Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I made another new route. The Milfs, Jill route. I'm focusing Jill, Cathy, Bella, Jade, Envy, Nora. If he add more milfs I'm pursing them too

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I made another new route. The Milfs, Jill route. I'm focusing Jill, Cathy, Bella, Jade, Envy, Nora. If he add more milfs I'm pursing them too
cool
I'm right now are unable to make different choices, so i don't have so called paths. Hell, I don't even have save files at the moment, because i wanted to start fresh, to make different decisions, only to realize that I would do everything in the same way, so deleting them was pointless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

there is one major decision I'm struggling with, Quinn's restaurant, accepting or not. and that one decision, messing with my neutral play style :D.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
cool
I'm right now are unable to make different choices, so i don't have so called paths. Hell, I don't even have save files at the moment, because i wanted to start fresh, to make different decisions, only to realize that I would do everything in the same way, so deleting them was pointless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

there is one major decision I'm struggling with, Quinn's restaurant, accepting or not. and that one decision, messing with my neutral play style :D.
Well,at least we cement our decisions right? :D
You get more sex scenes and I i remember correctly dik points but not much else...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well,at least we cement our decisions right? :D
You get more sex scenes and I i remember correctly dik points but not much else...
Yeah. But I like the idea of fucking Riona and Camilla in ep5. Here is my struggle : :p

I don't beat up Troy, I Accept Quinn offer, I beat the Jocks, I comfort Steve, I party without limits, I reject Jade, I smoke weed.

this is 4/3 to Dik, give me Neutral affinity. Now, fight with Caleb put me in to the, Dik affinity, and I lose the option for a free blowjob from Lily. and Getting it Free is is so much more awesome feeling, than paying for it. on the other hand beating tha asshoel is also good feeling, I don't like just walking away, putting them into their place is so cool. Now, if I reject Quinn offer, I can balance it, but, then I lose the chance to Fuck Riona and Camilla :ROFLMAO: struggle!:mad::ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah. But I like the idea of fucking Riona and Camilla in ep5. Here is my struggle : :p

I don't beat up Troy, I Accept Quinn offer, I beat the Jocks, I comfort Steve, I party without limits, I reject Jade, I smoke weed.

this is 4/3 to Dik, give me Neutral affinity. Now, fight with Caleb put me in to the, Dik affinity, and I lose the option for a free blowjob from Lily. and Getting it Free is is so much more awesome feeling, than paying for it. on the other hand beating tha asshoel is also good feeling, I don't like just walking away, putting them into their place is so cool. Now, if I reject Quinn offer, I can balance it, but, then I lose the chance to Fuck Riona and Camilla :ROFLMAO: struggle!:mad::ROFLMAO:
Simple; don't fight the Jocks and accept Jade. I did the same as you with the exception of these choices which I did this way.

Honestly, the Jocks aren't worth it because they're just kinda standing there and the MC is more the aggressor in that situation becuase he launches himself at them, and with Jade the MC may yet be given a 2nd chance if he can come up with a good excuse as to why he didn't show if you chose to be with M&J.

You don't get to fight Caleb but you can punch Tybalt and remain Neutral, or don't punch and be one choice away from CHICK Affinity.

Does anyone know how long Episode 5 lasted?
In-game time, around 12-14 hours. Actual playing time, took me about an hour.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
I'm sure - it will negatively affect our relationship with Maya. It doesn't matter what she says in ep5, you have to put yourself in her shoes :WeSmart:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Don't party without limits then. Losing Envy is a heavy price :cry: but at least you'll spare money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes