Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another discord preview
View attachment 804109
It's also on Patreon and is now the 7th Patreon preview for ep 6 which means we've had the same number of previews for ep 6 as we had for ep 5.

The question now is, will we get more since this episode is so much bigger or is this it for the previews? :unsure:

Jill lewd location or third date. oh boy we have sex with Jill.
Not in a grassy field, surely? Jill deserves better than to get a green arse for her first time. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: OneShotKiller

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
It's also on Patreon and is now the 7th Patreon preview for ep 6 which means we've had the same number of previews for ep 6 as we had for ep 5.

The question now is, will we get more since this episode is so much bigger or it this it for the previews? :unsure:

Not in a grassy field, surely? Jill deserves better than to get a green arse for her first time. ;)
My guess is on one more preview before the episode

Reactions: Dik President

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
think this Jill 2nd Date in this dress and went a ice cream parlor?

View attachment 804165

And this is Jill 3rd date or she in the auditorium and there we have a 3rd date with her?

View attachment 804166 View attachment 804169
two date, in one episode? No, it's already too many thing going on.
but I was thinking that, with all the new functions, DPC promised, may be this is the update where we can start the actual dating with the girls, be in a relationship, and may be there will be a cheating scale or something, and other function where we follow the progress as in a bearing in a "relationship status"

Hehe, I won't post twice the same message in different topic :p :oops:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
two date, in one episode? No, it's already too many thing going on.
but I was thinking that, with all the new functions, DPC promised, may be this is the update where we can start the actual dating with the girls, be in a relationship, and may be there will be a cheating scale or something, and other function where we follow the progress as in a bearing in a "relationship status"

Hehe, I won't post twice the same message in different topic :p :oops:
Well, this isn't a dating sim so I doubt we'll get to choose our dates, but I do agree that 2 with one character in one update is a bit too much. There's always the possibility that the piano scene is just a scene with Jill and not with the MC. Probably just her playing the piano in the Prep mansion then she gets interrupted by Tybalt and he bitches about what happened at the party and about the MC being there. This will probably be the scene where she tries to persuade him not to press charges if you punched him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warped77

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Well, this isn't a dating sim so I doubt we'll get to choose our dates, but I do agree that 2 with one character in one update is a bit too much. There's always the possibility that the piano scene is just a scene with Jill and not with the MC. Probably just her playing the piano in the Prep mansion then she gets interrupted by Tybalt and he bitches about what happened at the party and about the MC being there. This will probably be the scene where she tries to persuade him not to press charges if you punched him.
And tried to kiss her

Punching Tybalt.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes