Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmm, so are you willing to drop Josy and Maya for Jade, than why not make a save for it. Would not feel bad, if you are in the Josy Maya, polygamy relationship , but you are willing to cheat on them with Jade?! :ROFLMAO:
I'm in the M&J relationship, and FWB with Sage, and going after Jill and Bella, and have fucked Quinn, Riona, and Camila, and got a blowjob from Lily, and I'm hoping to get some action with Nicole. No harm in possibly throwing a bit of Jade into the mix too, right? ;)

ThePopwolf

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys, I've been looking through the Fan Sigs links but couldn't find a single one of Derek. Does anyone know if something like that was already made and posted here?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm in the M&J relationship, and FWB with Sage, and going after Jill and Bella, and have fucked Quinn, Riona, and Camila, and got a blowjob from Lily, and I'm hoping to get some action with Nicole. No harm in possibly throwing a bit of Jade into the mix too, right? ;)
Same. but with all these girls. you do understand that some sacrifices need to be made right? We do know is not a Harem game, so I feel like our careless lifestyle is about to end. :LOL:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I'm assuming DPC is offering exclusive content for those that didn't get with Maya and Josy at the end of episode 4

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not fan art if used Unren you get it.
Hmm, Interesting. I didn't see them either, even in the official walkthrough there is no mention on Calling, Jill, before or after the Date, and that is the outfit she wear during our date. may be some unused image.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Never seen these, despite doing the Derek route before. When/how do they show up?
Call Jill during the Derek free-roam.

Hmm, Interesting. I didn't see them either, even in the official walkthrough there is no mention on Calling, Jill, before or after the Date, and that is the outfit she wear during our date. may be some unused image.
No, it's in the game. I did it when I tried out the Derek route.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I hate those, you know why? MAKES ME REALISE THE EPISODE ISN'T OUT YET :cry::cry::cry::cry:

But I do like the 4th pic, tho. I am doing a path were my MC is going for Jill and say no to the threesome but admited having feelings for Maya so possible the love triangle drama is quite... UNBEARABLE TO WAIT. GOD DAMN YOU WITH YOUR MASTERPIECE PINKCAKE.

I'm leaning more towards she won't since MC automatically ends things with Cathy if he's with M&J. DPC seems to be making players choose one pair of over the other.
I am pretty sure the thing going on with the teacher wont last unless you're not pursuing actively a main love interest. At least DPC hint a comeback to solo Maya or Josy path in ep. 5 while being with Jade so I am hopeful from whatever drama that can muster.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Which is why in this game all my runs are one girl only (M&J exception and my hots run)
well, I wouldn't mind an official statement, either from MC, or an indicator, or something, that Say okay now I'm in actual official relationship, not the Single Guy. :LOL:. I did not finished acting lessons, but I remember, you were pretty much able to close down any relationship, or not start it at all, and then you were not interacted with those character in tha level anymore. IF I remember right, I could be wrong.
lately it seems I'm often wrong:ROFLMAO:.

but as i often said, I assume the next episode will be the turning point, may be that is why ep 5 was so heavily focused on SEX. one last big Fuck Fest , before you action now have consequence.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Anyway, after installing the latest patch BaDIK won't launch. It says "preparing to launch..." but then nothing happens. Is this a known thing and is there a fix for it?
No idea, you'd need to give more info for someone to diagnose the problem. What operating system, full or compressed version, are you using any mods, look in the root folder (where the BeingADIK.exe file is) and check for a traceback.txt file with date modified = last time you tried to run the game - if there is one post it (this is the Ren'Py error log), check your antivirus isn't blocking the exe - some AVs incorrectly flag Ren'Py exe files as unsafe.
Hey guys, I've been looking through the Fan Sigs links but couldn't find a single one of Derek. Does anyone know if something like that was already made and posted here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know how long Episode 5 lasted?
In game you mean? Probably around 20 hours.

We know it started just after 8:00 on Saturday night, because that was the official end of Hell Week. The episode ended with the MC giving his speech to the DIKs sometime on Sunday. Since he spent the morning with Bella and Jill (and then dropped by Sage and/or Maya & Josy on those paths), it must have been in the afternoon or evening. It was still daylight when he arrived (and the mansion was well lit during his speech), so my best guess is that it was the late afternoon.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes