RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
One thing I hope we see with Episode 6 is how Sage interacts with non-HOTS. She was apparently supposed to be more of an "Alpha Bitch party girl" but the MC gets dragged into her personal problems the very first time he meets her and ends up seeing the "real" Sage and her insecurities and nice side.

She only really comes across as a party girl during the 'body shot' DIK party where she tries to have drunken public sex with MC.

Beyond that the audience has seen her come off as more of a "den mother" type towards the other HOTs and daughters.

Hopefully in the library and the RPG session, we can see how Jill/Bella/Magnar etc. react towards Sage and what her reputation is with the normal student body.

Bella: "Oh...Sage, surprised to see you hear."

Sage: [cooly] "Hello, Bella. Is Magnar here, I really need to talk to him about the next Greek Council meeting."

Bella: "Oh, I figured you'd want to mock him again. You HOTs love doing that to the Tri-Betas...."

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
On the DIK path, I really hope that Ashley's breakdown is related to finding out Derek fucked the overweight feminist, and she fucks MC as "revenge."
Given the sauna scene when staying with Sage and how Ashley reacts to the MC, that's doubtful. Plus it's more likely someone tried to get grabby with her at the Prep party or Quinn asked her to do the deed and she couldn't. I hope we do find out what that was about and it's not just something brushed off.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well yeah, although I prefer it if Jill is less dependent on Bella when it is comes to some particular things :p but I understand if she seek her opinion first.
Assuming DPC decided to surprise us with a sex scene with Jill in Episode 6, then it would be nice if there are more variety with her lewd scenes in the future, he did make a poll to check if we would like to see more specific kinky stuff with certain characters, so why not include Jill in it :sneaky: Having said that, it will definitely feel odd for that to happen though, as I expected more emotional development with her and MC's relationship before coming to these points.
Episode 6 is expected to be one of the longest so I'm glad that we have many Jill moments packed in it ;) and I'm kinda excited to see some "leaks" from the beta tester to learn more about some of the events that will unfold, similar to what happened before episode 5 got released.
what in Episode 5 got leaked?

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have Save or Persistent for successfully
"Fought the jocks in Episode 2" or "Fight Caleb in Episode 5"
Please give me

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I know everyone is worried about DPC doing another "choose to let one girl die in a fire" choice, but what if the choice is instead "Save Maya/Josy from Quinn, or go with Jill, Sage, or Bella?"

The ending features MC walking through campus with Jill/Sage/Bella, in a happy, committed relationship, and then cuts to the back room of the Pink Rose where Josy and Maya are getting nailed by customers while a smirking Quinn and Tommy look on.

MC: "Maya...Josy...I'm sorry."

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bella: "Oh, I figured you'd want to mock him again. You HOTs love doing that to the Tri-Betas...."
That's far too bitchy a line for Bella. If anything, Bella would more likely speak to Sage with the same kind of cold indifference she does with everybody else.

what in Episode 5 got leaked?
Yeah, I don't recall anything like that either.

I know everyone is worried about DPC doing another "choose to let one girl die in a fire" choice, but what if the choice is instead "Save Maya/Josy from Quinn, or go with Jill, Sage, or Bella?"

The ending features MC walking through campus with Jill/Sage/Bella, in a happy, committed relationship, and then cuts to the back room of the Pink Rose where Josy and Maya are getting nailed by customers while a smirking Quinn and Tommy look on.

That won't happen, so need to worry about something like that.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

nice fan fic but something like that won't ever happen so need to worry.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They informed us about the yoga scene and cooking session before the episode got released if I remember correctly.
I don't remember such a thing. No beta tester ever leak anything here, and the only information we are getting from Discord, are avatars, and rarely one or two image, but even those are not nessecerally spoilers.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes