BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Actually, Maya is the first girl you see when you boot the game for the first time. The "warning" screen with her shows up before Jill's intro scene.
Is the one who is right has the biggest ?
The most important girl will be the last one we will see. Am I right ? Have I the biggest ? :cool:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Jill is rise a shelter environment but not Rusty. Is there a spilt between B&R families?
Honestly, Rusty doesn't seem to be too aware himself. It was practically Tommy who was calling most of the shots, Rusty was providing the cashflow.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill is rise a shelter environment but not Rusty. Is there a spilt between B&R families?
Just different upbringings with different families. Pretty normal stuff.

Honestly, Rusty doesn't seem to be too aware himself. It was practically Tommy who was calling most of the shots, Rusty was providing the cashflow.
Tommy's a user, in more ways than one. He manipulated Rusty into getting what he wanted because Rusty seems like someone who's quite easily led.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
any mega-link for Android?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png
Deleted due to game breaking bugs. Since the android versions are created on a voluntary basis by kind hearted members of this forum you should patiently wait for the next release when they can, hopefully, put out a working version of v0.6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now do you see why it's gone?

Reactions: tatanysebas

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You say that, but if there was a post-it note on it that said 'this watermelon is the MC's mother' there would be a group of people posting almost daily asking when we could fuck it. ;) :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a member of that group. A watermelon with his mom's panties and pictures would still be ew.

• Haha
Reactions: Warped77

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I'm not a member of that group. A watermelon with his mom's panties and pictures would still be ew.
I know... the comment wasn't really directed at you. I was just having a little fun with our incest-loving brethren. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes