lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, what if it turns out MC is related to Tybalt instead of being a B&R ?
That has been a theory of mine for some time but, due to Patreon's TOS it almost certainly can't happen as that would make Jade a relative of the MC.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
That has been a theory of mine for some time but, due to Patreon's TOS it almost certainly can't happen as that would make Jade a relative of the MC.
It actually could go around it if he's blood-related to her husband and not her. Not sure if that still falls into the category though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It actually could go around it if he's blood-related to her husband and not her. Not sure if that still falls into the category though.
I does because she would still be his Aunt and that's incest as defined by "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related".

omg, 4183 pages...wow...:eek:
it's been a long time but did you guys find the best girl yet? :)
is it still Jill? do we like her? :unsure:
We're an equal opportunities thread, we like all girls. :giggle:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Patreon doesn't care about blood related. I wouldn't be surprised if dating two sisters (not MC sisters) at once is incest to them. Likely not but wouldn't surprise me

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
it's been a long time but did you guys find the best girl yet? :)
is it still Jill? do we like her? :unsure:
Best woman is Bella IMO, unless she turns out to be a black-widow type of serial killer or something.
Not sure what's the fuss about Jill though, her facial model seems incredibly generic, which is a letdown compared to her personality. Although I guess some might find her boring because she's too nice as well.

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Best woman is Bella IMO, unless she turns out to be a black-widow type of serial killer or something.
Not sure what's the fuss about Jill though, her facial model seems incredibly generic, which is a letdown compared to her personality. Although I guess some might find her boring because she's too nice as well.
As HB said, we are an equal thread and like all girls; each one is amazing in its own way. Although everyone has their tastes.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
As HB said, we are an equal thread and like all girls; each one is amazing in its own way. Although everyone has their tastes.
That sounds cool in principle, and I admit I haven't followed the thread in detail, but a my first impression is that Jill is somehow more popular than the rest of the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That sounds cool in principle, and I admit I haven't followed the thread in detail, but a my first impression is that Jill is somehow more popular than the rest of the girls.
We just have a very enthusiastic Jill fan who posts her renders a lot, but the fandom of each character is fairly well represented around here these days.

Definitely a tongue-in-cheek joke from DPC there, either about the prevalence of incest in adult games, or about Patreon's TOS, or both.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
We just have a very enthusiastic Jill fan who posts her renders a lot, but the fandom of each character is fairly well represented around here these days.

Definitely a tongue-in-cheek joke from DPC there, either about the prevalence of incest in adult games, or about Patreon's TOS, or both.
Plus she is literally the first girl you see when you boot the game for the first time, does it play a role ?

Perhaps *insert the funny meme with the cow that i can't be bothered to look up*

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Plus she is literally the first girl you see when you boot the game for the first time, does it play a role ?

Perhaps *insert the funny meme with the cow that i can't be bothered to look up*
Actually, Maya is the first girl you see when you boot the game for the first time. The "warning" screen with her shows up before Jill's intro scene.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes