Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: openup212 and 311

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Could you name a real model/actress/pop star who looks like Jill (body and face)? I absolutely love her, but I can't stop thinking she looks a bit too much like a barbie doll, not very "real". Other girls, like Josy for example, look very real instead.
What ????? BadiK is not reality ?????
Seriously, i don't know a girl like that. Maybe a beautiful italian girl could have curves and hair like her...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well...heh. I guess those of us who have the mod installed will have to wait a few more days after the release of episode 6 to also update it. But who knows how many new pages appear during that time in this forum. That's what worries me a bit because I want to keep up with the hype and the discussions about it.

Although my last playthrough was on the Sage path, in which I did not alter anything with the mod, so I don't know if that counts to be able to play that route once the episode comes out without problems?

Edit: Just a word.
Just download the game again. That way you'll have a clean, non-modded version for when ep 6 drops and you can apply the patch without a problem. Then once the mod gets released, copy the whole thing and apply the mod to the copy, so now you'll have 2 versions of the game; one modded, and one clean.

Reactions: Kuraii and Carnagie
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes