Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yeah. crazy indeed. What i thought is about people who never read at least several pages back if someone has the answer to their questions. Quite shocking for me, i visited this thread once, like a year ago and it was not this big and then boom! The moment i saw this, my eyes widened and thought, " is this a big game in such a short span of time to have this many comments?"
If by "big" you mean "popular" then yes this is a big game.
If by "big" you mean "huge amount of content" then yes this is a big game.
If by "big" you mean "LI with a big juicy ass" then yes this is a big game.
If by "big" you mean "LI with big boobs" then yes this is a big game.
If by "big" you mean "chunky lovers for MC" then hell no this is a tiny tiny tiny tiny game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It definitely would be a missed opportunity if we don't meet her especially when she claims to hangout there and invites MC to hang with her if there.
There's so much potential for a Nora interaction that it would be a damned shame if she's not there, even in an episode that's seemingly going to be quite packed as it is.

For starters, there could be 3 different outcomes based on the the Swyper interaction; he could have a positive moment with her if it went well, a negative moment if it didn't go well, or a neutral moment where he maybe just spots her and thinks "she's hot" but does nothing else. It could also be interesting what Nicole's reaction would be, and even Tommy's, if this hot MILF were to approach the MC in a really friendly manner. Even more interesting if Nicole knows her.

But there's some great #CuckTommy potential too. Imagine if the MC and Tommy are having drinks before Nicole arrives and Tommy spots Nora, who the MC recognises, and Tommy goes to try his luck with her but then gets shot down. The MC makes fun of Tommy for getting shot down and he dares the MC to have a go. If the MC had a positive interaction with Nora on Swyper then he'll get a French kiss from her, if it was a negative interaction then he also won't get anywhere, and if he didn't have any interaction with her then it can go either way depending on a choice. Going along the positive route could be hilarious simply to see the look on Tommy's face when the MC makes out with Nora. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There's so much potential for a Nora interaction that it would be a damned shame if she's not there, even in an episode that's seemingly going to be quite packed as it is.

For starters, there could be 3 different outcomes based on the the Swyper interaction; he could have a positive moment with her if it went well, a negative moment if it didn't go well, or a neutral moment where he maybe just spots her and thinks "she's hot" but does nothing else. It could also be interesting what Nicole's reaction would be, and even Tommy's, if this hot MILF were to approach the MC in a really friendly manner. Even more interesting if Nicole knows her.

But there's some great #CuckTommy potential too. Imagine if the MC and Tommy are having drinks before Nicole arrives and Tommy spots Nora, who the MC recognises, and Tommy goes to try his luck with her but then gets shot down. The MC makes fun of Tommy for getting shot down and he dares the MC to have a go. If the MC had a positive interaction with Nora on Swyper then he'll get a French kiss from her, if it was a negative interaction then he also won't get anywhere, and if he didn't have any interaction with her then it can go either way depending on a choice. Going along the positive route could be hilarious simply to see the look on Tommy's face when the MC makes out with Nora. :ROFLMAO:
On the one hand, it would be great to let the MC interact with Nora in the real world. It would add some much needed depth to the Swyper app, and could give us some good scenes.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel it's the opposite of what the game needs. It's devoting too much time to what is, in the end, feature bloat. BaDIK already has a large cast of characters, with more than enough sexy girls to go around. Nora... isn't even a character at this point. Episode 5 just demonstrated how even objectively high quality lewd scenes can feel empty if they come across as gratuitous. I don't see how Nora's scene could be anything but gratuitous.

In the end, wouldn't the time spent on creating a scene with Nora be better spent adding additional scenes with existing characters? Think of the trade offs. A longer scene with one (or more) of the LIs. Another fling with Jade or Cathy. An extra chance to make Riona cum. Or even getting the update a week sooner. I'd take any of those over meeting Nora if it came down to it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There is never enough of Jill. It's like nature (with credit to the artist of course) went full Gordon Ramsey and created a 5 course meal that the Gods drool over.
38 MB/s and it took 35 seconds for all of those images to load, someone's taking the piss.

• Angry
Reactions: Vollezar

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I can get behind this, that would be fucking gold.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
On the one hand, it would be great to let the MC interact with Nora in the real world. It would add some much needed depth to the Swyper app, and could give us some good scenes.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel it's the opposite of what the game needs. It's devoting too much time to what is, in the end, feature bloat. BaDIK already has a large cast of characters, with more than enough sexy girls to go around. Nora... isn't even a character at this point. Episode 5 just demonstrated how even objectively high quality lewd scenes can feel empty if they come across as gratuitous. I don't see how Nora's scene could be anything but gratuitous.

In the end, wouldn't the time spent on creating a scene with Nora be better spent adding additional scenes with existing characters? Think of the trade offs. A longer scene with one (or more) of the LIs. Another fling with Jade or Cathy. An extra chance to make Riona cum. Or even getting the update a week sooner. I'd take any of those over meeting Nora if it came down to it.
A one time fling wouldn't hurt nor be too much. She doesn't even have to be a reoccuring character.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

KevUzu

May 23, 2020
Tommy a biotch. He let big Caleb flick his face and walked away like a pussy while I was giving Caleb the hands. I'm the daddy now, Tommy. Ole bitchass.

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Hi guys, new here I saw some people were asking for Android version I have 5.0 modded version. So is there any rules on posting links?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes