crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How many of the ones you like do you think you won't get a shot at? As much i'd like it, i highly doubt we'll get a shot at KRJ. :(
Aside from KRJ, I doubt there's gonna be anything with girls on Swyper. And it's possible that MC is gonna be the only DIK who didn't fuck Arieth, which will make me even more disappointed than not making Riona cum. And I like all girls in this game, like Derek said "Pussy is indeed pussy"

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Aside from KRJ, I doubt there's gonna be anything with girls on Swyper. And it's possible that MC is gonna be the only DIK who didn't fuck Arieth, which will make me even more disappointed than not making Riona cum. And I like all girls in this game, like Derek said "Pussy is indeed pussy"
Someone's itching for a crabjob I see. :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, the MC is going to MacAllen's bar in ep 6 which is where Nora said she'd be if he wanted to meet up with her, so it's possible we might get to meet her in this episode. And for anyone who needs reminding, this is Nora. :love:

swyper_nora_pic5_zoomed.jpg swyper_nora_pic6_zoomed.jpg

As for Arieth, I'm still maintaining some optimism that the MC will get to fuck her. I don't personally have an attraction to her, I just think it could be a fun scene, especially after the Swyper conversation they had.

Last edited:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, I have my new brand master race PC but... I've lost all my saves :( And not only BaDIK, but EVERY game of this site.

Well, I suppose that I have enough time to star over again with this after the episode 6 premier.

Reactions: openup212

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, the MC is going to MacAllen's bar in ep 6 which is where Nora said she'd be if he wanted to meet up with her, so it's possible we might get to meet her in this episode. And for anyone who needs reminding, this is Nora. :love:

View attachment 822775 View attachment 822776

As for Arieth, I'm still maintaining some optimism that the MC will get to fuck her. I don't personally have an attraction to her, I just think it could be a fun scene, especially after the Swyper conversation they had.
I like Nicole don't get me wrong but I'd honestly prefer a scene with Nora.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like Nicole don't get me wrong but I'd honestly prefer a scene with Nora.
And I'd prefer one with both. :love:

But I really do wonder if we'll see her. Seems like it would be a missed opportunity to not follow through on the Swyper chat, and it would also be interesting to see what the interaction would be like if it didn't go well or if there would even be an interaction if you didn't swipe up on her. :unsure:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
And I'd prefer one with both. :love:

But I really do wonder if we'll see her. Seems like it would be a missed opportunity to not follow through on the Swyper chat, and it would also be interesting to see what the interaction would be like if it didn't go well or if there would even be an interaction if you didn't swipe up on her. :unsure:
It definitely would be a missed opportunity if we don't meet her especially when she claims to hangout there and invites MC to hang with her if there.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
No, most of it were questions about when is the next release, people speculating about the release date, and other people calling those release date speculations crazy. But not a lot on "where is what".
yeah. crazy indeed. What i thought is about people who never read at least several pages back if someone has the answer to their questions. Quite shocking for me, i visited this thread once, like a year ago and it was not this big and then boom! The moment i saw this, my eyes widened and thought, " is this a big game in such a short span of time to have this many comments?"

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
All girls? Even the hardcore feminists?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes