AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Judging by the amout of work left, including the testing period, I would say that we are still 1,5 - 2 months away from the release. However, it looks great so far. I just hope that the D&D stuff does not take more than 25% of the update's time... but we'll see.
YOU ARE CRAZY ? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Not all that is missing

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Getting closer, good good, can't wait to finally get some action with Cathy and some more fun with Jade. The rest are just a bonus for me.
Ya I'm really looking forward to seeing what Cathy's wearing on Monday in class, lol. Hoping we get to finally take her to bed.
Gotta say, as impressive as these numbers are, let's just hope it delivers. I remember with Ep 5 there was so much hype based around the render and animation count being the biggest yet, and whilst that episode was, as all episodes are, high quality with several good moments, it also landed a little flat owing to the fact that it was largely contained within 2 free-roams and didn't advance much in-game time.

Here we have an episode than will likely have over 3000 renders and 160 animations, and from the previews it looks like it might bounce around quite a lot, with Quinn going to see her dealers, a DnG game, a possible date with Jill, drinks with Tommy and Nicole, the MC's birthday, etc. So hopefully it will keep a good pace and not feel too packed full of things, but I'm excited nonetheless to see what's in store for us and for the characters. :giggle:

Also, tell me where it hurts, my dear, misunderstood Quinn, and I will soothe what ails you. :cry:
Agreed, trying not to get too overly excited for the reasons you mentioned. Episode 5 only advanced like maybe 2ish days in-game - I enjoy where the MC goes to class and deals with the other students and teachers during class, so definitely missed that in Episode 5.

And yes very much looking forward to some Quinn time, gonna be interesting. :D

optimos2009

Jul 15, 2020
Need help. How i can get isabelle route?
I tried and tried but only are derek or sage's route is open. and sorry my english is not good

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Need help. How i can get isabelle route?
I tried and tried but only are derek or sage's route is open. and sorry my english is not good
Basically, be nice to her. Follow the walkthrough or use the mod to ensure you don't do anything that results in -RP with her and choose to go see her in ep 3. This will unlock Bella as an option at the end of ep 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes