Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Posted September 18,2020

This week I've been working on art, posing static renders and animations.
The current completed render count is 2641 renders and 108 animations.
I have a queue consisting of 305 renders and 35 animations.
When the queue is complete, it totals to 2946 renders and 143 animations.
The static renders are coming along nicely. I have 8 scenes and 2 free roam events left to pose renders for; some of these scenes are partially complete.
I estimate the remaining number of static renders to pose to be somewhere between 200-400.
When it comes to animations I have approximately 20-30 more to pose; one and a half lewd scene remains.
As you can see from this, there's quite some render time left (55-65 animations + 505-705 static renders).
I will focus on coding/writing the next week while the PCs render the art in the queue.
Other news
Thanks to all of you for your support! I can't believe we are over 8000 patrons in the community now. That's insane!
As a milestone reward, I want to share a couple of previews from episode 6.
I hope they still your hunger for the episode a while longer.

Have a nice weekend!
Love you guys
Dr PinkCake
This gonna be a late October release.

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
Nah, i was misremembering, she mentions being impressed with the MC learning both physical training and music, not specifically martial arts. I just double checked. Unless she mentions it later some time. ;)
The MC only tells her after the Chad fight. When Jill is worried about the MC being hurt, he tells her he's ok, he's used to being punched. She gets worried and thinks he got beat up a lot as a kid, but the MC clarifies it's because he does martial arts and knows how to take punches.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The money has changed them a bit, but only in so far as they have insulated themselves within their paying supporters and now seem to have a palpable contempt for the site that helped their exposure in the early days and is still funnelling new supporters to them.
There's probably good reason he wouldn't interact much withing the forum. Visiting daily can get in the way of development and negative feedback might demotivate him.
On the other hand there's absolutely no objective reason to blacklist any mention of F95 other than being anti-piracy or something, so that part is definitely very iffy. Especially after benefiting largely in the past. It's pretty fair to say that F95 has made a number of developers quite more popular than they would ever hope to be otherwise.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Finally! my eyes are blessed, a Riona preview :love::love:

As you can see from this, there's quite some render time left (55-65 animations + 505-705 static renders).
I will focus on coding/writing the next week while the PCs render the art in the queue.
:oops: sounds like release is still quite far away
late oct?? early nov maybe? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
The MC only tells her after the Chad fight. When Jill is worried about the MC being hurt, he tells her he's ok, he's used to being punched. She gets worried and thinks he got beat up a lot as a kid, but the MC clarifies it's because he does martial arts and knows how to take punches.
So, she learned that the MC is a walking punching bag :p

Jan 23, 2020
Posted September 18,2020

The static renders are coming along nicely. I have 8 scenes and 2 free roam events left to pose renders for; some of these scenes are partially complete.
I estimate the remaining number of static renders to pose to be somewhere between 200-400.
When it comes to animations I have approximately 20-30 more to pose; one and a half lewd scene remains.
Other news
Thanks to all of you for your support! I can't believe we are over 8000 patrons in the community now. That's insane!

Have a nice weekend!
Love you guys
Dr PinkCake
YAY! Can't wait to play D&G and save Princess Sage! (or fuck Evil Queen Sage, maybe?) :HideThePain:

MagicMF.gif

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Posted September 18,2020

Other news

Have a nice weekend!
Love you guys
Dr PinkCake
A month and a half ago i said it will be November and people said im crazy, its going to be beginning or mid November

Reactions: Lord_V

always86

Mar 19, 2020
A month and a half ago i said it will be November and people said im crazy, its going to be beginning or mid November
4 months ago I predicted the 16th or 23rd of October. (He always releases on a Friday). Based on this weeks progress I don‘t think the 23rd is out of the question, but at this rate he is going to have 800 more static renders than S02E01. Also going to be 10-20 more animations. So an extra week or two wouldn’t be a shock. Because of the way he works it all seems to come together quickly in the end.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Posted September 18,2020

Other news

Have a nice weekend!
Love you guys
Dr PinkCake
Nice. It looks like we get to go back to playing D&D again. Maybe we get to spank the wizard again? :LOL: No worries on how long it will take for me. I'd rather have great quality later than rushed quantity sooner. Keep up the great work and thanks for all of your effort you put into this game (y)

Reactions: Roelandt
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes