ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's nice to see she does have some fans here! She just doesn't get mentioned much, it seems.
I like Brandi, but she's sadly the fifth banana of the Pink Rose girls.

Lily gets lots of affection from the DIKs and is pledging the HOTs. Envy gets a big first scene and sticks around on Swyper. Rose gets a solo lewd scene if you visit the Pink Rose in Episode 4. Even Sandy has the distinction of being introduced later. Brandi is, ironically enough, the vanilla girl with nothing to set her apart.

Hopefully she will get her chance to shine someday.

for me, Jill was right to report Chad to the school board.

that's what a mature person should do
I think it's a tough situation. On the one hand, unilaterally deciding to escalate a situation like that without discussing it with the actual victim first is not a good idea. On the other hand, the fact that the MC was seriously injured, insisted on dismissing the situation with out explanation, and offered absolutely every reason to think the pattern would continue (or even get worse) all suggest Jill had no choice.

I'm not sure there was a 'right' move given what Jill knew at the time. I think she probably should have told the MC she was going to report the incident herself first, just in case the did have legitimate reasons not to escalate things. But in the end I doubt he would have been anymore forthcoming, so it probably wouldn't have made much difference.

That said, I definitely feel that the game is much too hard on Jill for her decision. The MC (and even Jill) makes it seem like a naive blunder on her part, yet in reality it's mostly been a positive move. It might have negative consequences later, but that's a different matter.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any news with possible next release date?
None. DPC doesn't give that sort of information until they're absolutely sure they can hit a particular release date and that means we won't know until a couple of weeks before release.

The one thing we do know is that this will be a quality update as they always are. DPC can take as long as they need to get it right because quality takes time and they don't need to hurry up the work pace between each update, even if some people think they should. It might take another 3-4 years to complete, but the most hardcore fans will never get tired of this game and only those fair-weather fans that don't have enough patience will lose interest.

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Hi Guys,
Since joining the website I have always been a silent reader.
I wanted to praise the community. I had never before experienced such a positive community, which keeps coming up with new theories and at the same time pours so much love for the game.

Thank you.

Sorry if my english isn't the best.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,
I wanted to praise the community. I had never before experienced such a positive community, which keeps coming up with new theories and at the same time pours so much love for the game.

Thank you.

Theory time is fun time (unofficial thread motto ;)).

Reactions: Marley300 and 7inn

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Flatterer!

I was in your shoes a few months ago, so I agree. We're all a little crazy in our own way around here, but it's great to interact with a bunch of people who not only share an interest in the game but a desire to study and speculate about it.

Also, your english is fine, no worries.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
for me, Jill was right to report Chad to the school board.

that's what a mature person should do

certainly in the context of the BR and the flying dildos this makes Jill an alien
Well, actually true. But again, MC defended himself(any human being playing the game would beat Chad's ass there,or per the CHICK way : Defended himself), clearly not scared of Jocks or Chad, didn't want to report the incident. Respecting someone's way of handling things is also acting mature.
Not gonna blame her, she clearly likes MC and wanted to help her, so she didn't think thoroughly. If she had stopped and thought about it, she wouldn't act that fast. Or if she asked Bella maybe she would tell her to wait, idk

Reactions: johnny twosins

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I could send you mine, if you want. I turned down Quinn and Jade in this save(cause there was no point in either since I never used quinn's services and reconciling with Josey and Maya blocks Jade so it's very much a chick route, complete with the Jill shower scene).

Sahilgujjar

Sep 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
There is a glitch after getting the college application I stuck in kitchen complete white screen can't do anything there just stuck Please fix it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's a tough situation. On the one hand, unilaterally deciding to escalate a situation like that without discussing it with the actual victim first is not a good idea. On the other hand, the fact that the MC was seriously injured, insisted on dismissing the situation with out explanation, and offered absolutely every reason to think the pattern would continue (or even get worse) all suggest Jill had no choice.

I'm not sure there was a 'right' move given what Jill knew at the time. I think she probably should have told the MC she was going to report the incident herself first, just in case the did have legitimate reasons not to escalate things. But in the end I doubt he would have been anymore forthcoming, so it probably wouldn't have made much difference.

That said, I definitely feel that the game is much too hard on Jill for her decision. The MC (and even Jill) makes it seem like a naive blunder on her part, yet in reality it's mostly been a positive move. It might have negative consequences later, but that's a different matter.
but in reality they talk about it, and MC asks her not to do anything.

Jill might insist, but it's not the time and let MC rest.

This is the second time in a few days that Jill has seen MC attacked by Chad / Jocks, and we have gone from bullying to a real assault, what alternative would it be? that MC do himself justice? with another fight?

a mature person in that situation can only do one thing, and she also takes the responsibility of going against what MC asked of her (if we want we can make Jill a lot of burden)
Well, actually true. But again, MC defended himself(any human being playing the game would beat Chad's ass there,or per the CHICK way : Defended himself), clearly not scared of Jocks or Chad, didn't want to report the incident. Respecting someone's way of handling things is also acting mature.
Not gonna blame her, she clearly likes MC and wanted to help her, so she didn't think thoroughly. If she had stopped and thought about it, she wouldn't act that fast. Or if she asked Bella maybe she would tell her to wait, idk
as players we have the illusion of winning, but ultimately MC takes a lot of beating anyway, Chad doesn't look much worse off than MC.

MC's position makes no sense, for Jill, as for any mature person, the idea that they solve it (probably with a new fight) makes no sense, and there is no reason to believe it ended there.

if a girl had been attacked would it make sense not to report the fact?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes