LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
It's nice to see she does have some fans here! She just doesn't get mentioned much, it seems.
Yeah, that's why this right here is just a shame. I hope in the future the dev works better on Brandi's model. Right now it just looks like it came from one of those awful 3d comics from the start of the last decade.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Jill ans Josy have the most generic face morphs possible, but Jill has the dubious honor that hers is apparently buggy or something so any emotional expression looks insanely weird on her. Plus the eye color is obviously a bad pick that contributes to the creepy factor.

Reactions: fr45

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
without a doubt the worst close-ups in the game are almost all Jill (who is aesthetically my second favorite character)

the legend of the futa-Jill was not born by chance
The Doc really has a hard time nailing a good smiling face on her. However, not all of her smiles are bad though, I think her smile in the beach renders are amongst her best. Only time will tell if there is gonna be improvement or if it's gonna stay that way, Nevertheless, she still is one of the most beautiful person in the game even if she is not "perfect".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Doc really has a hard time nailing a good smiling face on her. However, not all of her smiles are bad though, I think her smile in the beach renders are amongst her best. Only time will tell if there is gonna be improvement or if it's gonna stay that way, Nevertheless, she still is one of the most beautiful person in the game even if she is not "perfect".
for now, apart from Josy and Maya, the other characters are pretty sketchy

without a shadow of a doubt Jill is the only one who even when she did her own thing, the complaint for Chad, has always acted in favor of MC, wife material at 100%

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill ans Josy have the most generic face morphs possible, but Jill has the dubious honor that hers is apparently buggy or something so any emotional expression looks insanely weird on her. Plus the eye color is obviously a bad pick that contributes to the creepy factor.
OK we get it. Jill looks weird but she very gorgeous to me!!!!
Bella And Jill Yoga 23.png Bella And Jill Yoga 24 1.png ep3_dng4.jpg ep5_cook21d.jpg Jill Date 19.jpg Jill Date 20.jpg Jill Night 24.png Jill shower 13.jpg Jill shower 20.jpg Jill talk 48.png Jill talk 50.png screenshot0067.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rykuto

Donor
Nov 26, 2017
Some news about the next update???
Posted September 11,2020

This week I've mainly been writing, posing static renders and worked on one free roam event.
2497 renders and 103 animations are done.
In terms of writing, I have 1.5 free roam events and some phone content left. I managed to write the other scenes that remained this week.
Of course, I'll need to playtest a lot and tweak/flesh some scenes out if needed, but it's shaping up in this area.
I'm going to focus on producing art next week, I have some scenes with many characters in them left to pose. Roughly 12 scenes + 2 free roam events remain.
I didn't pose any new animations this week, since the queue already has plenty of work lined up.
For music, I think I got every song needed for the episode. We're looking at 10 new free CC0 songs and 22 new licensed tracks. Some of those licensed tracks made it into my personal top songs of the entire game, so I can't wait for you to hear them.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

(The next status update regarding episode 6, will be released sometime tomorrow.)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
That post was made waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when DPC was still semi-regularly visiting here, well before he got fed up with whatever reason he had in his mind and left.
Lets face it, most of the devs that pull that nonsense are just being hypocrites. They're still lurking about on different accounts so people won't know. Why? Because sites like this provide them free promotion. They'll fake umbrage when it suits them and then act the brigand when called out for the hypocrisy.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
for now, apart from Josy and Maya, the other characters are pretty sketchy

without a shadow of a doubt Jill is the only one who even when she did her own thing, the complaint for Chad, has always acted in favor of MC, wife material at 100%
Yeah, unlike some of us, I never had problem with it, because I know deep down she has done it with a good conscience and her discussion with Bella indicates that she is also thoughtful of her actions, questioning if her decision was bad or not, she might make mistakes but she learns from them.

Reactions: Dashxp4k

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, unlike some of us, I never had problem with it, because I know deep down she has done it with a good conscience and her discussion with Bella indicates that she is also thoughtful of her actions, questioning if her decision was bad or not, she might make mistakes but she learns from them.
for me, Jill was right to report Chad to the school board.

that's what a mature person should do

certainly in the context of the BR and the flying dildos this makes Jill an alien

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes