Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, Neutral is the only playthrough i find tough to stick to so haven't fully completed. I typically side more Chick, more often than not on the choices but some of the DIK stuff is funny. The status choices of DIK though, the MC does really come off sometimes as a massive arsehole. (Kind of the point, i know, i'm just not a fan) lol
Neutral in my current playthrough and so far it's been fairly easy for me to stick to it as all the Major Choices I wanted to make ended up working out that way. I'm currently one choice away from going to CHICK Affinity, so I'm hoping there will be at least one DIK decision that I'm comfortable making as I feel that Neutral is a farily good path to go down that doesn't lock you out of too much content.

I went the neutral way first time. It was kind of boring compared to my second time as more Chick way. My opinion of course. I preferred going Dick more than neutral simply because it at least had some character.
In what way was it boring? Just curious because aside from a couple of moments on DIK and CHICK Affnity, I feel like Neutral offers the best shot at most content in this game and the most options in terms of LIs and side girls.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ok, to be honest I truly had no idea this was pirate site. Ignorance isn't an excuse, but for me it was the reason. At least now I know WHY I was banned. I still support him and his continued success just not financially.
You can download games for free here that actually cost money elsewhere, yet you have no idea it's a pirate site? :rolleyes:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
And? Outright banning someone because they mentioned where they first discovered the game is an extreme reaction. A little slap on the wrist warning and telling them not to do it again would have been more than sufficient. I'm a patron of Radiant and I posted a patron-only 4K render in the thread here, but Sir Dammed didn't ban me, they just sent me a message on Discord to not do it again and I won't because they asked. DPC went too far in banning this guy.
It's not as if Swedish were known to be respectful and understanding people.... Happy to be behind a screen, where he can't shoot me if i said something wrong. I can't pay for games and i know it's not really a great behaviour to have, but still a respectful guy paying him to be thankfull for his good job and is banned for telling the truth... It's better to be DIK to have DPC's respect...

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
I can't help but go Jill route everytime. I know IRl shit like that just wouldn't happen unless MC suddenly finds himself super duper freaking lucky. I hope he would IRl. But she is just too awesome to go for anyone else. I like Jade a whole lot as well. But that's probably cause I am "whipped" when it comes to redheads. But Jill still wins. That is all. Goodnight New York or whatever.
She is boring and has a weird duck face. Even the white-haired crackwhore is better than her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I keep seeing this "Maya is a crack whore" remark popping up from time to time and it made me curious; have you ever seen an actual crack whore or are you just repeating what others have said to appear edgy?

EDIT: Disregard if you meant Quinn, at least the drug part makes sense.
Yes and no. I stopped being edgy 40 years ago (though I probably wasn't then either lol) ;)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
someone might slip when they're drunk (Derek couldn't hold his tongue twice up until now, so I'm looking at you Derek)
Ya, that's why I chose not to tell Derek about Cathy. I don't think he'd do anything intentionally but I fully expect him (or someone in the DIKs) to slip up at some point if they know about things.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I keep seeing this "Maya is a crack whore" remark popping up from time to time and it made me curious; have you ever seen an actual crack whore or are you just repeating what others have said to appear edgy?

EDIT: Disregard if you meant Quinn, at least the drug part makes sense.
Every girl in the game has her own rabid fans (except poor Brandi it seems... I don't remember anyone even bringing her up here!), and every single one of us knows it. So, I think making insulting comments about any of them is just pointless, stupid flame baiting.

Last edited:

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Every girl in the game has her own rabid fans (except poor Brandi it seems... I don't remember anyone even bringing her up here!)
Hey I like Brandi. Give me a piece of that sweet chocolate ass any day. It's a shame she's a stripper and as such, can't be a LI. It's also a shame the dev didn't bother to spend some of his time making her privates look good, but I guess this is one of those games where the renders should be produced and produced and produced resulting in quantity over quality. But yeah I like Brandi.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Hey I like Brandi. Give me a piece of that sweet chocolate ass any day. It's a shame she's a stripper and as such, can't be a LI. It's also a shame the dev didn't bother to spend some of his time making her privates look good, but I guess this is one of those games where the renders should be produced and produced and produced resulting in quantity over quality. But yeah I like Brandi.
It's nice to see she does have some fans here! She just doesn't get mentioned much, it seems.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes