ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wonder the same thing, since I am not able to not defend Maya regardless of the route I am taking.
Hmm,
BeingADIK 2020-09-16 23-50-22-34.png
BeingADIK 2020-09-16 23-50-45-99.png

Well, I guess there is no win situation with herD. I was curious if i can avoid Her being able to find a weak spot on the MC, but no matter what you do, She will notice it :LOL:

Reactions: Kuraii

XMS

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, coming back after quite a while. Any chance I can use my save from v3.1 with the newest version?

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Wait Jacob used his thingie where you can't talk about him having sex with Jade, but at the same time if he has sex with her again can't he just talk about it with them cause it's a different time or is that not how it works

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
DPC should be paying this site royalties for the number of people who discover the game here before becoming patrons. This site is the most valuable marketing tool for them and yet they despise it with a red hot passion.
If that is true he really is a dick, he would be no one without this site and fans that discovered him here, and most of them probably have found about him here.
I remember that i posted a comment how amazing this game is here after the first release and he responded by giving me a like here. So the site was fine when it needed to attract new fans but now it sucks.
That is like when some wannabe actors are trying to become famous are willing to give interviews to all the media and when they become big stars then are running away from those that made them big.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If that is true he really is a dick, he would be no one without this site and fans that discovered him here, and most of them probably have found about him here.
I remember that i posted a comment how amazing this game is here after the first release and he responded by giving me a like here. So the site was fine when it needed to attract new fans but now it sucks.
That is like when some wannabe actors are trying to become famous are willing to give interviews to all the media and when they become big stars then are running away from those that made them big.
Yup, that's what happens to people when they hit it 'big'. He's a 'big fish' on Steam now, so he doesn't need this lowly forum. Nevermind that he wouldn't have half the supporters he does if it weren't for F95. Pretty hypocritical, but I guess money has that effect on people.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's still here, you two just have a different way of showing posts per page and he copypasted the URL in his browser instead of using the share button. So his link redirected you to another place
Thanks. I thought I had accounted for that. I must have pasted the wrong link.

Reactions: moskyx

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If I was caught Jaywalking, will you execute me on the spot?:FacePalm:
Only if I was staring an Riona and you were caught by my front bumper. ;)

Littering, maybe. Jaywalking? Naaah. Not enough good crosswalks. And to keep it on topic(mixed with my bad memory), other than Bella, have we seen any actual car traffic around campus at all? I remember the parking lot (again, Bella was there), taking Cathy home (Bella's car!), and getting a lift with Jade.. yep, that's all I can remember. It's like almost nobody else actually drives, which seems odd for a college town to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It's still here, you two just have a different way of showing posts per page and he copypasted the URL in his browser instead of using the share button. So his link redirected you to another place
Thanks very much, was able to see it. Pretty amusing. "WHAT!?!?!?" lol

Reactions: moskyx

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Wait Jacob used his thingie where you can't talk about him having sex with Jade, but at the same time if he has sex with her again can't he just talk about it with them cause it's a different time or is that not how it works
He used that "DIK secret code" to prevent the speech about the video evidence. If it gets out :
-Jade will lose her career, possibly her children too
-MC will get kicked out, and there will possibly be more consequences
-Will be a huge scandal, it being a "task on a pledge board" would make it even bigger. Thus, ruining the fraternities etc. Especially the DIKs
MC can go and fuck her anytime he wants but a video evidence is bad. Very bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes