Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
He used that "DIK secret code" to prevent the speech about the video evidence. If it gets out :
-Jade will lose her career, possibly her children too
-MC will get kicked out, and there will possibly be more consequences
-Will be a huge scandal, it being a "task on a pledge board" would make it even bigger. Thus, ruining the fraternities etc. Especially the DIKs
MC can go and fuck her anytime he wants but a video evidence is bad. Very bad.
So he can still fuck her and talk about it with the homies

Rykuto

Donor
Nov 26, 2017
So he can still fuck her and talk about it with the homies
Not quite, basically the MC sleeping with a teacher could have massive repercussions if word ever got out. Jacob using his "secret code" is basically an agreement between the members to acknowledge his accomplishment in that moment, but to never speak of it again.

Sep 22, 2017
He used that "DIK secret code" to prevent the speech about the video evidence. If it gets out :
-Jade will lose her career, possibly her children too
-MC will get kicked out, and there will possibly be more consequences
-Will be a huge scandal, it being a "task on a pledge board" would make it even bigger. Thus, ruining the fraternities etc. Especially the DIKs
MC can go and fuck her anytime he wants but a video evidence is bad. Very bad.
The only thing the evidence shows is a teacher filming her intercourse with her student of legal age, nothing more. In most colleges/universities the act itself isn't even illegal, it usually falls into a category like "conflicts of interest in the workplace" so the worst case scenario for the MC would be having to retake his gender studies course since his grade could've been compromised by favoritism. As for Jade, if B&R has a specific policy concerning such relationships she could potentially lose her job but there's no generally enforced rule against it and it's certainly not against the law.

It being a task on the pledge board could be a problem for the fraternity but at this point you're just assuming the MC or any other DIK would snitch about that. It's not mentioned in the video so there's absolutely no need to bring up that detail during the hearing about the incident.

Not sure how you meant "losing her children". Legally it makes no sense, they're too old for it to be a custody issue (certainly not for Tybalt, don't know about the age of the other kids). On a personal level, I'm sure Jade would drop the bomb about her husband's affairs, after that it's up to their judgement which parent they prefer in case of a divorce.

All in all, it's likely nowhere near as much of an issue as the game makes it out to be for the sake of drama. Besides, if it was as serious as you described we wouldn't have to worry about it at all since the revelation would basically end the game, meaning it won't be revealed.:D

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Not quite, basically the MC sleeping with a teacher could have massive repercussions if word ever got out. Jacob using his "secret code" is basically an agreement between the members to acknowledge his accomplishment in that moment, but to never speak of it again.
Yeah they can't talk about that accomplishment again but does it keep going if he fucks her again?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
really impressed by the story and character models the way the story is told and how the models look make the script live and breathe kinda loving the angry and sad part to the story too very moving

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
back to the game.

I wonder if I don't stood up for Maya, in the cum- petition, when Quinn harassing her, I lose a relationship point with Maya, but in this way I wonder if Quinn act different or not.

if you defend maya, then there is mentioned in your phone Bio ap , that Quinn noticed I care for maya.
I wonder if I don't protect Maya in that moment, She may not suspect, I'm interested in maya. ?!
it seems difficult to me that it can have big effects, Quinn however knows that they are roommates and she will not leave either Maya or MC alone anyway.

The only thing the evidence shows is a teacher filming her intercourse with her student of legal age, nothing more. In most colleges/universities the act itself isn't even illegal, it usually falls into a category like "conflicts of interest in the workplace" so the worst case scenario for the MC would be having to retake his gender studies course since his grade could've been compromised by favoritism. As for Jade, if B&R has a specific policy concerning such relationships she could potentially lose her job but there's no generally enforced rule against it and it's certainly not against the law.

It being a task on the pledge board could be a problem for the fraternity but at this point you're just assuming the MC or any other DIK would snitch about that. It's not mentioned in the video so there's absolutely no need to bring up that detail during the hearing about the incident.

Not sure how you meant "losing her children". Legally it makes no sense, they're too old for it to be a custody issue (certainly not for Tybalt, don't know about the age of the other kids). On a personal level, I'm sure Jade would drop the bomb about her husband's affairs, after that it's up to their judgement which parent they prefer in case of a divorce.

All in all, it's likely nowhere near as much of an issue as the game makes it out to be for the sake of drama. Besides, if it was as serious as you described we wouldn't have to worry about it at all since the revelation would basically end the game, meaning it won't be revealed.:D
potentially it would have been a scandal at Quinn's business level.

it is not said to be illegal but it would have been strongly inconvenient, Jade would hardly have kept the job.

too big a story to be just for some players, so it likely won't have consequences other than ending the relationship with Jade

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Some were speculating that perhaps she is Quinn's supplier. Short answer for her return would be.... because more drama.
I was thinking something like that as well. Something like she came back to the area where the MC live and when he goes home to visit dad he ends up running into her. Seeing her flares up old feelings and emotions that were buried within him specially since he may have felt he needed some closure (chick route) or get some shit off his chest (DIK route). Especailly since she left to what was it to become a surfer!?? Well im from Cali so i can partially see that. I could see her going down the dark path and being the supplier or even something worse.

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Right now he's not ready to commit to one LI (or go steady to employ late 80s/early 90s vernacular) but in chapter 14/15?
Yeah...maybe once hes in since 2nd - 3rd year of college life. I mean he has had an eventful first couple weeks. Shit he's had his taste of 2020 within two weeks. Next episode murder bees and Godzilla gonna wreck his school life.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I can't help but go Jill route everytime. I know IRl shit like that just wouldn't happen unless MC suddenly finds himself super duper freaking lucky. I hope he would IRl. But she is just too awesome to go for anyone else. I like Jade a whole lot as well. But that's probably cause I am "whipped" when it comes to redheads. But Jill still wins. That is all. Goodnight New York or whatever.

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Wow, thx for the support guys! Wasn't expecting a response. Prech! Yeah, not sure what I did really but I still want to support this game. I guess with the 8k supporters he has he just doesn't care about kicking a supporter to the curb. I really feel as if this bad was completely unwarranted. I didn't tell ppl to go here to get his game, I said this is where I first found it, then became a supporter after I played.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hmm,
View attachment 819352
View attachment 819353

Well, I guess there is no win situation with herD. I was curious if i can avoid Her being able to find a weak spot on the MC, but no matter what you do, She will notice it :LOL:
I don’t protect Maya in that moment. It’s one of the few where I choose to miss a rep point. Quinn noticing is one reason, but the other is that the MC puts his hands on Quinn which makes me uncomfortable. Her being a bitch is no reason to lay your hands on her.

That said I wonder if that could backfire. If Quinn likes the MC maybe she’d be inclined to treat Maya better. Or at least not ruin her life.

Reactions: Vollezar

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

It was stated by both Cathy and Jade this is actually an issue. A student-teacher relationship is forbidden. Of course, they both are adults and can do whatever they want but in essence but it's still "wrong". By losing children, I mean the kids don't know about Burke's affairs, so if the video ever gets out, kids would probably grow distant from her.
Of course, I also don't believe a DIK will snitch but someone might slip when they're drunk (Derek couldn't hold his tongue twice up until now, so I'm looking at you Derek)

I don't believe or want that to be an issue in the future but we had the choice to talk about the video or not, so that should have some consequences. Or that choice is basically worthless and fucking cruel to Derek :KEK:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Quinn noticing is one reason, but the other is that the MC puts his hands on Quinn which makes me uncomfortable. Her being a bitch is no reason to lay your hands on her.
The MC only does that if you side more on the DIK status. Chick, he doesn't grab her at all. There's also the other time you can grab Quinn when the MC goes to the HOT house to get his stuff back. I have to agree, not a fan of grabbing like that, but it is avoidable. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The MC only does that if you side more on the DIK status. Chick, he doesn't grab her at all. There's also the other time you can grab Quinn when the MC goes to the HOT house to get his stuff back. I have to agree, not a fan of grabbing like that, but it is avoidable. ;)
I didn’t realise that. The only point in my CHICK play through is to see Jill in the Shower. I’m fairly sure he does/ would grab on the NEUTRAL playthrough. Though it’s been a few months now so I forget.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I’m fairly sure he does/ would grab on the NEUTRAL playthrough. Though it’s been a few months now so I forget.
Yeah, Neutral is the only playthrough i find tough to stick to so haven't fully completed. I typically side more Chick, more often than not on the choices but some of the DIK stuff is funny. The status choices of DIK though, the MC does really come off sometimes as a massive arsehole. (Kind of the point, i know, i'm just not a fan) lol

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, Neutral is the only playthrough i find tough to stick to so haven't fully completed. I typically side more Chick, more often than not on the choices but some of the DIK stuff is funny. The status choices of DIK though, the MC does really come off sometimes as a massive arsehole. (Kind of the point, i know, i'm just not a fan) lol
I went the neutral way first time. It was kind of boring compared to my second time as more Chick way. My opinion of course. I preferred going Dick more than neutral simply because it at least had some character.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I agree with most of your post but this fragment means you don't know how internet works. There is literately nothing he can do against this site that would be effective in any way.
Yeah, it would be too expensive to go legal against the site, plus the time he rather have to develop the game, and a way to destroy a big part of the community even if its technically pirating. There's a lot of supporters here that just come to the forum to discuss stuff. In the end, even if its a free game here, its more audience to DPC and the game, meaning more chances at a bigger paying audience. Steam sales are likely not that big, or he would just drop patreon and develop seasons exclusive for that platform, patreon is way better and the episodic format keeps supporters paying.

I know this topic has come up in the thread before, and I agree with you, it seems like people have a pretty distorted idea of how hard it is to create adult content for pay, and will go to great lengths to justify their accessing it for free. With that said, it does cut both ways. There's a substantial portion of folks who will buy if they get to try first, and especially in adult-content creation, income tends to be disproportionately contributed by 'whales' who provide very much more than the minimum contributors. This is true across patreon, but its especially true with adult content, where people who find something that hits on their particular fetishes and have substantial disposable income may pledge hundreds a month to ensure it continues to exist. This pattern exists outside of adult content (it's how many F2P/P2W mobile games work), but its especially amplified in adult content.

A lot of 'legitimate' paths to income are not really available to adult content; DPC has his material on Steam, but it's pretty uncommon to find XXX content there and there's more topics that aren't permissible. Criticizing the creator for using the best tools available to them, even if those tools are inadequtae or flawed, is pretty silly.
Free or not, F95 did had a giant role on DPC sucess in building a supporting audience, either be because its one of the top rated games around and great ratings, or because he already built a paying audience with Acting Lessons, which was a sucessful known game around F95 aswell. All I am saying is, despite this being a pirate site, it does have it share on the sucess of DPC, more than maybe he's willing to admit. Heck I think DPC himself roamed these foruns long ago.

Anyway, I feel that maybe DPC rules are like that mostly because of his patrons. I have no doubt they pay a lot to call themselves overlords of the fanbase and demand DPC that sites like F95 are treated like the plague... because they are paying to be royalty in the community while here is "a pirate life for us"

Reactions: Jarul
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes