d@cker22

Apr 3, 2018
Have I misinterpreted something here? There's a part with Bella in the library where she is thinking to herself "I've suffered enough [she says James which is what i've called the MC] please come back to me". I'm not sure these are the exact words I don't have a save near that part. But, I'm not sure if she's thinking about MC or her husband?
She is talking about husband

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm really excited to hear and see Jill's piano performance in the next episode, I have a feeling it will be one of the best moments of episode 6 that isn't sex.
I don't believe we have any confirmation that we'll be seeing a piano recital from Jill in Ep 6 as nothing with regards to the events of the episode is fully confirmed

i did not saw these scenes.. they are from episode 5?
The first one, yes, the other 2 are from Ep 4 during the CHICK Affinity version of the Jill date.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I don't believe we have any confirmation that we'll be seeing a piano recital from Jill in Ep 6 as nothing with regards to the events of the episode is fully confirmed

The first one, yes, the other 2 are from Ep 4 during the CHICK Affinity version of the Jill date.
We don't have any confirmation yes but the probability still exists, DPC said that he got 22 new licensed songs and one of them may very well be a piano song "played" by Jill which is integrated in a very specific moment (teased in one of the previews) of the game that is waiting to be revealed as we play the game.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It probably will be, but we've spent so much time speculating and building it up in our minds... we're all probably going to hate it. :ROFLMAO:
Is it fair to say that happened a bit with ep 5? I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed fucking Riona, Camila, Sage, and Maya, getting a free blowjob from Lily, and getting steamy in the steam room with Bella, but it wasn't the best of episodes and was a very short amount of in-game time.

There are some things I'm building up in my head for Ep 6, some good, some bad, but I'm quite hopeful that this will turn out to be the best episode yet and will more than exceed expectations. :giggle:

however long it may be, full of important scenes, it will always, always be too short !!!!!
Yeah, that's something too. This episode could take 4 hours to complete (and that's without hunting for the special renders) and it would still be "too short". :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes