ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
A month and a half ago i said it will be November and people said im crazy, its going to be beginning or mid November
and you are still crazy.:p I swear the god, with every weekly status update peoples pushing farther and farther the release date. :ROFLMAO: .it's called negative attitude they teach this on Harvard University:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Still, things are definitely intriguing. And Quinn's outfit here is different than in the first preview. So it looks like confirmation Episode 6 will cover at least 2 new days!
Maybe I missed it but I don't recall any preview of MC going home neither. It's quite possible we won't even advance the story far enough to get to his home visit and the "mom letter" in Ep6!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
woah! the amount of pages amass by this thread in just more than 1 year. Do most of it was question about where is what?

Reactions: RustyRug

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A girl being attacked and a boy who trains martial arts getting attacked is not the same. It's not even comparable. Both MC and Jill is right on that case. If reporting the incident would stop the further violence, MC would also agree on it. But it'll escalate things, we'll see
I don't understand what you mean.

MC, with all his knowledge of martial arts, has given blows but he has also taken some, even an attacked girl could defend herself.
it's not that if the victim knows how to defend himself then the aggression doesn't matter or counts for less.
MC was the victim of an assault regardless of how many punches he returned.

only since MC is "strong" it seems to be automatic that he has to do himself justice, it seems to me a superficial conclusion
if Maya or Josy were physically assaulted by Quinn would we stop her from reporting the crime? I do not think so

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
woah! the amount of pages amass by this thread in just more than 1 year. Do most of it was question about where is what?
No, most of it were questions about when is the next release, people speculating about the release date, and other people calling those release date speculations crazy. But not a lot on "where is what".

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Judging by the amout of work left, including the testing period, I would say that we are still 1,5 - 2 months away from the release. However, it looks great so far. I just hope that the D&D stuff does not take more than 25% of the update's time... but we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes