felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What are you people's takes on Sage and the MC's possible (and probable) serious relationship with her?
I think there will be a fully happy ending with Sage.
after all, already now there are no big obstacles to their relationship, she just has to pass this obsession for Chad ...
surely from here to the happy ending there will be problems and bloodshed, but I don't see anything unsurpassable.

overall then being the only LI who has no problems with a DIK affinity it should be the least complicated story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I like both of them, but i'm a huge defender of having separate routes, sometimes my taste changes, and i'm not interested in dealing with Maya, sometimes i'm tired of Josy, and etc...
honestly even that hypothesis puts me in trouble.

if we start from being "just friends", staying the rest of the game waiting for their false step, their quarrel, does not seem very noble.

in practice we will go to fulfill the nightmare of the other girl of being the one left aside, potentially it will be a very dramatic moment

that happy ending (with Maya or Josy) will still be a sad ending for the other

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
honestly even that hypothesis puts me in trouble.

if we start from being "just friends", staying the rest of the game waiting for their false step, their quarrel, does not seem very noble.

in practice we will go to fulfill the nightmare of the other girl of being the one left aside, potentially it will be a very dramatic moment

If we think in the context of the MC, he is not waiting for either one of them. He is simply going to go about his days in college as normal, maybe continuing his relationships with other girls and doing his best to accept the situation with M&J. On that path, we'll probably see the occasional interaction with M&J, strained though it may be due to the feelings of the characters, and it will likely be amicable if not at the level of close friends. They may have the odd chat where he may learn how things are with their relationship and offer words of support, advice, encouragement, etc, or perhaps be indifferent and offer nothing as what he says could come down to player choice.

Should something happen between M&J and one or both of them come running to him for the same reasons they did before, then it will again likely be down to player choice whether to accept or deny any advancement they make towards him. Allowing it might not seem "noble", but it will come down to how DPC chooses to write this. If it's purely a moment of fleeting emotion, then the MC could be seen to be in the wrong for allowing it as it could cause more harm than good, but if the MC has interactions with them on the friendly side that have shown something to develop between them, then it may be slightly better as it's not resulting from raw emotions and/or lust, but from something deeper that has developed and so it feels more meaningful and justified.

Someone may end up getting hurt, but that is to price to pay when a relationship breaks up and so it's somewhat unavoidable in this instance if people want a solo ending for one of these girls, but it can be mitigated depending on their feelings about each other and the situation they're in.

Reactions: Fearket and Kuraii

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If we think in the context of the MC, he is not waiting for either one of them. He is simply going to go about his days in college as normal, maybe continuing his relationships with other girls and doing his best to accept the situation with M&J. On that path, we'll probably see the occasional interaction with M&J, strained though it may be due to the feelings of the characters, and it will likely be amicable if not at the level of close friends. They may have the odd chat where he may learn how things are with their relationship and offer words of support, advice, encouragement, etc, or perhaps be indifferent and offer nothing as what he says could come down to player choice.

Should something happen between M&J and one or both of them come running to him for the same reasons they did before, then it will again likely be down to player choice whether to accept or deny any advancement they make towards him. Allowing it might not seem "noble", but it will come down to how DPC chooses to write this. If it's purely a moment of fleeting emotion, then the MC could be seen to be in the wrong for allowing it as it could cause more harm than good, but if the MC has interactions with them on the friendly side that have shown something to develop between them, then it may be slightly better as it's not resulting from raw emotions and/or lust, but from something deeper that has developed and so it feels more meaningful and justified.

Someone may end up getting hurt, but that is to price to pay when a relationship breaks up and so it's somewhat unavoidable in this instance if people want a solo ending for one of these girls, but it can be mitigated depending on their feelings about each other and the situation they're in.
no one knows what the "MC character" might think, but all those players burned by rejection or who already initially wanted to conquer only one of the two girls, for the rest of the game they will think mainly about that, when the two girls will break up.

it seems difficult to me that a possible break between Maya and Josy is painless and out of sight, it will surely be a central moment when it happens. and for the drama MC himself could be the protagonist in a direct way of this rupture.

then I agree that the girl who will remain excluded will remain friends etc etc ...
but for her it will still be a nightmare

Reactions: Fearket and 6pak2go

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think there will be a fully happy ending with Sage.
after all, already now there are no big obstacles to their relationship, she just has to pass this obsession for Chad ...
surely from here to the happy ending there will be problems and bloodshed, but I don't see anything unsurpassable.

overall then being the only LI who has no problems with a DIK affinity it should be the least complicated story
A "happy ending" with Sage? Do tell :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jul 20, 2020
I can see the whole "Free Tuition" thing becoming a catalyst for Maya and Josy going either in separate directions or getting *so* hurt that they're ruined in the story. I'm not sure, given how AL was handled it can go either way and I'd hate to admit I'm kind of afraid of what's to come.

Call me silly, but I'm actually on the fence if I would want to continue playing this one with the further updates, it left *that* much of an impression on me, with my own personal history coming to surface just from a VN.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't like it stick to the Huge Chick path this kinda thing is perfectly in line with the Huge Dik path.
Rape is definitely NOT in line with that at all. The MC simply becomes more of a "bro" on the DIK path, he doesn't become a heartless, depraved, sociopathic rapist.

I think you might have the wrong idea about this game if you believe the MC will become something like that on the DIK path.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

Depends how DPC goes, but I liked how he hinted in the previous episodes a solo path might be available in the future in the Just Friends path, I am pretty sure out of the two choices you can only close the possible tri-relationship path, and for the solo path they will break up at some point over something, which was basically what happened before Josy came to B&R. It doesnt even need to be a sad moment, they can just move along with their lives and thinking they were living a lie... again they were very close to just call the quits before so chances are the relantionship is not the same as it used to be, and I pretty sure if dont go tri-relantionship they'll both split up as some point regarless you pursuing or not.

My fear is that DPC doesnt focus as much on a solo path and will do more for a tri-path, like in episode 5... but I am hopeful.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Depends how DPC goes, but I liked how he hinted in the previous episodes a solo path might be available in the future in the Just Friends path, I am pretty sure out of the two choices you can only close the possible tri-relationship path, and for the solo path they will break up at some point over something, which was basically what happened before Josy came to B&R. It doesnt even need to be a sad moment, they can just move along with their lives and thinking they were living a lie... again they were very close to just call the quits before so chances are the relantionship is not the same as it used to be, and I pretty sure if dont go tri-relantionship they'll both split up as some point regarless you pursuing or not.

My fear is that DPC doesnt focus as much on a solo path and will do more for a tri-path, like in episode 5... but I am hopeful.
I'm pretty sure there will be a "solo-path" for Maya or Josy

and from this point of view the break between the girls is mandatory, but I don't see how it could be serene: both for the fame of DPC and for how the girls were presented to us.

it will be a hard time from which we can get the girl we want but also nothing, depending on the choices made

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
Again, we don't yet know Jill's stance on such a relationship. She may not disapprove of such a thing even if she thinks it's not for her, or she may never have considered the possibility for her but would have no problem with it if it happened. We really cant say for sure.
I don't know, unless you think she's solely talking about cheating here I imagine this would make her opposed at best.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes