Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know, unless you think she's solely talking about cheating here I imagine this would make her opposed at best.
Which I said earlier in the post.
As far as her stance on relationships goes, what she says here seems, to me, to be ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily indicate monogamy as "being in a relationship" could mean a relationship with more than one person. "Seeing others" is therefore a broad, general term for seeing anyone outside the defined relationship, so if it were a committed relationship of 2 or even 3 people, going outiside of that to see someone else would be "despicable". She might not mean it that way, but then again, we don't really know for sure what her stance would be on a poly relationship, therefore this statement, until we find out otherwise, could be taken as a more general statement about stepping outside the bounds of an established relationship.
It's an open statement about being in a committed relationship and seeing others outside of it, but that committed relationship doesn't just have to be between 2 people. She may be thinking in terms of a 2 person, monogamous relationship simply because that's the standard societal mindset she's been brought up with, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the same logic couldn't apply to a 3 person relationship or that Jill would be opposed to such a relationship in certain circumstances.

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
Which I said earlier in the post.

It's an open statement about being in a committed relationship and seeing others outside of it, but that committed relationship doesn't just have to be between 2 people. She may be thinking in terms of a 2 person, monogamous relationship simply because that's the standard societal mindset she's been brought up with, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the same logic couldn't apply to a 3 person relationship or that Jill would be opposed to such a relationship in certain circumstances.
My bad, completely missed that part.

And you're right, it doesn't have to be that. But I would say the circumstances you're talking about are already on shaky ground. I don't think it's a huge stretch to see jealousy brewing on Jill's part already. And the line between cheating/polyamory can be pretty thin if there isn't a lot of communication beforehand, which, given the parties involved would be difficult.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I can see the whole "Free Tuition" thing becoming a catalyst for Maya and Josy going either in separate directions or getting *so* hurt that they're ruined in the story.
You know with Josy, I think back to that scene in the DIK mansion in one of the parties where Lily talks to Josy about dancing in the club...I could totally see an episode end that way at some point as a cliffhanger - she didn't react in a way that seemed like she ever would want to do that, but your comment about them wanting that free tuition makes me think along those lines that Josy will need money and MC will visit the strip club at some point and see Josy up in one of the cages or something with a sad look on her face then the camera will pan to MC's shocked look on his face, then credits...end of episode. :)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You know with Josy, I think back to that scene in the DIK mansion in one of the parties where Lily talks to Josy about dancing in the club...I could totally see an episode end that way at some point as a cliffhanger - she didn't react in a way that seemed like she ever would want to do that, but your comment about them wanting that free tuition makes me think along those lines that Josy will need money and MC will visit the strip club at some point and see Josy up in one of the cages or something with a sad look on her face then the camera will pan to MC's shocked look on his face, then credits...end of episode. :)
yeah no. Maya's the one who is desperate for "free tuition"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy doesn't need the money, but she sure could do it for Maya if she skips the free tuition.

it would be a twist only in the case of the trio with M&J, but in that case it would seem impossible for Josy to make this decision without talking about it, then going to work in a place that knows how to be frequented by DIKs (in addition to MC there would also be the stepbrother. ..).

while if MC and the girls were just friends, it wouldn't be this big twist, eventually she would be a stripper, if you then insinuate that she too had sex with clients she would be really out of character, and at this point it would be more believable Maya to work at Quinn's restaurant

Last edited:

tierneyrole

Sep 18, 2020
Don't take this the wrong way, but exactly what drug are you addicted to? :LUL:
You know what would make it all really fierce? *fantasizes* if it gets out that Tybbie and his gf-watermelon is sponsoring drug-fueled orgies on preps mansion. Jill joining too :devilish: :Kappa:
Hey people any clue on when the next update is

Jul 20, 2020
While I'm not the biggest fan of Josy, I think it would kind of break my heart to see her go that path. But I'd rather see Josy go that way instead of Maya, if there was some choice to be made.

My suspicions is that Chloe is in deep with someone who she owes money toward (hence her scheme/phonecall) and ends up abusing Josy/Maya (Since the josy/maya thing is already a "loose" form of NTR, I can see them getting pimped out because they're desperate, which is a full stop for me).

I normally gravitate toward either the good girl with hidden scars (Maya or even Jill) or the bad girl who's hurt but just want love (A Chloe type without the "evil-ness"). From what I can gather, and I'm likely wrong with this, but chloe is just bad news for the two. And knowing my playthrough of AL, I'm leary of what's to come. I'm kind of pissed off how "accepting" the MC is toward the whole ordeal too.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
While I'm not the biggest fan of Josy, I think it would kind of break my heart to see her go that path. But I'd rather see Josy go that way instead of Maya myself if there was some choice to be made.

My suspicions is that Chloe is in deep with someone who she owes money toward (hence her scheme/phonecall) and ends up abusing Josy/Maya (Since the josy/maya thing is already a "loose" form of NTR, I can see them getting pimped out because they're desperate, which is a full stop for me).

I normally gravitate toward either the good girl with hidden scars (Maya or even Jill) or the bad girl who's hurt but just want love (A Chloe type without the "evil-ness"). From what I can gather, and I'm likely wrong with this, but chloe is just bad news for the two. And knowing my playthrough of AL, I'm leary of what's to come. I'm kind of pissed off how "accepting" the MC is toward the whole ordeal too.
Chloe?! :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes