felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Possibly, Bacchus, but here's my reasoning on this.

I'm of the viewpoint that Jill is, as demonstrated so far...a REAL woman. ALL the other women in the game are broken somehow (cheaters, sluts, prostitutes, irresponsible, criminals, drug addicts, self destructive, insecure, selfish, manipulative, or just morally bankrupt). She is the ONE character who is grounded, confident, uncompromising, and...according to her...monogamous. She made it very clear about how she feels about more than one partner in a relationship at the start of the Tennis Date. I don't think she has the moral "fluidity" to form a relationship with multiple partners, particularly after she made it clear how she feels on the subject...Despicable!

View attachment 826251

Sorry to shock everyone, but the vast majority of our species is monogamous. There are some who aren't but those are rare. Don't believe me? Cheat on your wife or girlfriend or find out she cheated on you and come back and tell us how it went. It's one of the worst things one human can emotionally do to another. Multi-partner relationships are truly rare outside of books, games, movies, etc, and don't actually work or even make sense in the healthy human heart. If Doc follows along with founded reality and the human condition, Josy/Maya/MC three-way path, is doomed. And they would all suffer...sadly, Maya will likely take the brunt of the pain IMHO. Of course, Doc won't do that to the characters, nor should he in the story. It's a story, and we will want closure before the end.

In reality, most of the time these "open" relationships leave behind wounded and shattered people. For more information about how that plays out, please review the MC/Josy/Maya storyline, paying particular attention to the opening scene of when MC chooses to stay with Bella (where we see not only the depth of the MC's pain (this beautifully written scene still chokes me up..."Please. A little while longer...."), but also we see Bella's rather blunt viewpoint that the whole multi-partner idea is "stupid.") Hehe...Doc covered ALL this stuff in the game!.

View attachment 826283

I do not think that Jill is that kind of a person to do what Josy, Maya, and (lest we forget) the MC did to each including the (plausible in fantasy only) three-way option they are going to "figure out". I am just friends with them in my Main Save...I chose to path of "they chose their path, now they have to walk it as I walk mine." They have each other to comfort them...they don't need the MC anymore.

As demonstrated by Jill's character so far she isn't that person, unless she experiences a dramatic personality change (which would be sloppy writing), or Doc just caters to Fan Service (and the Harem mentality most of us have in this genre of game. Who among us have played through the game at least initially trying to hook up with AS MANY GIRLS POSSIBLE in a single Save? Hehe...). In fact, if the MC wants Jill, she will expect him to have no one else. If he does, he'll lose something precious. The MC is a huge Man-Whore, so that will be a hard decision for him to make. Do I want The Prize, or to Sow my Royal Oats?

From a writing perspective, it's unlikely that Doc will attempt ANOTHER three-way relationship thing in the same game twice. He already did it in Acting Lessons, AND in this game with Josy,Maya,MC. It would be sloppy to do it again. You'll notice that every major character and circumstance are unique in this game so far. I don't think Doc would "Cliché" himself. I know many fans want to play a three-way with Bella & Jill but according to the characters and the writer...there is no foundation for that.

So, Jill as part of a Harem? Jill in a multi-partner relationship? Bella even?

Nah...Ballerina Chad is more plausible.
Why did you have to steal a dream from me? :cry:

unfortunately the logic is all on your side.

Jill would be completely out of character, at best we can expect her to step aside, for Bella's sake, but not to accept a share.

and also Bella, although sexually more instinctive, is always the one who refused a threesome and still carries a grudge towards those who proposed it to her

unfortunately I think that we will have to more or less forcefully follow them both (or abandon them both if we are not interested) and in the end we will arrive at a dramatic choice in which, depending on how we behaved, we could lose them both and could mark a point of no return even for one of the 2 girls

Reactions: Fearket

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Why did you have to steal a dream from me? :cry:
Haha! I hear you, Felicemastronzo. Those who are into three-ways do want the Bella, Jill, MC thing, as unlikely as that seems from the narrative. I think, not taking any other relationships onto the game into account for simplicity, for Bella & Jill it must be either/or, not Both or None. There is that unspoken "something" between Jill and Bella that could mean anything. My personal theory (that I have not expressed because there are many theories just as good) is that Jill liked a guy, and discovered an attraction between him and Bella and that caused tension or perhaps a fight between the two ladies. "It won't happen again," Jill said. There are several points in the game where we catch hints of something along those lines. My favorite example of that is in the hard to get scene where the MC, after taking Cathy home, plays his guitar...Bella's favorite song. Toward the end of the song, Bella looks crossways at him and gives a REEEEEALLY creepy smile. Jill notices that and is clearly bothered by it. I think that's the trigger for the fragmented conversation between the two which prompts Jill to leave Bella's room angry. Jill knows that Bella is attracted the MC and doesn't like it. Has this happened before????

CreepySmile.jpg

Anyway...got distracted there...Felice...what I'm getting at is that the obvious and REAL obstacle between Bella and the MC is that few seem to talk about is that Bella is married. Remember the tears? Every "no" to the MC has been on those grounds. In Bella's, Jill's, possibly even the MC mind...there is no "MC and Bella" in the cards, despite their past impulses. And if they have an adulterous relationship, from what we know with Jill, she will likely want nothing to do with either of them though she will likely forgive Bella over time.

Did something like that happen before? If I'm right, this is the tension between Jill and Bella. Unless Bella leaves (or murders...hehe) her husband, there can be no happy ending for her and the MC. Bella's only sound choice is to continue to encourage MC and Jill's relationship and strive to keep her impulses in check, or it may potentially destroy her as well as her relationships with the MC and Jill...or...create a monster! Mwahaha! I just hope this conflict doesn't turn traumatic as I've expressed before. Drama is fine. We don't need Trauma.

I suspect that there will be no happy option in the end that involves choosing Bella. I believe choosing Bella will be a sad, tragic, possibly shocking ending. I suspect that choosing Jill will involved a conscious decision for the MC to "let go" of Bella, which will be sad, but better for Bella's wellbeing, and....Oh.......YEAH BABY! He get's the Bestest Girl in School!

....Assuming of course that Bella doesn't chop the MC up with an axe and store him behind a locked door....

Cough...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Haha! I hear you, Felicemastronzo. Those who are into three-ways do want the Bella, Jill, MC thing, as unlikely as that seems from the narrative. I think, not taking any other relationships onto the game into account for simplicity, for Bella & Jill it must be either/or, not Both or None. There is that unspoken "something" between Jill and Bella that could mean anything. My personal theory (that I have not expressed because there are many theories just as good) is that Jill liked a guy, and discovered an attraction between him and Bella and that caused tension or perhaps a fight between the two ladies. "It won't happen again," Jill said. There are several points in the game where we catch hints of something along those lines. My favorite example of that is in the hard to get scene where the MC, after taking Cathy home, plays his guitar...Bella's favorite song. Toward the end of the song, Bella looks crossways at him and gives a REEEEEALLY creepy smile. Jill notices that and is clearly bothered by it. I think that's the trigger for the fragmented conversation between the two which prompts Jill to leave Bella's room angry. Jill knows that Bella is attracted the MC and doesn't like it. Has this happened before????

View attachment 826382

Anyway...got distracted there...Felice...what I'm getting at is that the obvious and REAL obstacle between Bella and the MC is that few seem to talk about is that Bella is married. Remember the tears? Every "no" to the MC has been on those grounds. In Bella's, Jill's, possibly even the MC mind...there is no "MC and Bella" in the cards, despite their past impulses. And if they have an adulterous relationship, from what we know with Jill, she will likely want nothing to do with either of them though she will likely forgive Bella over time.

Did something like that happen before? If I'm right, this is the tension between Jill and Bella. Unless Bella leaves (or murders...hehe) her husband, there can be no happy ending for her and the MC. Bella's only sound choice is to continue to encourage MC and Jill's relationship and strive to keep her impulses in check, or it may potentially destroy her as well as her relationships with the MC and Jill...or...create a monster! Mwahaha! I just hope this conflict doesn't turn traumatic as I've expressed before. Drama is fine. We don't need Trauma.

I suspect that there will be no happy option in the end that involves choosing Bella. I believe choosing Bella will be a sad, tragic, possibly shocking ending. I suspect that choosing Jill will involved a conscious decision for the MC to "let go" of Bella, which will be sad, but better for Bella's wellbeing, and....Oh.......YEAH BABY! He get's the Bestest Girl in School!

....Assuming of course that Bella doesn't chop the MC up with an axe and store him behind a locked door....

Cough...
no, but you continue to sow unhappiness .... :cry: :cry:

I have a doubt about the happy ending with Bella since the beginning of the game, and I can't imagine a situation in which Bella and MC can "live happily ever after"
DPC, however, has put Bella among the LIs, so it's his problem ...

I disagree that Jill would not forgive Bella an extramarital affair, that Bella is not happy and peaceful is evident, so Jill could only be happy if her friend moved on, of course it all depends on how she will be in that moment the relationship between Jill and MC.

I think the biggest danger we run if we carry on both relationships, in that case when everything came to light there could be very dramatic consequences, and then the friendship between the two girls would shatter

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
unfortunately I think that we will have to more or less forcefully follow them both (or abandon them both if we are not interested) and in the end we will arrive at a dramatic choice in which, depending on how we behaved, we could lose them both and could mark a point of no return even for one of the 2 girls
And thank god for that if DPC goes CDPR and gives us a middle finger for trying to make an harem. This story deserves more than being just another one of those, there should be backlash for it. It already existed in AL if you had a relationship with any of the other girls aside from Megan and Melissa, so I hope you have the choice, do the wrong one and end up alone. Thats much better than ending up in a harem because fuck logic.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
And thank god for that if DPC goes CDPR and gives us a middle finger for trying to make an harem. This story deserves more than being just another one of those, there should be backlash for it. It already existed in AL if you had a relationship with any of the other girls I hope you have the choice, do the wrong one and end up alone. Thats much better than ending up in a harem because fuck logic.
Speaking of AL, I'm still mad that Melissa dumped me for fucking cheerleaders on the beach BEFORE I was in relationship with her. Like, yeah, I know I cheated on Megan and she was your friend but the relationship with you started as kinda cheating too, and it's not like Megan cares about it now

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And thank god for that if DPC goes CDPR and gives us a middle finger for trying to make an harem. This story deserves more than being just another one of those, there should be backlash for it. It already existed in AL if you had a relationship with any of the other girls aside from Megan and Melissa, so I hope you have the choice, do the wrong one and end up alone. Thats much better than ending up in a harem because fuck logic.
but in fact it's fine, I'm also uncomfortable with the triangle with Maya and Josy which seems to me a cursed Indiana Jones style temple, where every sigh could be fatal.

but still I would do without exasperated dramas, which are not much more realistic than a harem

Reactions: Roelandt
Jul 20, 2020
I'm not completely done with the playthrough yet, but I was all in for Maya until the Maya/Josy event, that one was a gut punch for me. From there it really soured the experience so far, it's not a knock on the dev/writer, more of a compliment because I was *REALLY* into the whole Maya storyline, but after that it literally deflated me.

Edit:
Just finished the current content and I like it overall, but like I mentioned above, the whole Maya thing really was a negative for me in this one, I'd love to say I'm hopeful for something to where it becomes more available, but given the writing history of the dev (acting lessons, which depressed the hell out of me on my playthrough) I doubt it.

In any case, Jill is now my go to, hopefully that path isn't f'd up in future updates..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Roelandt

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Possibly, Bacchus, but here's my reasoning on this.

I'm of the viewpoint that Jill is, as demonstrated so far...a REAL woman. ALL the other women in the game are broken somehow (cheaters, sluts, prostitutes, irresponsible, criminals, drug addicts, self destructive, insecure, selfish, manipulative, or just morally bankrupt). She is the ONE character who is grounded, confident, uncompromising, and...according to her...monogamous. She made it very clear about how she feels about more than one partner in a relationship at the start of the Tennis Date. I don't think she has the moral "fluidity" to form a relationship with multiple partners, particularly after she made it clear how she feels on the subject...Despicable!

View attachment 826251
First of all, "real women" are broken. Everyone is "broken" in some way, so to say that Jill is the most "real" because she so far hasn't shown much signs that she's dealing with anything serious or has negative traits is ridiculous and it does not mean she is more "real" than the others who, in my view, are far more real because of their faults and insecurities. Jill is, at this moment, too perfect, and the hammer is eventually going to fall on what it is that makes her not so perfect as well, otherwise she just becomes a charicature of perceived female "perfection".

As far as her stance on relationships goes, what she says here seems, to me, to be ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily indicate monogamy as "being in a relationship" could mean a relationship with more than one person. "Seeing others" is therefore a broad, general term for seeing anyone outside the defined relationship, so if it were a committed relationship of 2 or even 3 people, going outiside of that to see someone else would be "despicable". She might not mean it that way, but then again, we don't really know for sure what her stance would be on a poly relationship, therefore this statement, until we find out otherwise, could be taken as a more general statement about stepping outside the bounds of an established relationship.

This actually ties in to the point about "moral fluidity", because until we know what her stance is on relationships, whether she believes in only monogamy or not, then her morals at this point are, from a speculative standpoint at least, fluid because we don't yet know what they are. Right now, she could really fall on either side of this and even if she was on the monogamy side, it doesn't necessarily mean she's rigidly on that side as certain cirsumstances coupled with well reasoned arguments in favour of it could sway her to the other side, particularly when they involve a close friend who she may have shared an intimate moment with.

Sorry to shock everyone, but the vast majority of our species is monogamous. There are some who aren't but those are rare. Don't believe me? Cheat on your wife or girlfriend or find out she cheated on you and come back and tell us how it went. It's one of the worst things one human can emotionally do to another. Multi-partner relationships are truly rare outside of books, games, movies, etc, and don't actually work or even make sense in the healthy human heart. If Doc follows along with founded reality and the human condition, Josy/Maya/MC three-way path, is doomed. And they would all suffer...sadly, Maya will likely take the brunt of the pain IMHO. Of course, Doc won't do that to the characters, nor should he in the story. It's a story, and we will want closure before the end.

In reality, most of the time these "open" relationships leave behind wounded and shattered people. For more information about how that plays out, please review the MC/Josy/Maya storyline, paying particular attention to the opening scene of when MC chooses to stay with Bella (where we see not only the depth of the MC's pain (this beautifully written scene still chokes me up..."Please. A little while longer...."), but also we see Bella's rather blunt viewpoint that the whole multi-partner idea is "stupid.") Hehe...Doc covered ALL this stuff in the game!.

View attachment 826283
Poly relationships may be rare, but it doesn't neceaarily mean they are "doomed". In any relationship, it's about having a foundation built on mutual trust, affection, and understanding, and as long as everyone in the relationship knows where they stand, then there's no reason it can't work as long as they each put in the effort to make it work. But, then again, finding actual stats and figures on poly relationships are almost impossible to come by due to societal stigma, so it can't be said for certain that such relationships can't work or aren't more common that we might think.

Monogamy is another one of those puritanical principles that, in some ways, actually goes against the "human condition". In fact, we've been "conditioned" to believe that only monogamy is acceptable which is what causes so many problems when it comes to people in committed relationships falling in love with someone else. In reality, men generally still desire multiple partners as it's part of the primitive/primal brain of being a dominant male and to propagate as much as possible, and women will often desire one man, much like it is in the animal kingdom with apes and lions. It is possible to love more than person in a romantic way, but society tells us we can't which, in essence, goes against nature.

Therefore, what matters most in a poly or even open relationship is the understanding of the situation. If 2 people enter into a monogamous relationship and one person cheats, then that is a betrayal of the terms of the relationship, but if someone enters into an open relationship then it is not a betrayal, and in a poly relationship the understanding is that at least one person has at least 2 other people they are intimate with. So such a relationship can be rationalised as long as all parties know the terms and are OK with them.

I do not think that Jill is that kind of a person to do what Josy, Maya, and (lest we forget) the MC did to each other including the (plausible in fantasy only) three-way option they are going to "figure out". I am just friends with them in my Main Save...I chose to path of "they chose their path, now they have to walk it as I walk mine." They have each other to comfort them...they don't need the MC anymore.

As demonstrated by Jill's character so far she isn't that person, unless she experiences a dramatic personality change (which would be sloppy writing), or Doc just caters to Fan Service (and the Harem mentality most of us have in this genre of game. Who among us have played through the game at least initially trying to hook up with AS MANY GIRLS POSSIBLE in a single Save? Hehe...). In fact, if the MC wants Jill, she will expect him to have no one else. If he does, he'll lose something precious. The MC is a huge Man-Whore, so that will be a hard decision for him to make. Do I want The Prize, or to Sow my Royal Oats?
Again, we don't yet know Jill's stance on such a relationship. She may not disapprove of such a thing even if she thinks it's not for her, or she may never have considered the possibility for her but would have no problem with it if it happened. We really cant say for sure.

From a writing perspective, it's unlikely that Doc will attempt ANOTHER three-way relationship thing in the same game twice. He already did it in Acting Lessons, AND in this game with Josy,Maya,MC. It would be sloppy to do it again. You'll notice that every major character and circumstance are unique in this game so far. I don't think Doc would "Cliché" himself. I know many fans want to play a three-way with Bella & Jill but according to the characters and the writer...there is no foundation for that.
From a writing perspective, anything is possible and anything can work as long as it's written well. I admit that a Bella/Jill/MC poly or even sharing relationship is a long shot and I'm not saying that it is any way guaranteed, but I also don't see it as being totally outside the realms of possibility and plausibility.

For one thing, they can still be pursued somewhat separately by not pursuing Bella in favour of Jill, and not being particularly warm towards Jill in favour of being more interested in Bella, so it's not as if it would be forced like the M&J relationship. Secondly, the possibility that they once shared an intimate moment with each other could be a factor, indeed a "foundation", of setting something up with the 3 of them. And thirdly, whilst it could be seen as "too much" to have another such relationship possibility, it could also be seen as providing a greater level of choice for players since we have a M&J threesome route, possible M or J solo routes, a Sage route, a Jill route, and a Bella route, so a potential Bella/Jill route is simply providing another option, particularly for those who might want a poly relationship, but prefer B&J over M&J.

At the end of the day, whilst I acknowledge that this relationship might seem like something of a pipe dream and it is in no way guaranteed, it's not impossible nor would it, in my view, ruin anything with these characters, this story, or DPC as a writer.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Be honest...aren't most characters in this a charicature?
To an extent, yes, but the ones that come to mind most are characters like Derek, Jamie, Arieth, Dawe, Magnar, etc. The LIs and even several side girls, have exhibited character traits and flaws that make them seem much more real and fleshed-out, whereas Jill is somewhat too perfect; sweet, innocent, friendly, beautiful with a very sexy body, principled, devoted, loyal, etc. The only real flaw could be her naivety caused by her likely sheltered upbringing as part of a high-society family, but even that can be seen as endearing.

This is why I think we'll see something with regards to her sister and/or her advocacy against bullying that will reveal what she's dealing with to give her some sort of past trauma that informs who she is now and peals back the veneer of perfection that she projects to mask her pain. The thing with Bella too might reveal something about Jill that she suppresses and gives her character more depth.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
but in fact it's fine, I'm also uncomfortable with the triangle with Maya and Josy which seems to me a cursed Indiana Jones style temple, where every sigh could be fatal.

but still I would do without exasperated dramas, which are not much more realistic than a harem
M&J is perhaps the worst thing to me in BADIK, felt way out of the blue and, in my eyes, has no ground to be a viable relationship in the future neither for just both of them and as a triangle with the MC, but we'll see

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
M&J is perhaps the worst thing to me in BADIK, felt way out of the blue and, in my eyes, has no ground to be a viable relationship in the future neither for just both of them and as a triangle with the MC, but we'll see
I like both of them, but i'm a huge defender of having separate routes, sometimes my taste changes, and i'm not interested in dealing with Maya, sometimes i'm tired of Josy, and etc...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What are you people's takes on Sage and the MC's possible (and probable) serious relationship with her?
I think there will be a fully happy ending with Sage.
after all, already now there are no big obstacles to their relationship, she just has to pass this obsession for Chad ...
surely from here to the happy ending there will be problems and bloodshed, but I don't see anything unsurpassable.

overall then being the only LI who has no problems with a DIK affinity it should be the least complicated story

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes