Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder when MC goes home next episode what will he find in the envelope from his mother...
That's assuming we'll see him go home and find out what's in that letter. It would be a good cliffhanger to have him open the letter and not find out what it says until ep 7, but equally the episode could end on something before he goes home.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I want to ass rape to the Jill , if this game call Being a DIK , the dev need give us to chance to become DIK.
-Just imagine giving big cock to the ass of her and she will become our slave with tears.
it's not a good feeling to wake up with a big penis between your legs and find it's not yours ....

be careful joking with Jill :cool:

Sep 22, 2017
Maya is so sweet and adorable, I can't stay mad at her. But in my main save I chose to be just be friends with her. I don't want to be involved or caught up in the Josy-Maya-MC relationship thing. They seem to be doing well until the MC showed up.

View attachment 827900
You thought you could pull a sneaky on us, didn't you? That chick on the bottom left is from A.O.A. Academy.:sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya is so sweet and adorable, I can't stay mad at her. But in my main save I chose to be just be friends with her. I don't want to be involved or caught up in the Josy-Maya-MC relationship thing. They seem to be doing well until the MC showed up.

View attachment 827900
Yeah, they were doing so well that they both decided to a pursue something with the MC and were even prepared to dump each other for him. :KEK:

Their relationship was about 5 seconds from over and the MC, in a sense, brought them back together. He might feel like a bit of a 3rd wheel right now because he's become part of an existing relationship between 2 people, but he's the glue that will hold them together and without him they'll crumble, but with him, the 3 of them will prosper. :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, they were doing so well that they both decided to a pursue something with the MC and were even prepared to dump each other for him. :KEK:

Their relationship was about 5 seconds from over and the MC, in a sense, brought them back together. He might feel like a bit of a 3rd wheel right now because he's become part of an existing relationship between 2 people, but he's the glue that will hold them together and without him they'll crumble, but with him, the 3 of them will prosper. :giggle:
I think so too

the girls are still together thanks to MC's suicide, regardless if they are just friends or something more

Reactions: Roelandt
Jun 5, 2017
They were until they stopped seing each other and had lack of proper communication. All they needed to do was to talk it out, once they did they started going back to where they left. You see them hanging out more, right?

Apologies, I wanted to reply to multiple posts but I'm just lazy to do it.

Reactions: Maviarab and moskyx
Jul 20, 2020
Maybe Zoey will come back into the picture for the mc?

I still want maya (personally) that character is almost too perfect. I think it's safe to say that having some sort of option for maya or josy wouldn't be asking too much, specially given the amount of attention and character build up they had in the game so far.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
They were until they stopped seing each other and had lack of proper communication. All they needed to do was to talk it out, once they did they started going back to where they left. You see them hanging out more, right?

Apologies, I wanted to reply to multiple posts but I'm just lazy to do it.
At that earlier point, like in the classroom, it's probably more of a "happy to see you" thing going on between them and they're glad to be in each others company again, but there's an unspoken tension knowing what they've done with the MC and it's not totally back to normal for them. They still hadn't fully resolved things which is what that scene at the party was all about (albeit not done very well).

Even then, ep 5 reveals that they still haven't been completely honest if you go down the friends path because they each did want "something more" but were worried about what the other would think if they said so. When he chooses to be friends, they don't speak up because they're worried the other one won't react well and that the MC will still choose friendship thereby ruining 2 relationships for them, and if he chooses but they reject (DIK path), both of them are simply scared to admit they want something more in case the other reacts badly.

So even if they are back together, they're still not communicating properly, and this is what will be their downfall on the friends path because they're not being honest about their feelings. Whereas on the throuple path, he'll be like the missing link in their chain, not just an equal part of the relationship, but the one who is essentially their "rock"; keeping them grounded, being supportive, and making the relationship strong.

Reactions: Kuraii
Jun 5, 2017
At that earlier point, like in the classroom, it's probably more of a "happy to see you" thing going on between them and they're glad to be in each others company again, but there's an unspoken tension knowing what they've done with the MC and it's not totally back to normal for them. They still hadn't fully resolved things which is what that scene at the party was all about (albeit not done very well).

Even then, ep 5 reveals that they still haven't been completely honest if you go down the friends path because they each did want "something more" but were worried about what the other would think if they said so. When he chooses to be friends, they don't speak up because they're worried the other one won't react well and that the MC will still choose friendship thereby ruining 2 relationships for them, and if he chooses but they reject (DIK path), both of them are simply scared to admit they want something more in case the other reacts badly.

So even if they are back together, they're still not communicating properly, and this is what will be their downfall on the friends path because they're not being honest about their feelings. Whereas on the throuple path, he'll be like the missing link in their chain, not just an equal part of the relationship, but the one who is essentially their "rock"; keeping them grounded, being supportive, and making the relationship strong.
Maybe the MC is the missing link, maybe he isn't. They are all still in the figuring out stage and probably just winging it. And to quote myself again, this is just my decision on my main save. The part where I don't want to be involved with them anymore and just support them on the sidelines, just friends. I just wish our MC just dealt with the Maya/Josy thing a bit more mature and with an open mind. Derek is right on the MC being a snowflake.

Reactions: Kuraii and Maviarab
Jul 20, 2020
Maybe the MC is the missing link, maybe he isn't. They are all still in the figuring out stage and probably just winging it. And to quote myself again, this is just my decision on my main save. The part where I don't want to be involved with them anymore and just support them on the sidelines, just friends. I just wish our MC just dealt with the Maya/Josy thing a bit more mature and with an open mind. Derek is right on the MC being a snowflake.
This is why I hope there's some option to go either route, sho that players like me can have some sort of satisfying gameplay route/ ending with a character/relationship you invest in. Otherwise, all that build up with either of those two (including all the writing e.t.c) is essentially wasted.

Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!
Jun 5, 2017
This is why I hope there's some option to go either route, sho that players like me can have some sort of satisfying gameplay route/ ending with a character/relationship you invest in. Otherwise, all that build up with either of those two (including all the writing e.t.c) is essentially wasted.
You are not the only one with the "I wish we had more options on how to deal with this situation.", most of us including me share that opinion with you. But we also need to consider that more options means more work for DPC who works alone. Other than that Being a DIK still deserves the #1 spot for being a well written, generous amounts of lewds/h-scenes, frequency of updates. :giggle:

Jul 20, 2020
You are not the only one with the "I wish we had more options on how to deal with this situation.", most of us including me share that opinion with you. But we also need to consider that more options means more work for DPC who works alone. Other than that Being a DIK still deserves the #1 spot for being a well written, generous amounts of lewds/h-scenes, frequency of updates. :giggle:
I understand it requires extra work, and frankly I'm willing to wait extra to get a resolution I care about/wish for if that's what it needs *if* that's a route he wants to take with those characters. I hope DPC does though, because his writing in all his work has been spectacular. I just don't want to finish playing BADIK feeling how I did after Acting lessons.

Edit: with that said, I'm tempted to start on my own VN. I've had a story idea based on a favorite song of mine that is similar in tone to badik/acting lessons. Now I just have to learn daz3D a bit more. I do 3D/cad for a career already and it doesn't seem to far from what I do so far. It's the coding I haven't screwed with.

Last edited:

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Edit: with that said, I'm tempted to start on my own VN. I've had a story idea based on a favorite song of mine that is similar in tone to badik/acting lessons. Now I just have to learn daz3D a bit more. I do 3D/cad for a career already and it doesn't seem to far from what I do so far. It's the coding I haven't screwed with.
Well, I wish you good luck. I wouldn't hesitate to play it if you manage to do it. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes