flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Also, anyone got the name of the song that goes 'there's only one of us and this is the end'? The one for the fights. That shit started ringing in my head during work and it's driving me insane (i'm also too lazy to just press download, wait 10 minutes and check)

I suppose this will only prolong the ringing, but that's entirely your problem now. :KEK:

Reactions: Daken9

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Realistically it's probably just her husband's belongings. Maybe she doesn't want to accept the fact that he's gone for good and refuses to put away his stuff. Though we still don't really know what his status is last I checked.
In all seriousness, yeah... this is the most likely scenario.

I'm still going with the nursery theory, though.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
cant wait to see what next chapter holds in the story and also looking forward to the soundtrack great choices so far

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
In all seriousness, yeah... this is the most likely scenario.

I'm still going with the nursery theory, though.
Those are good theories. We shouldn't mention the theory of the stuffed remains of the college students she's...um...uh...

[Roelandt hides under the blankets]

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
What are you people's takes on Sage and the MC's possible (and probable) serious relationship with her?
I actually really like it. It's funny to say this given the fact that she is cheating on Chad, but she's still the most open, honest and straightforward of all the main love interests; even more than Jill. To wit, that doesn't mean Jill is a bad person or has bad intentions, but she nonetheless is still less open than Sage is. Sage just tells the MC what it is that she wants, and there are some surprisingly tender moments if you pursue it. Also, I mentioned this a while back, but if you try to avoid all of the girls as much as possible, it's actually kind of funny how hard Sage throws herself at you; she even jokes that you might be gay at the Prep party.

Plus, I have a thing for redheads with big tits. Who knew?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I actually really like it. It's funny to say this given the fact that she is cheating on Chad, but she's still the most open, honest and straightforward of all the main love interests; even more than Jill. To wit, that doesn't mean Jill is a bad person or has bad intentions, but she nonetheless is still less open than Sage is. Sage just tells the MC what it is that she wants, and there are some surprisingly tender moments if you pursue it. Also, I mentioned this a while back, but if you try to avoid all of the girls as much as possible, it's actually kind of funny how hard Sage throws herself at you; she even jokes that you might be gay at the Prep party.

Agreed, If not for her startling obsession for a guy who doesn't give a shit about her she would definitely be one of the best and most straightforward girls to pursue.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I see what you're saying, but I can't agree. I don't think Jill is any less open with the MC than Sage is, she just wants different things.

Also, by the end of Episode 5 Sage is clearly lying to herself about what the MC means to her. I think she'll work her way through that, and I very much look forward to seeing where the relationship will go. But for now that's enough to give Jill the win in the 100m Openness freestyle, IMHO.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
I see what you're saying, but I can't agree. I don't think Jill is any less open with the MC than Sage is, she just wants different things.

Also, by the end of Episode 5 Sage is clearly lying to herself about what the MC means to her. I think she'll work her way through that, and I very much look forward to seeing where the relationship will go. But for now that's enough to give Jill the win in the 100m Openness freestyle, IMHO.
I guess I see a little bit more nuance. Jill wanting to keep the MC in the dark about her family is a perfect example of that, even if it is completely understandable. She also gets kind of evasive and even a little defensive at the MC questioning her about Isabella, even if his questions are inappropriate; nonetheless, she seems to get suspicious about the locked room after the MC asks her about it. There's also the question of the MC's foreshadowing (in his narration) after being stopped by Isabella in the library; though it's not a 100% certainty, there's at least a decent shot that Jill has some knowledge about whatever that plot point is.

It's kind of splitting hairs (and ultimately doesn't really matter) but I think Jill is a little less forthcoming on things directly involving the MC, so Sage's openness - at least with the MC, if not herself, like you said - is kind of refreshing to me compared to the other characters. Nonetheless, Jill is a contrast to the remaining girls in that she keeps to herself mostly, which keeps her intriguing in her own right.

EDIT: I should have clarified, but I'm like, 75% certain that Isabella is an axe murderer or something, so I wasn't really including her even though she obviously also keeps to herself for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExDeath730
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes