Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
it could be

and this would be deja vu for Jill about her date with Rusty, ruined by the arrival of his friends ...
Ooh, that's interesting. Do you think we will get a choice there though? Doesn't seem like it if that is what is happening here. I found that Tommy pic a bit weird, the angle looking up and him with just his jacket .... hmm ...

Reactions: Silver-Argus

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ooh, that's interesting. Do you think we will get a choice there though? Doesn't seem like it if that is what is happening here. I found that Tommy pic a bit weird, the angle looking up and him with just his jacket .... hmm ...
I don't know, and the release of the new chapter is so close that it's not even worth the effort to make theories ...:ROFLMAO:

the affinity would probably make a difference, if we are CHICK we will handle Tommy's arrival with Jill, if we are DIK we will probably make some stupid jokes and annoy Jill, maybe even definitively:confused:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
Jul 20, 2020
Did I miss something? Was maya and josy inducted info the hots? If so, how did they get around all the sex things on their scavenger hunt? Was this addressed and I didn't read it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 829046 View attachment 829048
That could be the same environment, hence MC, possibly, will be cock blocked by Tommy. Then he will invite MC to that bar, where they will meet Envy.
Cockblocked? Maybe.

Tommy secretly taking a picture of the MC making out with Jill, or maybe even Jill topless, and then posting it on social media under a fake account which will cause jealousy and drama with Maya, Josy, and Sage, and cause scandal for Jill if she were to be partly or even fully nude? Yes, I can definitely see that happening.

If it were to be a choice, perhaps it will be a Major one between going with Tommy to MacAllen's (DIK) or staying with Jill (CHICK) as it would be a mirroring of what happened with her date with Rusty. However, if it were to be a choice, major or minor, I will rage because that would be one hell of a tough and annoying choice to have to make. :mad:

Did I miss something? Was maya and josy inducted info the hots? If so, how did they get around all the sex things on their scavenger hunt? Was this addressed and I didn't read it?
They're not in the HOTs yet. They still have the challenges to complete, including the threesome. :sneaky: :love:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Cockblocked? Maybe.

Tommy secretly taking a picture of the MC making out with Jill, or maybe even Jill topless, and then posting it on social media under a fake account which will cause jealousy and drama with Maya, Josy, and Sage, and cause scandal for Jill if she were to be partly or even fully nude? Yes, I can definitely see that happening.
Tybalt is gonna lock himself in his room for the rest of the semester if it happens

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If it were to be a choice, perhaps it will be a Major one between going with Tommy to MacAllen's (DIK) or staying with Jill (CHICK) as it would be a mirroring of what happened with her date with Rusty. However, if it were to be a choice, major or minor, I will rage because that would be one hell of a tough and annoying choice to have to make. :mad:
I dunno dude...seems a pretty simple choice to me. Plus...isn't that the beauty of having multiple saves?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we have to go to Macallen's, I don't think it's an avoidable scene.

rather we can choose how to explain it to Jill

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I dunno dude...seems a pretty simple choice to me. Plus...isn't that the beauty of having multiple saves?
Well, when you enjoy playing the degenerate man-whore in games like this where the MC can have all or as many women as possible, a decision like this would be tough especially when it's between 2 of the best. :cry:

we have to go to Macallen's, I don't think it's an avoidable scene.

rather we can choose how to explain it to Jill
The thing is that both events do seem like they fit in to each side of the DIK/CHICK scale. Having a date with Jill in a grassy field while eating ice cream is most certainly what a CHICK MC would do, and ditching Jill to go drink at a bar with his frat brother and a stripper is most certainly what a DIK MC would do. So it being a choice would make sense if that's what this were to be.

I hope it isn't because I want to be able to do both, but I can see how it could be a consequential choice.

Reactions: Fearket

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, when you enjoy playing the degenerate man-whore in games like this where the MC can have all or as many women as possible, a decision like this would be tough especially when it's between 2 of the best. :cry:

The thing is that both events do seem like they fit in to each side of the DIK/CHICK scale. Having a date with Jill in a grassy field while eating ice cream is most certainly what a CHICK MC would do, and ditching Jill to go drink at a bar with his frat brother and a stripper is most certainly what a DIK MC would do. So it being a choice would make sense if that's what this were to be.

I hope it isn't because I want to be able to do both, but I can see how it could be a consequential choice.
we can get to a new date with Jill as both DIK and CHICK, the important thing is that we continued to care for her.

if instead we dumped her after the appointment at the tennis club, the scene would make little sense...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Cockblocked? Maybe.

Why would Tommy do anything like that?

Even if he's furious at the PC (which I doubt), that seems like it would just be giving the MC bragging points. Tommy has no issue with Jill, and he doesn't even know the MC has a girlfriend to get jealous over this. Plus, he's been encouraging when the MC was trying to score in the past (with Sage or Bella). Even learning the MC fucked Quinn didn't seem to bother Tommy much; he was far more upset the HOTs weren't there to give the MC his prize.

I really don't think Tommy hates the MC a fraction as much as some players hate Tommy.

That's definitely a more plausible concern. It could represent another mandatory fork between content (like Maya & Josy closing off Jade or Cathy), which would be interesting. And it is a good illustration of DIK/CHICK behavior. (Though it would be unexpected to make this a mandatory decision and it feels way too trivial to qualify as a Major Decision.)

But Jill's date clearly happens during the day. Why would Nicole be hanging around in a bar at that hour? Also, since Tommy is wearing a shirt and not his jacket, this can't be as simple as "ditch Jill to walk into a bar."

I think we're just trying to fit these two events together because they're among the few jigsaw pieces we've seen so far. We notice they're the same color and ignore that they're different shapes.

So you're probably worrying over nothing. Probably.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why would Tommy do anything like that?

Even if he's furious at the PC (which I doubt), that seems like it would just be giving the MC bragging points. Tommy has no issue with Jill, and he doesn't even know the MC has a girlfriend to get jealous over this. Plus, he's been encouraging when the MC was trying to score in the past (with Sage or Bella). Even learning the MC fucked Quinn didn't seem to bother Tommy much; he was far more upset the HOTs weren't there to give the MC his prize.

I really don't think Tommy hates the MC a fraction as much as some players hate Tommy.
Unless things transpire in the episode that cause the rift that started in Ep 5 to deepen and he wants to screw with the MC. Yes, it could give the MC bragging rights to be seen with Jill, but it's about how this would affect Jill if those pics were to get out, especially if she were to be in a state of undress, like being topless, then it would affect her deeply and by extension the MC. It's like the Fappening where all those celeb pics got leaked; it would devastate Jill to have those pics get out but it could also mess with the MC for the extra attention he'd receive as a result. People might want to give him high fives but he won't want them (at least on the CHICK side) and it would put a strain on his relationship with Jill.

It could also cause issues with his other relationships, even if Tommy doesn't know about them, but moreso if Tommy does find out about 1 or 2 of them and knows that this would mess those up too.

That's definitely a more plausible concern. It could represent another mandatory fork between content (like Maya & Josy closing off Jade or Cathy), which would be interesting. And it is a good illustration of DIK/CHICK behavior. (Though it would be unexpected to make this a mandatory decision and it feels way too trivial to qualify as a Major Decision.)

But Jill's date clearly happens during the day. Why would Nicole be hanging around in a bar at that hour? Also, since Tommy is wearing a shirt and not his jacket, this can't be as simple as "ditch Jill to walk into a bar."

I think we're just trying to fit these two events together because they're among the few jigsaw pieces we've seen so far. We notice they're the same color and ignore that they're different shapes.

So you're probably worrying over nothing. Probably.
They're at different times of day, but what if the Jill date is a time approaching sunset? The MC and Tommy (possibly other DIKs too) could have been at the bar for a few hours before Nicole shows up, at which point it is now dark.

I'm impatient for that. :sneaky:
So close...

ep4_jm_dorm_talk41.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes