Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Why would Tommy do anything like that?

Even if he's furious at the PC (which I doubt), that seems like it would just be giving the MC bragging points. Tommy has no issue with Jill, and he doesn't even know the MC has a girlfriend to get jealous over this. Plus, he's been encouraging when the MC was trying to score in the past (with Sage or Bella). Even learning the MC fucked Quinn didn't seem to bother Tommy much; he was far more upset the HOTs weren't there to give the MC his prize.

I really don't think Tommy hates the MC a fraction as much as some players hate Tommy.

That's definitely a more plausible concern. It could represent another mandatory fork between content (like Maya & Josy closing off Jade or Cathy), which would be interesting. And it is a good illustration of DIK/CHICK behavior. (Though it would be unexpected to make this a mandatory decision and it feels way too trivial to qualify as a Major Decision.)

But Jill's date clearly happens during the day. Why would Nicole be hanging around in a bar at that hour? Also, since Tommy is wearing a shirt and not his jacket, this can't be as simple as "ditch Jill to walk into a bar."

I think we're just trying to fit these two events together because they're among the few jigsaw pieces we've seen so far. We notice they're the same color and ignore that they're different shapes.

So you're probably worrying over nothing. Probably.
I agree. I sincerely believe that a second date with Jill does not have to be affected by something else or necessarily has to affect the affinity with an unnecessary decision. It would be a bit unfair.

Reactions: Fearket

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree. I sincerely believe that a second date with Jill does not have to be affected by something else or necessarily has to affect the affinity with an unnecessary decision. It would be a bit unfair.
the only problem I see is that second date with Jill is not for all players. they may have already abandoned her before the sixth chapter. in that case would the scene with the ice cream in the green make sense? I don't know, a trick can always be found to make Jill and MC spend an afternoon together, but it would become a weak scene

while the part with Tommy is likely for all players.

these players (who will burn in hell) what will they see? directly Tommy leading them to drink? possible

Reactions: Kuraii and Fearket

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Cockblocked? Maybe.

Tommy secretly taking a picture of the MC making out with Jill, or maybe even Jill topless, and then posting it on social media under a fake account which will cause jealousy and drama with Maya, Josy, and Sage, and cause scandal for Jill if she were to be partly or even fully nude? Yes, I can definitely see that happening.
Nice fanfiction there:LUL:

A picture of MC making out with Jill, how scandalous indeed, it might cause the closure of B&R:eek:

A picture of Jill topless: please tell me why someone like Jill who so far undresses only for shower would take off her dress in the middle of a forest:FacePalm: Not happening, simple. Especially if we consider the wait that DPC is building, I doubt we'll do anything even remotely sexual with Jill in the open air for everyone to see.

Last edited:

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
the only problem I see is that second date with Jill is not for all players. they may have already abandoned her before the sixth chapter. in that case would the scene with the ice cream in the green make sense? I don't know, a trick can always be found to make Jill and MC spend an afternoon together, but it would become a weak scene

while the part with Tommy is likely for all players.

these players (who will burn in hell) what will they see? directly Tommy leading them to drink? possible
Yes, it would be a weak and forced scene for those who are no longer interested in her. Maybe we should take it as an exclusive part for the CHICK affinity and for the DIK affinity if the player decided to continue the relationship.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
Why would Tommy do anything like that?

Even if he's furious at the PC (which I doubt), that seems like it would just be giving the MC bragging points. Tommy has no issue with Jill, and he doesn't even know the MC has a girlfriend to get jealous over this. Plus, he's been encouraging when the MC was trying to score in the past (with Sage or Bella). Even learning the MC fucked Quinn didn't seem to bother Tommy much; he was far more upset the HOTs weren't there to give the MC his prize.

I really don't think Tommy hates the MC a fraction as much as some players hate Tommy.
I agree with you on this. Guys, as far as what I've observed from the things written here, some of you are bashing Tommy a tad bit too much. Tommy is the DIK edge of the scale but that doesn't make him an evil character with no redeeming qualities. Remember how he reacted when MC kisses Sage on the DIK party. "We will have his back" he says. Yes, he is impulsive, not the most logical person, but he is the kind of guy that will bury a fist on your face if you do something that will upset him. Not a guy who will secretly take a photo of a girl you are making out/having sex with to post on Rooster. Even if, and that is a big if, MC and Jill does something and he sees it, he will most probably do what Jacob did: "Well done, I am proud of you, high five". Maybe a celebratory drink afterwards or an apology for accidental cockblocking. But my theory on what happens in that preview is we have a man-to-man talk with him after he walks away from the house when we make that Vinny-like speech. We will find him wherever that place is to talk things through and then later on we take Jill for a date to that spot on our birthday.

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, despite Tommy being a bit rough around the edges, I don't see him being the type to scheme like that. Specially against a fellow DIK, he seems to really take the creed to heart.

Reactions: Fearket

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I read it should be like mid-late october, maybe.

Also, anyone got the name of the song that goes 'there's only one of us and this is the end'? The one for the fights. That shit started ringing in my head during work and it's driving me insane (i'm also too lazy to just press download, wait 10 minutes and check)
Don't know if anyone has replied, but it's called Food Chain, by Sean Danielsen.

Edit: Just saw someone did. Well, enjoy another link!

johnny twosins

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I recently discovered this game, and wow, loving it.

I tend to prefer the DIK choices / actions though, they feel more 'real' to me. Which suits me just fine because I absolutely love Sage. I don't know what you guys see in Jill.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you on this. Guys, as far as what I've observed from the things written here, some of you are bashing Tommy a tad bit too much. Tommy is the DIK edge of the scale but that doesn't make him an evil character with no redeeming qualities. Remember how he reacted when MC kisses Sage on the DIK party. "We will have his back" he says. Yes, he is impulsive, not the most logical person, but he is the kind of guy that will bury a fist on your face if you do something that will upset him. Not a guy who will secretly take a photo of a girl you are making out/having sex with to post on Rooster. Even if, and that is a big if, MC and Jill does something and he sees it, he will most probably do what Jacob did: "Well done, I am proud of you, high five". Maybe a celebratory drink afterwards or an apology for accidental cockblocking. But my theory on what happens in that preview is we have a man-to-man talk with him after he walks away from the house when we make that Vinny-like speech. We will find him wherever that place is to talk things through and then later on we take Jill for a date to that spot on our birthday.
And remember how Tommy reacted to finding out Josy was joining the HOTs, and when he thought the Jocks stole the girls for their party, and when Rusty said his Dad won't fund the DIKs anymore? These showed that he's brash, impulsive, and selfish, and he already perceives Josy as a threat to him having a good time, just imagine if he comes to perceive the MC as an even bigger threat to him, particularly to his position in the DIKs and his general easy-going life at B&R.

Since Ep 1 it's been clear that Tommy is an asshole and Ep 5 has now seemingly set him up to be at odds with the MC, so if this episode were to further that divide and he saw an opportunity to mess with the MC in a way that would have serious consequences for them, then I don't see why he wouldn't take it.

Jul 20, 2020
What do you mean, in reference to what?
On his patreon he says that, but in my case, I had a RL experience where the maya/josy event happened to me (minus the lesbian aspect). And that event kinda brought up the scars from the past to the surface. So it probably affected me more than other players.

I think it's a testament to his quality of writing on his projects. Unfortunately it just hit me more than I thought it would.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
On his patreon he says that, but in my case, I have a RL experience where the maya/josy event happened to me (minus the lesbian aspect). And that event kinda brought up the scars from the past to the surface. So it probably affected me more than other players.

I think it's a testament to his quality of writing on his projects. Unfortunately it just hit me more than I thought it would.
Cool, well not cool ... Sorry you had such a traumatic event but .... (Lucky bastard when it was good times, eh?)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I don't know, and the release of the new chapter is so close that it's not even worth the effort to make theories ...:ROFLMAO:

the affinity would probably make a difference, if we are CHICK we will handle Tommy's arrival with Jill, if we are DIK we will probably make some stupid jokes and annoy Jill, maybe even definitively:confused:
If it turns out to be true then... here I go again, calculating how to get neutral affinity ready for forest date with Jill while still trying to maintain similar choices in other areas.

Jul 20, 2020
Cool, well not cool ... Sorry you had such a traumatic event but .... (Lucky bastard when it was good times, eh?)
It was a situation where a girl and I started as friends, it moved into a relationship of sorts, and it turned out she also had feelings for someone else also she thought was out of the picture. Well, he turned back up in her life and she ended up choosing him.

So it had some great highs, but crashed harder than ever in the end. I just hope thre mc makes out better than me in the end of this game, lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes