Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I guess I see a little bit more nuance. Jill wanting to keep the MC in the dark about her family is a perfect example of that, even if it is completely understandable. She also gets kind of evasive and even a little defensive at the MC questioning her about Isabella, even if his questions are inappropriate; nonetheless, she seems to get suspicious about the locked room after the MC asks her about it. There's also the question of the MC's foreshadowing (in his narration) after being stopped by Isabella in the library; though it's not a 100% certainty, there's at least a decent shot that Jill has some knowledge about whatever that plot point is.

It's kind of splitting hairs (and ultimately doesn't really matter) but I think Jill is a little less forthcoming on things directly involving the MC, so Sage's openness - at least with the MC, if not herself, like you said - is kind of refreshing to me compared to the other characters. Nonetheless, Jill is a contrast to the remaining girls in that she keeps to herself mostly, which keeps her intriguing in her own right.
Sage and ANYONE can never have more of a future than Friends With Benefits until Sage somehow breaks free from Chad. Sage is a seriously co-dependent personality and the idea of leaving Chad is utterly alien to her at this point. I love busty redheads and pictures of Sage actually drew me to the game in the first place. I'm hopeful she can find healing and closure and dump Chad like the 200 pounds of dog crap he is. Since Doc clearly defined her limitations, I hope the storyline will take her down that path. I'd like that.

Reactions: Fearket

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Sage and ANYONE can never have more of a future than Friends With Benefits until Sage somehow breaks free from Chad. Sage is a seriously co-dependent personality and the idea of leaving Chad is utterly alien to her at this point. I love busty redheads and pictures of Sage actually drew me to the game in the first place. I'm hopeful she can find healing and closure and dump Chad like the 200 pounds of dog crap he is. Since Doc clearly defined her limitations, I hope the storyline will take her down that path. I'd like that.
I'm actually really interested in the fact that one of the jocks - Jimmy? - comments on how Chad seems a lot more positive now that he's no longer the president.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I guess I see a little bit more nuance. Jill wanting to keep the MC in the dark about her family is a perfect example of that, even if it is completely understandable. She also gets kind of evasive and even a little defensive at the MC questioning her about Isabella, even if his questions are inappropriate; nonetheless, she seems to get suspicious about the locked room after the MC asks her about it. There's also the question of the MC's foreshadowing (in his narration) after being stopped by Isabella in the library; though it's not a 100% certainty, there's at least a decent shot that Jill has some knowledge about whatever that plot point is.

It's kind of splitting hairs (and ultimately doesn't really matter) but I think Jill is a little less forthcoming on things directly involving the MC, so Sage's openness - at least with the MC, if not herself, like you said - is kind of refreshing to me compared to the other characters. Nonetheless, Jill is a contrast to the remaining girls in that she keeps to herself mostly, which keeps her intriguing in her own right.
With Bella, I think it's less about being evasive and more about being asked to spill someone else's painful secrets. Jill definitely knows something about what happened with Bella's husband, but as she said she can't explain it without betraying Bella's confidence. To me, that's no different than Sage keeping the HOT secret code a secret.

Jill wanting to keep her family a secret is certainly a knock. Is it a bigger knock than Sage's (understandable) reluctance to discuss why she has such a hard time letting go of Chad? Debatable, but maybe a slight edge to Sage there.

I also think it's not quite true to say Jill keeps to herself. She spends a lot of time with Bella, even in the MC's presence. But it is definitely true that she and Bella are in a separate social circle from most of the rest of the game. (Another reason why her friendship with Josy and the upcoming D&G game could be so interesting.)

Personally, I think the biggest contrast between Jill and the other LIs is that Jill seems so much more comfortable in her own skin. Sage is the only one who comes close, but her obsession with Chad is eating away at her. As you said, it gets to the point where she is all but throwing herself at the MC just to get some much needed affection.

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
Congratz to the dev for this amazing game, for me, the best one i've played in this world of adult games. Models looks amazing, story is very well balanced. Everything is working pretty great. It is so good that encouraged me to make my first post in this forum just to tell this.

I hope we can see more chapters and a good finish for this amazing game.

Best girl by far: Isabella. She is so enchanting in so many ways that it happens to get you really attached to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Agreed, If not for her startling obsession for a guy who doesn't give a shit about her she would definitely be one of the best and most straightforward girls to pursue.
Disagree. I doubt she's even thought of chad since he showed up demanding she help him. She's still with him cause it allows her to deny her feelings about the MC. She's not in love with him, they're just friends with benefits. She's not ready to face those feelings(cause she's never been in love before) and Chad is the buffer that protects her from facing them.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I'm doing a replay of Episode 2, and it hit me:

Is the bar that Tommy tells about in his flashback where he fucked Arieth for the first time the same bar, MacAllen's, where he and Envy meet up with MC?

That could be an interesting cliffhanger for Episode 6: Tommy gets MC blackout drunk and MC thinks he's fucking Envy, but when he sobers up, he's spooning with Arieth on the bathroom floor, with Tommy laughing at him.

MC goes to a drug store the next day to buy crab shampoo, and runs into one of the LIs.

Cashier:...and here's your change.

MC: Thank you. *This is so humiliating.*

Sage: *GASP!!!*

MC: Sage...It's not what it looks like!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With Bella, I think it's less about being evasive and more about being asked to spill someone else's painful secrets. Jill definitely knows something about what happened with Bella's husband, but as she said she can't explain it without betraying Bella's confidence. To me, that's no different than Sage keeping the HOT secret code a secret.

Jill wanting to keep her family a secret is certainly a knock. Is it a bigger knock than Sage's (understandable) reluctance to discuss why she has such a hard time letting go of Chad? Debatable, but maybe a slight edge to Sage there.

I also think it's not quite true to say Jill keeps to herself. She spends a lot of time with Bella, even in the MC's presence. But it is definitely true that she and Bella are in a separate social circle from most of the rest of the game. (Another reason why her friendship with Josy and the upcoming D&G game could be so interesting.)

Personally, I think the biggest contrast between Jill and the other LIs is that Jill seems so much more comfortable in her own skin. Sage is the only one who comes close, but her obsession with Chad is eating away at her. As you said, it gets to the point where she is all but throwing herself at the MC just to get some much needed affection.
the big difference between the two girls is in their "alignment".

Sage is very playful and cheerful, in fact she is the only LI who has no problems with a DIK affinity (partially Josy), and for this reason she is the only one to whom MC can tell "anything" without being judged. getting intimate with her was very easy, but we had to wait 5 chapters to get an opening on her feelings. fucking is DIK, talking about love is CHICK.

Jill, on the other hand, is morally much more rigid and uncompromising, she loves MC but this doesn't stop her from doing what she thinks is right, she could also forgive him for a serious fact (like punching Tybalt) but still she would judge him for that.

they are 2 attitudes towards the vicissitudes of life that are profoundly different, practically opposite

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes