Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
thank you! I was not aware that Sage wouldn't be crossed off eventually, well she will be at some point if I don't pursue more with her.. And she is hot for the HOTs.
Most interestingly tho, the Cathy info is very helpful. Thank you. I have some replaying to do on my latest saves
:D
She might, we never know. M&J technically get crossed off the DIK path, or at least they do as a pair, so perhaps other LIs will get cut off automatically depending on affinity, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense to do so, just as it is with the M&J thing.

Right now though, Sage can be pursued on any path.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I doubt this is very important. Jill needs to talk to Tybalt since there was nearly a fire at the place she lives (they don't know it was a "Derek" not a "fire"). Also, they need to talk about MC punching Tybalt (if the Player chose that route).

At the campus after Yoga he wants to "help her" with the community support program she's working on (the flyer is in her room), JUST so he can have an excuse to spend time with her...likely even to get her away from Bella who can't stand him...or to get him away from MC (assuming he was ACTUALLY out jogging when he happened upon them, which I doubt).

I don't think there's much to read in here unless the Player chooses to punch Tybalt. Then it's pretty straight forward. Other than that, there are much more interesting and intriguing matters Doc will likely invest in moving forward than putting in some deep subplot involving a relatively minor character.
What the fuck are you talking about? The dude said he thought there was another time they talked about having a meeting, that time was after yoga on campus.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It was said in School Campus Yoga and in Bella's home. I also remember him saying that he has some ideas about some sort of Support program
That was just a general chat. I was thinking of a specific talk between Tybalt and Jill on the Sunday after Hell Week ended. Jill mentions it over breakfast (though she doesn't say what it was about). I thought she brought it up again, but I can't find that anywhere (beyond a reference on the phone) so I have to assume I imagined it.

I must still disagree with Roelandt though; it's an odd thing to have Jill mention if it's never going to come up again. If the goal was to explain why the MC didn't spend the day with Jill, she could just as easily say she wants to head back to the mansion to make sure nothing in her room was damaged. The fact she specifically mentions meeting Tybalt suggests we're eventually going to either see that meeting, or learn the results of it. Doesn't mean it will be anything earth-shattering, just that it will come up and thus we see the groundwork laid here.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
That was just a general chat. I was thinking of a specific talk between Tybalt and Jill on the Sunday after Hell Week ended. Jill mentions it over breakfast (though she doesn't say what it was about). I thought she brought it up again, but I can't find that anywhere (beyond a reference on the phone) so I have to assume I imagined it.

I must still disagree with Roelandt though; it's an odd thing to have Jill mention if it's never going to come up again. If the goal was to explain why the MC didn't spend the day with Jill, she could just as easily say she wants to head back to the mansion to make sure nothing in her room was damaged. The fact she specifically mentions meeting Tybalt suggests we're eventually going to either see that meeting, or learn the results of it. Doesn't mean it will be anything earth-shattering, just that it will come up and thus we see the groundwork laid here.
My point is, we already know specifically what topics they discussed, or plan to discuss as they were clearly stated. The first one from the Yoga scene was about her community support campaign (Tybalt said, "I have some ideas..." which is just him creating opportunities to leverage something important to her so he can spend time with her). Second and potentially Third (from the phone call and the AM pool scene at Bella's), the "fire" and (if MC punched Tybalt), the punch and his threat for legal action. The game didn't suggest anything else, so no mystery here.

If so, please point them out so I can take a look at it.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I doubt this is very important. Jill needs to talk to Tybalt since there was nearly a fire at the place she lives (they don't know it was a "Derek" not a "fire"). Also, they need to talk about MC punching Tybalt (if the Player chose that route).

At the campus after Yoga he wants to "help her" with the community support program she's working on (the flyer is in her room), JUST so he can have an excuse to spend time with her...likely even to get her away from Bella who can't stand him...or to get him away from MC (assuming he was ACTUALLY out jogging when he happened upon them, which I doubt).

I don't think there's much to read in here unless the Player chooses to punch Tybalt. Then it's pretty straight forward. Other than that, there are much more interesting and intriguing matters Doc will likely invest in moving forward than putting in some deep subplot involving a relatively minor character.
Tybalt likely will be a medium to highly important character going on if you pursue Jill. Whether you punch him or not. I think that given the social status of his family, and Jill's family, there will continue to be pressure for him to try and insert himself into Jill (sic). It will likely have at least one more pissing contest, which may well determine the final fate of the Jill romance.(just guessing, but if you're a DIK you are not going to end up with Jill) So how you deal with the annoying prick, as well as if you are banging his mother, are sure to factor into the story. It is almost impossible to think he won't be involved.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My point is, we already know specifically what topics they discussed, or plan to discuss as they were clearly stated. The first one from the Yoga scene was about her community support campaign (Tybalt said, "I have some ideas..." which is just him creating opportunities to leverage something important to her so he can spend time with her). Second and potentially Third (from the phone call and the AM pool scene at Bella's), the "fire" and (if MC punched Tybalt), the punch and his threat for legal action. The game didn't suggest anything else, so no mystery here.

If so, please point them out so I can take a look at it.
For the meeting to discuss the support campaign, I agree. For the meeting after Hell Week, I'm skeptical. Yes, if the MC punched Tybalt that topic is likely to come up. But Jill specifically mentions the meeting even if the MC walks away. It would be simple to make the meeting contingent on the punch, but that is not done.

To be clear, however, I'm not saying there's some major secret or crucial plot point at stake here. It's entirely possible the meeting is purely an effort to impress Jill with his epic tale of firefighting (though we might get to see him with a swollen jaw if the MC did punch him).

But whatever the putative topic, I think that meeting is either going to be shown onscreen or that SOMETHING about it will come up again later. Otherwise, I don't see a reason to announce it in the first place.

We'll find out... someday. Just need to keep leveling up our patience stat.

That was so cool ename144, how you linked my name. I didn't know we could do that.

NEW TOY!!!
And they say nothing informative happens in these massive threads! :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sorry, it seems to me that it has already been talked about but I can't find the post:

if i want to start playing before the new chapter comes out, what version do i have to play to make sure the save is recognized? is the last one okay?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
sorry, it seems to me that it has already been talked about but I can't find the post:

if i want to start playing before the new chapter comes out, what version do i have to play to make sure the save is recognized? is the last one okay?
Any of v0.5.0, v0.5.1 or v0.5.2 should work.

I wouldn't recommend using the full v0.5.2 in the OP though - it's unpacked so probably can't be directly upgraded to v0.6.0.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So what are the chances to bang Bella in this next update? :)
I don't want to get my hopes up too high, even though if hadn't been for Jill she may very well have ridden him in the sauna. That being said, I really don't think DPC can continue to blueball people when it comes to Bella for another episode. A recent comment on their Patreon made it sound like we might just be getting 12 episodes max, and if that were to be the case then this upcoming episode would put us at the halfway stage, so surely we should get some proper action with Bella at this point. Full sex would be ideal, but even something like 69ing would be great, so I'd (hesitantly) say the chances of something good with Bella are about 70-75% likely.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't want to get my hopes up too high, even though if hadn't been for Jill she may very well have ridden him in the sauna. That being said, I really don't think DPC can continue to blueball people when it comes to Bella for another episode. A recent comment on their Patreon made it sound like we might just be getting 12 episodes max, and if that were to be the case then this upcoming episode would put us at the halfway stage, so surely we should get some proper action with Bella at this point. Full sex would be ideal, but even something like 69ing would be great, so I'd (hesitantly) say the chances of something good with Bella are about 70-75% likely.
you are right.

considering then that several players / games are focused on one or two LIs, they too have to find their content otherwise playing becomes less interesting. and the more we go forward the more the focus on an LI will become marked

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you are right.

considering then that several players / games are focused on one or two LIs, they too have to find their content otherwise playing becomes less interesting. and the more we go forward the more the focus on an LI will become marked
I also think Jill has about the same chance of something as well because she too was ready and raring to go in ep 5 but stopped herself. Even if it's just a handjob with some naked boob groping, that would at least be something, but I have a (cautiously optimistic) feeling it might go a bit further on that ice cream date.

Honestly, if this episode covers a whole in-game week and we could have sex with all the main LIs and even a couple of side girls like Quinn and Nicole, then it would be the best update ever. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also think Jill has about the same chance of something as well because she too was ready and raring to go in ep 5 but stopped herself. Even if it's just a handjob with some naked boob groping, that would at least be something, but I have a (cautiously optimistic) feeling it might go a bit further on that ice cream date.
Jill is likely, if we are in a relationship with her there is "narratively" no reason to postpone a new appointment with some progress. and she is also quite present in the previews

Bella is much less present, we hope

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's what's worrying me. She's had one preview and that was with sage so i don't know what to make of that, but if i remember correctly she didn't get that many previews last episode either and we still got the sauna scene so...

Not expecting full on sex with her but at least a bit more action this because this been stretched long enough.
look, I'm more worried about the time available than the previews.

some surprises are always hidden by the previews, moreover many of these do not seem significant to me (any reference to D&G is purely coincidental ..)

the problem is that it seems to me an already "full" chapter

the sauna scene was enjoyable, but it's actually a filler, it doesn't mark any progress in the relationship, like grinding with Jill.

we are halfway through the game (maybe) it is the case that relationships begin to develop for real

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
I can't remember? But I think you also fuck her at least 2 other times, once when tied to that chair, and a threesome that you have to pay for.
It's not really a 'fuck' per se, but it's still a scene. It's when you move in to the HOTS mansion, so you have to choose Sage

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think the sauna scene was filler, like okay sure there wasn't much there but she was about to jump on MC if Jill wasn't there. I agree there hasn't been much progress regarding their relationship, but it's a bit hard to make progress in the relationship when we only know little bits of her.

We have to see some progress in their relationship, lewd wise too...unless DPC will make Jill stick like glue to Bella and MC. If that happens then i'll seriously doubt his writing.

but the relationship between Mc and Bella is in this situation practically from the beginning, she would jump on him (and it is not even clear why, what she sees in MC that he could not have seen in one of the other students) but in the middle of opera thinks about it and runs away.

the sauna scene reaffirms the status quo, to be optimistic it puts us in doubt that without Jill we would have taken some steps forward .. but we didn't do it so ..

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes