Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
I don't want to get my hopes up too high, even though if hadn't been for Jill she may very well have ridden him in the sauna. That being said, I really don't think DPC can continue to blueball people when it comes to Bella for another episode. A recent comment on their Patreon made it sound like we might just be getting 12 episodes max, and if that were to be the case then this upcoming episode would put us at the halfway stage, so surely we should get some proper action with Bella at this point. Full sex would be ideal, but even something like 69ing would be great, so I'd (hesitantly) say the chances of something good with Bella are about 70-75% likely.
ıf there wıll be 12 eps. ım okey wıth not to fuck anyone but sage
she ıs enough for me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I gave it a try...Beginnig was so boring then there were good content but all i can tell as a summary at the end it's not as good as i expected.The emotion is missinng. Story is like copy of the movie of "Shane's World" of 1990's.
I know they say, "everyone's entitled to an opinion", but this one? Nah, bruh.

"Boring"? There's copious amounts of sex with a veritable bevy of hot girls, and pretty much all of them are among the hottest girls in adult VNs. The story is also immensely gripping and engaging with all sorts of dramatic twists, turns, and secrets.

"Emotion is missing"? There's a shit ton of emotional stuff in this game, so much so that it's honestly incredibly hard not to develop an emotional connection with some, if not all, of the characters.

"Shane's World"? I think you mean "Wayne's World" and this is nothing like that. Aside from the settings being massively different, Wayne's World was a pure comedy movie whereas BaDIK is a teen drama with a sprinkling of comedy added on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I gave it a try...Beginnig was so boring then there were good content but all i can tell as a summary at the end it's not as good as i expected.The emotion is missinng.Story is like copy of the movie of "Shane's World" of 1990's.

do you mean the first chapter with "beginning"?

I can only advise you to get to at least the third one, then if you really don't care: peace, there are other games

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017

"Boring"? There's copious amounts of sex with a veritable bevy of hot girls, and pretty much all of them are among the hottest girls in adult VNs. The story is also immensely gripping and engaging with all sorts of dramatic twists, turns, and secrets.

"Emotion is missing"? There's a shit ton of emotional stuff in this game, so much so that it's honestly incredibly hard not to develop an emotional connection with some, if not all, of the characters.

"Shane's World"? I think you mean "Wayne's World" and this is nothing like that. Aside from the settings being massively different, Wayne's World was a pure comedy movie whereas BaDIK is a teen drama with a sprinkling of comedy added on.
you may be right.Maybe i was so fast.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In the beginning she was more distant than she's right now so i believe she's slowly 'progressing' in that regard. We still got plenty of time to get her story straight but so far this really has been a stalemate

You're right but the next time they're alone something gotta give, right?
rightly when she found him naked behind a bush some doubts came to her .. :LOL: :LOL:

however practically from the drunk date on we are in a stalemate, from which we could go out in the sauna, but it did not happen so in fact nothing has changed

brother we all hope so !!!:cry::cry:
as you said previously, it also becomes difficult to imagine big steps forward until Bella is a mystery with legs (and an ass and tits ...)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
After replaying Being a DIK again I really appreciate the pacing of this game so far. Many devs milk their games and blueball you with cheap teases and pointless dragged out dialogue. But here I think the dev here has managed to have a good balance. The conversations are never dragged out and are usually interesting + the sex scenes deliver as well.

Its actually fun to replay, unlike 99% of other games of this genre. I just hope the dev keeps this up and doesn't go the acting lessons way again..no need to go that dark!

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
In the beginning she was more distant than she's right now so i believe she's slowly 'progressing' in that regard. We still got plenty of time to get her story straight but so far this really has been a stalemate

You're right but the next time they're alone something gotta give, right?
I don't really agree the relationship with Bella has been a "stalemate". The tone of the relationship has changed, particularly in the last episode. Granted, there's a reasonable argument that it hasn't progressed fast enough given the limited time the game has, but the progress is there.

From episode 3 to episode 5 we see a subtle shift in Bella being outwardly indifferent and resistant sexually/romantically to MC to showing some more overt affection/warmness. It's subtle, but it's there (and subtlety is the name of the game when it comes to Bella) . It's clear in episode 5, with Bella's open praise for MC's handling of Cathy, Bella's tiny smile after MC remembers her favourite song, the yoga splits scene, more overt enthusiasm sexually in the sauna etc.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't really agree the relationship with Bella has been a "stalemate". The tone of the relationship has changed, particularly in the last episode. Granted, there's a reasonable argument that it hasn't progressed fast enough given the limited time the game has, but the progress is there.

From episode 3 to episode 5 we see a subtle shift in Bella being outwardly indifferent and resistant sexually/romantically to MC to showing some more overt affection/warmness. It's subtle, but it's there (and subtlety is the name of the game when it comes to Bella) . It's clear in episode 5, with Bella's open praise for MC's handling of Cathy, Bella's tiny smile after MC remembers her favourite song, the yoga splits scene, more overt enthusiasm sexually in the sauna etc.
the only event that seems significant to me in the relationship with Bella is that in the library, when Bella explodes emotionally, but then there is no clarification, a reconciliation.

but it's a real, exciting reaction, not the usual hit and run that makes Bella look like a nymphomaniac, unable not to jump on me when alone

if history proceeds with subtle, very subtle changes, three seasons are not enough

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018

Criticism is a force for good, him criticizing it is good for the VN itself :) I'm also a fan, but if you track back you can see a decent amount of people mildly disappointed with the later updates. Partly its a compliment for the incredibly high standards we have for it, but I'm pretty damn sure DPC appreciates being able to see multiple views on his game.

Reactions: 311

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder that while most people are fans of jill, bella, sage... why can't I care about for anyone but Josy?

Am I the only one who thinks that way ? (BTW banging to others too but the only person I think about love interest is josy.)
Does it count to be Team Maya/Josy? Because those 2 girls had my heart the moment I first saw them and I would rather have both of them than just one of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes