Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it counts I guess. Maya is fine too but i have to put her aside as I've dik affinity.
But that means you also put aside Josy if you're on that affinity. As a Josy fan, would it not be better for you to just to stick with that relationship so that you keep getting content with her?

Reactions: OneShotKiller

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
But that means you also put aside Josy if you're on that affinity. As a Josy fan, would it not be better for you to just to stick with that relationship so that you keep getting content with her?
What I mean here is not that I dont look at anyone but Josy in the game (this is impossible anyway), but that I cannot establish an emotional connection with anyone other than Josy.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the only event that seems significant to me in the relationship with Bella is that in the library, when Bella explodes emotionally, but then there is no clarification, a reconciliation.

but it's a real, exciting reaction, not the usual hit and run that makes Bella look like a nymphomaniac, unable not to jump on me when alone

if history proceeds with subtle, very subtle changes, three seasons are not enough
No, the event in the pool if you stay with Bella in Episode 4 is also significant. The MC stops his constant flirting with her for a moment and she decides to continue of her own volition. It's a vital part of her development.

Unfortunately, that becomes a problem because it's also entirely optional. As a result, the Episode 5 lewd scene in her sauna winds up feeling disjointed. If you got the pool scene, it feels like regression - that even after Bella admits what she wants she still insists she didn't. But if you skipped the pool scene it's even worse, because it looks like the MC is just refusing to take no for an answer and keeps harassing Bella until she gives him what he wants. I suspect this is because DPC didn't want to restrict Bella's arc to only one route in Episode 4, but the end result is a badly sprained narrative.

So IMHO it's not that there aren't any other significant developments in Bella's arc, it's that the game has to pretend those development aren't significant.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
No, the event in the pool if you stay with Bella in Episode 4 is also significant. The MC stops his constant flirting with her for a moment and she decides to continue of her own volition. It's a vital part of her development.

Unfortunately, that becomes a problem because it's also entirely optional. As a result, the Episode 5 lewd scene in her sauna winds up feeling disjointed. If you got the pool scene, it feels like regression - that even after Bella admits what she wants she still insists she didn't. But if you skipped the pool scene it's even worse, because it looks like the MC is just refusing to take no for an answer and keeps harassing Bella until she gives him what he wants. I suspect this is because DPC didn't want to restrict Bella's arc to only one route in Episode 4, but the end result is a badly sprained narrative.

So IMHO it's not that there aren't any other significant developments in Bella's arc, it's that the game has to pretend those development aren't significant.
But if you do the pool scene? After Bella says it's a one time thing, so she's still conflicted, and connecting that scene to the sauna scene is good and makes sense, and I thought her asking the MC "Why does he want this?" was a really good decision, I just wish the response he gave was better, but it's still fine. But I thought Bella's actions in the sauna make much more sense with pool scene happening vs without.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That's all I ask for good man. We can only hope for more Jade although I have a feeling it will be more focused on the main girls Jade has had one or two previews in the past not so much as once in this wait.
Its as you said my friend, shes not a main girl and in all honesty never could be as any ending with with her can only be messy as its an inevitable divorce and a son who fucking hates the MCs guts with a passion. Im curious to see where the story takes her - the good doctor has used her as a device to reward a Dik playthrough as it pushes aside Maya and Josey but her lust for the MC is about as much frustration and anger towards her cheating husband as it is any emotional connection. He is a means to an end and has mostly caught her attention just be being a direct opposite in the right place and the right time to the husband (has shown her affection, cares about her interests in being in her class... and not Derek like lol and is clearly sees her as sexy and desirable - as the story develops and she sees him eyeing up her biggest stickling point aka Bella i think things will get really messy really quick regarding her future interactions with the MC).

Still with that in mind i dont doubt we will be seeing plenty of her as the Dik/Chick breaks become more and more enforced (soon players will literally at least potentially not be be able to be one or the the other if they side with a singular choice all playthrough as they should for all the scenes on said path) as whilst its easy to see Sage as the main end game for that kind of goal i view Jade and the most of the team Hots as the alternatives for that route. Maya/Josey & Jill feel more Chick orientated and for neutrals it seems more the likes of Bella who seems good natured but with demons and of course the other teacher (her name escapes me) who again is also good natured but has her own saucy secrets and desires shes much more into exploring compared to Bella albeit from a purer place than Jade.

Reactions: Mormont

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I wonder that while most people are fans of jill, bella, sage... why can't I care about for anyone but Josy?

Am I the only one who thinks that way ? (BTW banging to others too but the only person I think about love interest is josy.)
It's understandable, you got hooked on her from the beginning. I did too. Even when I started having feelings for Maya, Josy kept popping back up. Having said that, if there is a final decision to be made I have to pick Jill even with as much as I love Josy and Maya and the idea of a throuple relationship.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
What I mean here is not that I dont look at anyone but Josy in the game (this is impossible anyway), but that I cannot establish an emotional connection with anyone other than Josy.
When I did a Dik route I was more confused during the scene with MC and Josy alone in the apartment. To me she seems more genuinely upset she didn't try to have a relationship with MC because of Maya. I don't know why but I think this may be the biggest plot twist in the game. Just curious how you see that playing out

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

being an optional part it cannot be vital for the development of the relationship by definition.

I tend to consider the scenes of the three routes in the fourth episode as bonus scenes, useful to better understand some characters, to score points with them, but not fundamental in the story

I didn't mean that the scene in the library is the only scene where we discover something of the relationship between the two characters, but it is the only one that in my opinion pushes towards a development of this. after that scene we expect there will be a confrontation if not between Bella and MC at least between Bella and her husband, or between Bella and herself.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Are we ever going to get a chance to tell J and M to fuck off? Please.

Reactions: scalvi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the constraint of history prevents a LI from moving away from us.

with Maya and Josy in the worst case we remain friends (at the end of the scene in the DIKs mansion a "violent" separation would have been credible), because in any case we will have to be involved in the scavenger hunt.

when history no longer needs a relationship with them, then if anything there will be a reason why they will move away from us

it is the script that we are kind and ready for forgiveness

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
For my part, I'm very supportive of their relationship (Maya X Josy) but I really don't want it to get in the way of MC X Jill.
I don't rcare that they (J and M) are in a relationship. Good for them, but I don't even want to be friendly. At least MC should have been given time to think before just accepting the way the whole thing went down. It just felt like he was forced to be their friend. And I didn't use either one of them in scavenger hunt after the whole thing went down. And, like you I really don't want them to get in the way of Jill either. Though since MC starts relationship with her afterwards it shouldn't piss off Jill if she founds out he had relationship with either of them. As it is I am having hard time of how to handle Sage. She is just too much of a yummy redhead for me to back off.

Reactions: anonimo1

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I don't rcare that they (J and M) are in a relationship. Good for them, but I don't even want to be friendly. At least MC should have been given time to think before just accepting the way the whole thing went down. It just felt like he was forced to be their friend. And I didn't use either one of them in scavenger hunt after the whole thing went down. And, like you I really don't want them to get in the way of Jill either. Though since MC starts relationship with her afterwards it shouldn't piss off Jill if she founds out he had relationship with either of them. As it is I am having hard time of how to handle Sage. She is just too much of a yummy redhead for me to back off.
Well, yeah Sage is starting to become one of the most likeable characters in the game, and her being fwb with the MC really contribute to it. But in the end we have to make a choice, a part of me wishes that Chad would turn over a new leaf, maybe near the end of the game, and they are back to being together again for real this time, or if it doesn't go that way, finding another person that really gets attached to her not just sexually but emotionally too like the MC, it shouldn't be hard for her, we probably see that only in an epilogue though. For now, I'm fine being her fuckbuddy but I'm really much more excited with a sex with Jill, and to a lesser extent Bella, with Sage we will most likely get a lot of sex scenes in each episode, but it's a bit too predictable at this point and this get me less excited.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Well, no matter what you do, you're still forced to be best friend with Derek too. For the sake of the plot, we can't really ignore any LI. For better and for worse, even if we choose to reject them, they're still central part of the story. They're also connected to others major characters (Derek, Tommy, the Hots as a whole...). Take Josy for example, she started a friendship with Jill, there no way she'll just disapear just for the MC. At least, the player isn't really force to "help Josy" in ep5. Who knows ? Maybe M & J could grow to dislike the manwhore Dik MC :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes