jarvan13

May 17, 2020
Hey guys, just started this game, i downloaded the compressed version and i am experiencing a game brekaing bug in the first engliss class. Is there anything to do and progress from that spot? Is it usual? I started another save from zero, didn't work.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
And this is why I have 8 saves with 8 routes (Full DIK, Quinn, Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, and now Cathy).
you can save some hard drive space. Quinn is not a love interest. Just be a DIK and you can have her as much as the game will allow. Cathy isn't a love interest. Just do what you have to, to get with Jade instead of staying with Maya and Josy. Maya and Josy come as a set. I think it is safe to say you are fine with one save for them, even if they eventually make you choose. Bella and Jill saves are essentially the same. Not sure if a 3some is in the cards for that long term. Both seem jealous of the other, in very subtle ways, so I imagine that will come to a choice.
I have a DIK save which covers Sage (although Bacchius pointed out she will romance some on a Chik), Quinn, most of the HOTs, Envy/Nicole, and Cathy.
I have a Chik save which covers M&J as well as Bella and Jill.
I have a neutral save which allows for a lot but feel like I am going to have to pick a side soon.
3 saves and you are covered.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the question of who is one of the LIs and who is not seems to me to be a bit overrated.

if it counts the scenes she has available, I don't think Quinn is that far from the other official LIs.
she may not have an ending, but not all LIs do either

in AL, I know that another game, on 4 + 1 (M&M) LIs there were only 3 finals, and the fourth was for a non-LI.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
the question of who is one of the LIs and who is not seems to me to be a bit overrated.

if it counts the scenes he has available, I don't think Quinn is that far from the other official LIs.
she may not have an ending, but not all LIs do either

in AL, I know that another game, on 4 + 1 (M&M) LIs there were only 3 finals, and the fourth was for a non-LI.
Lost Little Lamb I am guessing?

Yeah it wasn't a question of LI. It was a question of saves. You do not need a Quinn centric save to get all of Quinn's content SO FAR...
I like Quinn myself. She is very important to the story. A crux point even. I am just afraid that if the bad ending straws have to get drawn, she will be the top HOT on the chopping block. Drug dealing and prostitution are big money, and tough girl or not, Quinn is looking for a world of hurt if she keeps on down this path I am afraid. Particularly the drug dealing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lost Little Lamb I am guessing?

Yeah it wasn't a question of LI. It was a question of saves. You do not need a Quinn centric save to get all of Quinn's content SO FAR...
I like Quinn myself. She is very important to the story. A crux point even. I am just afraid that if the bad ending straws have to get drawn, she will be the top HOT on the chopping block. Drug dealing and prostitution are big money, and tough girl or not, Quinn is looking for a world of hurt if she keeps on down this path I am afraid. Particularly the drug dealing.
if the dramatic twist hit Quinn, it would be a sigh of relief for 90% of players ...

in this moment she is the villain of the story, much more than Tommy, it would not be a great twist if it was ONLY her to pay the consequences for the various criminal activities in the end

on the discourse on the number of Saves needed: nobody knows, perhaps to see all the final 3 saves are few

then it is not certain that one is interested in seeing them all.

Reactions: Maviarab and Arigon

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I don't find them annoying. Josy, maybe. She has lied and cheated on her "boyfriend". Like when she told MC that if she would have been accepted she'd be knocking on MC's dorm the next minute but she didn't even bother telling him that she was accepted. From what I understood Maya and Josy weren't really an item (Unless Josy telling MC that she was moving out East was another lie) and they only get back together because Josy gets accepted. Maya didn't lie and she stops things from getting too steamy with MC because she is still in love with Josy, though she now has feelings for MC as well. And there is obviously something really bad going on with her father. I am guessing he knows about her being BI and he is in serious need of some good assrape for being a piece of shit.
I like Maya. She is an awesome character but she needs to open up to at least someone, other than Josy. Josy on the other hand I am not so keen on. But I see where her storyline might be heading and if I am right MC is for some surprise. Sadly not the one I'll like so for me (unless devs block that choice) he is also heading for a heartbreak.
Okay. I guess I've screwed something up with Josy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I guess I was wrong about her.

P.S. This shit always cracks me up 'til I cry. They are fighting for their lives and he says: "I'll spank Sally" screenshot0094.png

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Depends how you look at it I guess and what endings DPC is going for. Many endings in AL (which i dislike btw) were made up from the tinest decisions which actually had little impact on the actual story itself pre ending. Whether these choices in BaDIK will actually have any meaningful importance or are just illusion of choice for flavour remains to be seen.

I posted my spreadsheet showing all my save paths a few pages back if you're interested. If you go the route of waanting to see all possible content and all possible branching paths, no matter how minor, you sure as hell will need more saves.
I strongly dislike AL and feel that DPC ramrodded his ending there to try and bring drama to the story. As I have stated elsewhere, and even was banned on steam for [gasp] being critical of DPC's story, AL was great until the end. Then it was absolute shit. Drama and death and no win situation purely for the drama of it is bullshit. I even replayed with the Athletic trait to ensure I could carry both of the girls out.... no joy there.. why? Because AL sucks.

That said, I hope after the scorching DPC got with his last story, that he is smart enough to refrain from impossibilities that are stupid... Sure if both girls had been shot in AL and only one pulls through, that would have been fine...I guess... but in this story, which is supposed to be a coming of age story and college comedy, to inject anything like AL in it will ensure I never read another story from him.

Reactions: Razrback16

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
if the dramatic twist hit Quinn, it would be a sigh of relief for 90% of players ...

in this moment she is the villain of the story, much more than Tommy, it would not be a great twist if it was ONLY her to pay the consequences for the various criminal activities in the end

on the discourse on the number of Saves needed: nobody knows, perhaps to see all the final 3 saves are few

then it is not certain that one is interested in seeing them all.
True enough. Bella is the only one I would say is a must have for me to have enjoyed the entire novel. The rest are gravy. I am pretty sure that 3 saves to this point are fine, but as we have to eliminate the other girls and or go for manwhore ending I am sure a few more will be needed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True enough. Bella is the only one I would say is a must have for me to have enjoyed the entire novel. The rest are gravy. I am pretty sure that 3 saves to this point are fine, but as we have to eliminate the other girls and or go for manwhore ending I am sure a few more will be needed.
then I will not again share all the concerns I have about the happy ending with Bella :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Arigon

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
There is one thing that MC says about Bella that is kind of scary. When he comes to the library to talk to her, after Jill tells him that Bella was the one that suggested Jill dates MC, when he kisses Bella and she starts crying he thinks to himself as if it's feature him talking to the Now him something like "... if I knew at that moment what I know now about Bella I wouldn't have kissed her. I would have screamed for help..." "I would have screamed for help" Help for him or her? Bothers the crap out of me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is one thing that MC says about Bella that is kind of scary. When he comes to the library to talk to her, after Jill tells him that Bella was the one that suggested Jill dates MC, when he kisses Bella and she starts crying he thinks to himself as if it's feature him talking to the Now him something like "... if I knew at that moment what I know now about Bella I wouldn't have kissed her. I would have screamed for help..." "I would have screamed for help" Help for him or her? Bothers the crap out of me.
Yeah, I never like foreshadowing... But I think it would be for her. IIRC the MC was fairly concerned about Bella's reaction to being kissed.

Reactions: Vollezar
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes