Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, I never like foreshadowing... But I think it would be for her. IIRC the MC was fairly concerned about Bella's reaction to being kissed.
Considering what I think that locked room is I wouldn't be surprised that Bella will soon need help. And her having feelings for MC is what might set her off.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
It's understandable, you got hooked on her from the beginning. I did too. Even when I started having feelings for Maya, Josy kept popping back up. Having said that, if there is a final decision to be made I have to pick Jill even with as much as I love Josy and Maya and the idea of a throuple relationship.
I like all of the main 5 ladies, I also really like Jade, Cathy, Envy. I will do all of their routes.

Sleep_M

Jun 2, 2020
I'm new and I just binged through all 5 seasons in a few days. Sweet game! I have several questions that may or may not have been answered already in the 4320 pages of comments :D

1) What is the best way to support DrPinkCake? I'm guessing paetron. I'm looking at any of the $1-30 patronages.
2) If I get the steam version, will I have to buy Season 2 (5-8) as standalone?
3) Am I the only one who craves more free roam? My principal critique of the genre is that there are very few actual choices. Mostly everything boils down to a few select moments. At the same time, I find it very difficult to keep track of how my decisions matter and affect down the road options. I suppose this is to encourage replays.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There is one thing that MC says about Bella that is kind of scary. When he comes to the library to talk to her, after Jill tells him that Bella was the one that suggested Jill dates MC, when he kisses Bella and she starts crying he thinks to himself as if it's feature him talking to the Now him something like "... if I knew at that moment what I know now about Bella I wouldn't have kissed her. I would have screamed for help..." "I would have screamed for help" Help for him or her? Bothers the crap out of me.
and this is why I worry that DPC is not smart enough to know his audience. If he fucks up Bella, he will lose massive following. I know the artist needs to be free and shit, but he is an asshole for how AL ended. If he fucks up this story, I am done with him and done with my dollars.

Reactions: Razrback16

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
hello are there any games where the protagonist is a woman? not lesbian please.
there are tons, but as I am a dude, only interested in being the dude in stories, I am NOT giving you titles. Surf em if you want to know.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
and this is why I worry that DPC is not smart enough to know his audience. If he fucks up Bella, he will lose massive following. I know the artist needs to be free and shit, but he is an asshole for how AL ended. If he fucks up this story, I am done with him and done with my dollars.
I don't think it will fuck up Bella. I think it will be a point when she finally let's go of her husband and what happened to break them apart. It will hit her like a train when she'll have to deal with it, but she will bounce back. She got Jill and MC to help her.

Reactions: Arigon

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Will there be problems between Bella and Jill, they both like him, they both shared something together before he arrived.....what exactly we don't know, so will there be jealousy or a possible threesome?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Will there be problems between Bella and Jill, they both like him, they both shared something together before he arrived.....what exactly we don't know, so will there be jealousy or a possible threesome?
I would be utterly amazed if there is any kind of threesome/poly/sharing of the cereal bowl between them. Sorry for all those who truly believe it's going to happen.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I would be utterly amazed if there is any kind of threesome/poly/sharing of the cereal bowl between them. Sorry for all those who truly believe it's going to happen.
I don't care one way or the other tbh, just thought it could be a slight possibility, though I do agree it's unlikely to happen and may just lead to some jealousy between the ladies.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am with you on this. While I am unsure why you feel like you do towards Bella, I agree, she will insist on monogamy, as will Jill. And I am totally willing to dump any woman in the world to have Bella... sad but true.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
you can save some hard drive space. Quinn is not a love interest.
Fuck you. She's a love interest even if I waste a lotta time on dedicating all my life and attention to her.

Just be a DIK and you can have her as much as the game will allow.
For the record, I've played this game 7 or 8 times every update so I don't really need the run down.

Cathy isn't a love interest.
No but if Bella and Jill find out I fucked Cathy in her car than they might not be happy. Thus the Cathy Route.

Just do what you have to, to get with Jade
Same sitch as Cathy though I only fuck Jade in the DIK route since you get the teacher fuck anyway and still win the Maggot Contest.

instead of staying with Maya and Josy. Maya and Josy come as a set.
Judging by the scenes in the last episode I really can't put my full trust in Dr. Cake to go the poly route. Also, Acting Lessons is still very much an example of that.

Bella and Jill saves are essentially the same.
Same sitch as Josy and Maya. The game has already shown some major tension between them and I can guarantee we'll have to choose at some point.

I have a DIK save which covers Sage (although Bacchius pointed out she will romance some on a Chik), Quinn, most of the HOTs, Envy/Nicole, and Cathy.
I have a Full DIK Route for all of that, plus a dedicated one for Sage, and the aforementioned dedicated one for Quinn.

Oh and this bears repeating but.

Just be a DIK and you can have her as much as the game will allow.
I've played the game a lot, I'm fairly active in the Discord, I'm a dedicated Patron, and I'd like to think I'm somewhat obsessed with one of the characters.

The last thing I need is advice on how to play this game.

Trust me, 7 or 8 saves is nothing. Dude in the Discord has 20.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Trust me, 7 or 8 saves is nothing. Dude in the Discord has 20.
This dude of yours is nothing, there are a few psychos here who have more than 100 :KEK:

Welcome to the BaDIK thread!!! We have no limits
I have 150 saves the game each with the different options and paths and I can't find another ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're assuming everyone is Bella crazy. I'm sure not, she the least interesting LI to me and one of the least interesting in the game for me personally.
for now we only know Maya and Josy, who were absolute protagonists of the first cycle, attracting the strongest reactions, both positive and negative, by question. for me they are the only two that we can define objectively interesting, then we may like them or not.

the other LIs have filled the dead times, we can only love Sage because she is one of the few with an attitude that is always positive and joyful (without forgetting all the sex she gave us).
while about Jill and Bella we can essentially talk about impressions

I repeat that Bella is my favorite, but purely for an aesthetic fact: she is a woman and not a girl (and this makes me feel less guilty), she is brunette, she is voluptuous, she does not have short hair, she has them all

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Time to speculate DIKs and maggots. I am sure someone already did that, but let's do it again.
What would have happened between Maya, Josy and MC if MC beat up Troy and kicked him out? Hope you paid attention maggots.

P.S. Josy and Maya likely owe MC for their reunion. I suspect that if he did not tell Josy that he is coming over for the weekend Josy would have left before the weekend. She would have not found out about being accepted or would have simply left anyway. screenshot0038.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes