AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
I just downloaded the torrent linked in the OP to check it out and even though it says "0.5.0" in the OP, it is actually the 0.5.2 version and it too is also unpacked. This means that all links in the OP are for unpacked versions of the game, so anyone who has downloaded these will not be able to use the patch and will have to download the full of version of 0.6.0 when it's released.

Anyone with version 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 and who haven't unpacked or modded them will be able to use the patch.
What is OP?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy believes Maya to be 100% gay, so her assuming that something happened between the MC and Maya seems like a bit of stretch and we even see that she is shocked to find this out in ep 4. The air of guilt and awkwardness each of them has could simply be interpreted by each of them as having to do with the vicious back-and-forth messaging and the general issues they've been having because they kind of just swept it under the rug at the start of ep 4 and didn't properly address things.

Also, with the MC acting cold towards both of them, they each are viewing it as coldness towards themselves and not the other person, therefore it's easy to not recognise that awkwardness in another when you're feeling it so much yourself. People experiencing heightened emotional states can suffer from what's called "social-emotional agnosia" which is basically an inability to recognise non-verbal cues in other people that show their emotional state, and this could be what's happening here. For example, when a person is experiencing extreme grief, they may not recognise when someone else is also feeling it just the same or more then them because they're so focused on how they themselves are feeling that they can't see it in others.
do you see how many justifications, how many excuses, you have to give to make the episode credible?

they are justifications, even credible, that you have to imagine yourself, but that are not in the game.

all these justifications give the picture of two girls who do not know each other at all (after all they went on a camping trip together, after which we do not know ...) who have many more experiences and characteristics to separate them than to keep them together. two girls who even stay in the same room for 24 hours a day don't communicate with each other.

then I also agree with you, yours "forced" reconstruction is credible. but for me the point is that the couple need to resist and that's why they resist

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What is OP?
"Original Post", in this case referring to the very first post of this thread.

do you see how many justifications, how many excuses, you have to give to make the episode credible?

they are justifications, even credible, that you have to imagine yourself, but that are not in the game.

all these justifications give the picture of two girls who do not know each other at all (after all they went on a camping trip together, after which we do not know ...) who have many more experiences and characteristics to separate them than to keep them together. two girls who even stay in the same room for 24 hours a day communicate with each other.

then I also agree with you, yours is a "forced" reconstruction is credible. but for me the point is that the couple need to resist and that's why they resist
Of course, there are going to be forced elements in stories like this, as well as big gaping holes in the story where not everything is explained in detail, but that's what leads to all this speculation and it's what I love most about this game.

I enjoy the analytical aspect of this game, to assess the characters based on what we see and to ascribe meaning behind their words and actions. It certainly can be considered "imagining" things about them that may not necessarily be true to try and make sense of it all, but that's fun for me. :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Original Post", in this case referring to the very first post of this thread.

Of course, there are going to be forced elements in stories like this, as well as big gaping holes in the story where not everything is explained in detail, but that's what leads to all this speculation and it's what I love most about this game.

I enjoy the analytical aspect of this game, to assess the characters based on what we see and to ascribe meaning behind their words and actions. It certainly can be considered "imagining" things about them that may not necessarily be true to try and make sense of it all, but that's fun for me. :giggle:
and on this I have always been in full agreement with you.

but what comes out is the portrait of a couple who, when they should finally get closer, have the aim of explaining, justifying themselves, with their "lover", while between them they continue not to face their betrayal.

this is a very, very fragile couple, isn't it? a couple with a very short history, who betray at the first opportunity and who do not even have the strength to face this betrayal.

on the other hand, when they are confronted with their mutual betrayal, the two girls overcome everything, practically using a plot armor for sentimental problems ...

this sense of fragility is what then emerges during the picnic, each of them does not know if the other would really choose her in the end.

they are a couple waiting for their role to end

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
for everyone asking

patreon version and modded version dont work together

1.Download either version v0.4.0, v0.4.1, v0.4.2, v0.5.0 or v0.5.1
2. dont donwload version 0.5.2 and patch it with v0.4.0, v0.4.1, v0.4.2, v0.5.0 v0.5.1 because the game (the saves) will not work properly because 0.5.2 in the op is a MODDED non patreon version
3. follow the steps on the 1 page and everything will work nicely

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
and on this I have always been in full agreement with you.

but what comes out is the portrait of a couple who, when they should finally get closer, have the aim of explaining, justifying themselves, with their "lover", while between them they continue not to face their betrayal.

this is a very, very fragile couple, isn't it? a couple with a very short history, who betray at the first opportunity and who do not even have the strength to face this betrayal.

on the other hand, when they are confronted with their mutual betrayal, the two girls overcome everything, practically using a plot armor for sentimental problems ...

this sense of fragility is what then emerges during the picnic, each of them does not know if the other would really choose her in the end.

they are a couple waiting for their role to end
I feel like this is best summed up by a great Dr Cox quote from Scrubs:

"Relationships don't work the way they do on television and in the movies. Will they, won't they, and then they finally do and they're happy forever... gimme a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they weren't right for each other to begin with and half the ones who get married get divorced anyway, and I'm telling you right now through all the stuff I have not become a cynic, I haven't. Yes, I do happen to believe love is mainly about pushing chocolate covered candies, and, you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I don't care, because I do believe in it. Bottom line is, couples who are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is they don't let it take them down. One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time if it's right and they're real lucky. One of them will say something."

Their relationship is no more fragile than anybody elses, but what matters is how they deal with that. Will they let it shatter or will they fight for it? And if they fight for it, will it work? Because, at the end of the day, if they want it to work, then it can work, but they've got to be willing to put in the effort and that's what's being tested right now.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Hmm won't the new features in the new update mess up our saved files once we integrate the new patch in the game. Had the same problem before with the other games, the new patch could make old saves unreadable thus prompting to start a new game. One example is how in every update Summertime saga would always require a new save to access the new new content.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmm won't the new features in the new update mess up our saved files once we integrate the new patch in the game. Had the same problem before with the other games, the new patch could make old saves unreadable thus prompting to start a new game. One example is how in every update Summertime saga would always require a new save to access the new new content.
I am wondering that myself after seeing things like, "Added a fast travel system for free roam events" "Updated code for affinity and DIK status calculations", and "Fixed bad variable names, episode 1-5, overriding a python library". Would seem to suggest that older code has changed which might cause some issues, so I'll guess we just have to wait and see if it affects older saves.

If it does, I don't mind. I'm OK spending about half an hour skipping through all the seen text and setting up my saves again before jumping in to ep 6.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
for everyone asking

patreon version and modded version dont work together

1.Download either version v0.4.0, v0.4.1, v0.4.2, v0.5.0 or v0.5.1
2. dont donwload version 0.5.2 and patch it with v0.4.0, v0.4.1, v0.4.2, v0.5.0 v0.5.1 because the game (the saves) will not work properly because 0.5.2 in the op is a MODDED non patreon version
3. follow the steps on the 1 page and everything will work nicely
Is it possible to update to 0.5.2?

mamameolhando

Aug 23, 2020
I am wondering that myself after seeing things like, "Added a fast travel system for free roam events" "Updated code for affinity and DIK status calculations", and "Fixed bad variable names, episode 1-5, overriding a python library". Would seem to suggest that older code has changed which might cause some issues, so I'll guess we just have to wait and see if it affects older saves.

If it does, I don't mind. I'm OK spending about half an hour skipping through all the seen text and setting up my saves again before jumping in to ep 6.
Relax, the fast travel only works on ep6 and eps that will come, status calculations are easy fix he did something similar in ep5 with the score against derek, now "fix bad variable names" that is concerning :unsure:
could be variables that we dont use? guess we'll have to wait

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Is it possible to update to 0.5.2?
like i said NO because 0.5.2 is a Modded Version stay with the .0.5.1 and then update to 0.6 you can see which version you have if you start the game (down in the right corner)

if you play with a modded version already then you can use 0.5.2 if you want

read the first page note that read:

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 or v0.5.0 to v0.5.1.

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.4.0, v0.4.1, v0.4.2, v0.5.0). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
like i said NO because 0.5.2 is a Modded Version stay with the .0.5.1 and then update to 0.6 you can see which version you have if you start the game (down in the right corner)

if you play with a modded version already then you can use 0.5.2 if you want

read the first page note that read:

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 or v0.5.0 to v0.5.1.

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.4.0, v0.4.1, v0.4.2, v0.5.0). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
There's always the detected mod error fix

Once downloaded rename this file into 1BadikCh.rpy and try placing it into the game folder

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
What do you think, guys, about the idea that Sage was a prep in her first years of college? Jill mentiones that several female guests lived in the ANO mansion, we know that Sage comes from money, and this man-bun dude (who is probably her father) says he was under impression that his daughter would attend the party. Also that would explain Sage's answer to one of Tybalt's comments in Rooster.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
What do you think, guys, about the idea that Sage was a prep in her first years of college? Jill mentiones that several female guests lived in the ANO mansion, we know that Sage comes from money, and this man-bun dude (who is probably her father) says he was under impression that his daughter would attend the party. Also that would explain Sage's answer to one of Tybalt's comments in Rooster.
Good and plausible theory, mate!

And yeah...now that you mentioned it, her commentating on Tybalt's Rooster shenanigans (good find btw, i kinda glanced over that on my couple of playthroughs) really could be a subtle hint towards there being some sort of prep background.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
1. Girls can't join fraternity's.

2. Sage is apart of the HOT's

3. According to Rusty, Sage doesn't like the Preps which would explain why she told Tybalt off.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes