Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So how many dicks would I have to suck to make it official? Also, does wearing socks and saying "no homo" factor into the equation in any way? Thanks in advance.
I'll use small words so your pee-brain can understand this, but you have to be sexually attracted to the gender as a whole. If you don't find men attractive then you are not gay, even if you are attracted to a singular man. Wrap your brain around this concept, being gay(as a man) means being sexually attracted to men, in general. A singular man is not attracted to men in general.

Why is this concept so hard for you morons to understand? If you generally find men to be repulsive then you are not gay(even if you find a handful of men to be attractive).

Sep 22, 2017
I'll use small words so your pee-brain can understand this, but you have to be sexually attracted to the gender as a whole. If you don't find men attractive then you are not gay, even if you are attracted to a singular man. Wrap your brain around this concept, being gay(as a man) means being sexually attracted to men, in general. A singular man is not attracted to men in general.

Why is this concept so hard for you morons to understand? If you generally find men to be repulsive then you are not gay(even if you find a handful of men to be attractive).
All right, Jimbo, settle down. Don't want to overwork that intellectually superior brain of yours by talking down to peasants like us.:KEK:

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

In addition to the above, I think in Maya and Josy's case, they both developed more than just friend feelings for the MC, which can sometimes even over-ride what your normal choice of partner might be, probably more than simple physical attraction. I think Maya is clearly still lesbian, but has love and physical attraction to the MC due to his kindness to her, her emotional attraction and apparently he is a love god due to the pogo stick between his legs.. Josy is most likely fully bisexual as she doesn't exhibit the same degree of angst that Maya does over her attraction to the MC... Maya even states that she doesn't know why....

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In addition to the above, I think in Maya and Josy's case, they both developed more than just friend feelings for the MC, which can sometimes even over-ride what your normal choice of partner might be, probably more than simple physical attraction. I think Maya is clearly still lesbian, but has love and physical attraction to the MC due to his kindness to her, her emotional attraction and apparently he is a love god due to the pogo stick between his legs.. Josy is most likely fully bisexual as she doesn't exhibit the same degree of angst that Maya does over her attraction to the MC... Maya even states that she doesn't know why....
Bingo. Totally a lesbian. The MC is an exception, not the rule. And yes Josy is obviously bisexual.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Josy is definitely a bisexual. She definitely have some experiences with boys before ending up with maya. she does not mention about her past but it can be understood by the way she have sex with MC.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Josy is definitely a bisexual. She definitely have some experiences with boys before ending up with maya. she does not mention about her past but it can be understood by the way she have sex with MC.
You don't need to look in her past, just the fact she had a man, makes her bissexual.

Mar 18, 2019
You don't need to look in her past, just the fact she had a man, makes her bissexual.
I don’t think Josy ever said explicitly she was in a relationship with a guy, she just says she’s in or been in a relationship, never the gender, but now that she’s with MC if you took that route, she is bisexual

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
I have the .rar/.zip files of v0.4.2 and v0.5.0 (this one is not full game, only patch) and the game is patched through v0.5.0.
I'll probably figure out what to do due time but how are we looking at it now? Will the v0.6.0 patch contain Episode 5 content too since we'll be able to upgrade from v0.4.0?
if you have the 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 then you just patch it with the 0.6.0 and it will work the new patch will only contain episode 6

like i said before if you have the patreon real version of the game DO NOT patch it with 0.5.2 if you have a patched version you can use whatever fucking patch you want

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don’t think Josy ever said explicitly she was in a relationship with a guy, she just says she’s in or been in a relationship, never the gender, but now that she’s with MC if you took that route, she is bisexual
she never mentioned her past relationship but man compare maya's sex scenes with josy's. you'll understand clearly josy have experience with boys. she was bisexual even before meeting MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it seems to me that Josy is very sexually free (or at least a lot more uninhibited than Maya) and this aspect of hers really impressed Maya at the famous summer camp.

so I don't even assume Maya is a lesbian.

then being basically a virgin, it is normal that she is in difficulty with MC, both physical and psychological, because she has to question her sexuality, which is already never easy, but beyond that her sexuality has already cost her the relationship with his father and now MC puts everything in doubt.

helagertane

Jan 14, 2020
if you have the 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 then you just patch it with the 0.6.0 and it will work the new patch will only contain episode 6

like i said before if you have the patreon real version of the game DO NOT patch it with 0.5.2 if you have a patched version you can use whatever fucking patch you want
Thanks, buddy. Hope you'll feel a lot better.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
What can we expect on next update, arround 11gb in total, 3gb update patch.

-- Changelog v0.6.0 --
  • Added Episode 6 that includes
  • 3334 renders
  • 162 animations
  • 34 songs
  • 25 sound effects

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I'd like to point out that Maya is not bisexual. She's not into guys, just the mc. Liking a singular man does not make one bisexual.
Bingo. Totally a lesbian. The MC is an exception, not the rule. And yes Josy is obviously bisexual.
So Maya isn't into men because she has only been interested in our MC, but you also say that she's lesbian instead of only liking Josy even though she has never been attracted to another girl (from what we know of her story so far, which is the flashback with Josy and the present, where she hasn't shown any interest in the select group of hotties that B&R has)... I think you're more confused about her sexuality than she is.

Reactions: Coinzell
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes