Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also, let's not read too much into this render. It's simply a creepy Halloween render of Tybalt sniffing Jill's panties. Doesn't mean anything as far as the game is concerned, so let's not starting thinking that it does.

Are you not going to overthink that Halloween picture? looks like Bella will be smashing MC this halloween
As I just said: no.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Beta testing has started. I'll post a release date when I get a better grasp of the workload for testing and fixing bugs.

Thank you to every patron who's been sticking with me throughout development. It feels amazing to be able to create what I want and have such a patient following.

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake

I'm as terrified as the pumpkin:WutFace:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Beta testing has started. I'll post a release date when I get a better grasp of the workload for testing and fixing bugs.

Thank you to every patron who's been sticking with me throughout development. It feels amazing to be able to create what I want and have such a patient following.

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
Almost there, Friday 6 maybe, im being optimistic but its not impossible.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
As expected, sounds like next week if we're lucky, otherwise the 13th unless testing goes horribly wrong.

Not as expected, that pumpkin. I sincerely hope it's glowing because there's a candle inside it...

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
As expected, sounds like next week if we're lucky, otherwise the 13th unless testing goes horribly wrong.

Not as expected, that pumpkin. I sincerely hope it's glowing because there's a candle inside it...
Tybalt's had that panty for a while now and yet not once did Jill bother asking why she's missing one but whatever though :p

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

And also,

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
I would really like to see a scene where Jill bakes Tybalt a pumpkin pie. After the first bite Tybalt asks "Hmmm good pie Jill, where did you get it?"

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes