Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
if we had to wait 1-2 months more to get an extra hour of play I would say it was worth it
Yeah, I think ep 6 needed to be longer because there are a lot of critical storylines to advance. Everything has been properly set up, now it's time to see where the relationships and drama go. Personally, I can't wait to see MC walking around campus in those new threads. If we thought he was a babe magnet before, he's really going to be swimming in it now that he has a dik jacket instead of a dik head (helmet).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Look at it from all angles, the progress is indeed getting slower but at the same time we are getting more and better content with alot more animations as dr.pinkcake keeps on improving his skills.
Maybe. Episode 5 had a very long development time but I would regard it as the weakest episode thus far. Despite the objective quality and quantity of animations, I don't think they fully compensated for the long wait or the lack of progress (story or relationship wise).

Episode 6 has certainly been hyped up, and if it gets things back in gear I think the extra development time will be well worth it. But if all the time was spent on pretty animations and the plot continues to creak along, that would be a troubling sign.

Things like DPC's poll about animations make me worry that the marketability of flashy graphics could overshadow other aspects of the game that are (IMHO) more important and faster to produce. Nevertheless, I remain cautiously optimistic. (If increasingly impatient. We're so close...)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe. Episode 5 had a very long development time but I would regard it as the weakest episode thus far. Despite the objective quality and quantity of animations, I don't think they fully compensated for the long wait or the lack of progress (story or relationship wise).

Episode 6 has certainly been hyped up, and if it gets things back in gear I think the extra development time will be well worth it. But if all the time was spent on pretty animations and the plot continues to creak along, that would be a troubling sign.

Things like DPC's poll about animations make me worry that the marketability of flashy graphics could overshadow other aspects of the game that are (IMHO) more important and faster to produce. Nevertheless, I remain cautiously optimistic. (If increasingly impatient. We're so close...)
unfortunately there is no correlation between the length of the episode and its importance for the development of the plot.

I didn't like episode 5 too, but I justify it because it had to fix what happened in the first season (the picnic is a masked retcon) and act as a prologue for what will happen.

in the new chapter there are two free roams and the game of D&G (which for me until proven otherwise will be only boring if all goes well, I also have a bet with Maviarab in question) hopefully the rest will start to press on the accelerator, being in theory half the battle.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

Ep 5 did feel short and i would contribute it all towards having the majority of it in one place which was the mansion. It had alot of content, but since it all happened in one night and one place, it didnt feel like much was happening even if that wasn't the case. All the other episodes had different pacing and timing which made mc go different places to achieve something and build relationships, which wasnt the case in ep 5 and made it feel weak.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah, I think ep 6 needed to be longer because there are a lot of critical storylines to advance. Everything has been properly set up, now it's time to see where the relationships and drama go. Personally, I can't wait to see MC walking around campus in those new threads. If we thought he was a babe magnet before, he's really going to be swimming in it now that he has a dik jacket instead of a dik head (helmet).
I don't see how a piece of clothing is gonna help MC get more action then he already can get. To each their own I suppose.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Around 3GB for the update patch and 11GB for the full game, with an estimated (by DPC) playtime of 4-6 hours to complete one playthrough of Ep 6. :oops:
Oh. my. god. This makes my freaking year.
Of the masses of VN`s on here, BaDiK is the one I look forward to being updated the most.

Ep.5 felt a bit frustrating as by the end of it, things were just starting to move in the main story with the rebuild DiK plot. Didn`t enjoy the party free roam greatly and the flashback stuff, though funny and giving us history, felt like it took another chunk out of valuable play time.

The Bella/Jill stuff was wholesome though...till we got blue balled in the sauna :eek:
Cannot wait to hopefully see our boy actually wearing the jacket, been a long road so far.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Forget No Nut November
No, I won't ! :WutFace: As Roz Savage once said : The bigger the challenge, the bigger the sense of accomplishment when you get to the end of it.

This whole site is the perfect opportunity to test your will ! (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No, I won't ! :WutFace: As Roz Savage once said : The bigger the challenge, the bigger the sense of accomplishment when you get to the end of it.

This whole site is the perfect opportunity to test your will ! (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we're free of aliens and twins here, because the only two twins are... Sorry Derek, but no :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes