Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
As expected, sounds like next week if we're lucky, otherwise the 13th unless testing goes horribly wrong.

Not as expected, that pumpkin. I sincerely hope it's glowing because there's a candle inside it...
I wouldn't go as far as to say it went horribly wrong if it released on the 13th. A release date of the 13th would mean beta testing took exactly 2 weeks as DPC guessed it would, anything more than that date would mean something happened to which he would notify people. It's just possible the release could be sooner since beta testing can be completed faster then expected.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't go as far as to say it went horribly wrong if it released on the 13th. A release date of the 13th would mean beta testing took exactly 2 weeks as DPC guessed it would, anything more than that date would mean something happened to which he would notify people. It's just possible the release could be sooner since beta testing can be completed faster then expected.
No, I was saying a release LATER than the 13th would indicate testing has gone horribly wrong. I think that's unlikely, but it sounds like DPC made some changes under the hood so it's an outside possibility.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think she mentioned she was missing them after the "break in".
She did. That was when they ran into tybalt in her room sniffing her panties. After that there was the scene with tybalt where they talked about what went missing and she mentioned her panties. Which obviously that fucking perv took advantage of the break in to steal her panties and blame it on derek and the mc.

Reactions: Crystaldom

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
the progress getting slower every episode. We might see "a year" just for one episode on hows DrPinkcake doing right now.
The current update (baring major delays in testing, approximately 4 months) will have taken less time than the last (approximately 6 months). I can't be bothered to check, but I'm fairly sure four months has been typical for BADik, which, given the quality, is hardly out of line.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
The current update (baring major delays in testing, approximately 4 months) will have taken less time than the last (approximately 6 months). I can't be bothered to check, but I'm fairly sure four months has been typical for BADik, which, given the quality, is hardly out of line.
Last new episode was in June. So 5 months. Episodes usually come out around 3 to 4 months. So it's a little late.

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
That would be a strumpet. I said "crumpet". ;)

It's an issue inherent in all adult games because it has become the nature of them that the MC is a babe magnet who attracts all girls to him, even ones who are not LIs and therefore don't have a path to an ending with them. Even when devs try to strike a balance by making it clear that the MC and a random side girl have no future together, players still push for it, just as they will sometimes push for girls who were never going to be with the MC to be with, i.e. KRJ. ;)

In terms of "the most talked plot problem", I think it does relate to this very thing because a major issue was the fact that he wasn't the central figure in that moment. M&J both seem to forget he's there for a moment as they have their inexplicably and unbelievably quick reconciliation, and whilst these 2 were/are in a relationship, the MC perhaps should have been the central figure because not only was he the one to clear the air and try to bring them all together, but he was also the person they both developed feelings for and had their "affair" with.

For the MC to not feel central in that moment goes against conventional adult game storytelling, and sometimes it feels like this is what DPC is wanting to do, but it doesn't always seem to work for them. AL tried to do this too with the death of a LI and it proved highly controversial, even if DPC is still happy with that decision, but as much as they keep seemingly wanting to try and reinvent the wheel, I don't think most players want that. So DPC is walking a very fine line here between giving people what they want and pissing them off by subverting expectations and taking some of their agancy as a player away from them.

I've mentioned this before, but the HOT uniform is from a Daz asset called " ", and both the HOT name and colour scheme are part of that asset.

Also, Sage's HOT uniform in the Ep 5 flashback is from the " " asset.
Agreed "Strumpet" but if you go down London way old boy - you will find "lots of nice Crumpet", can't help myself being from that fair city lol.....

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes