ndlogogskyy

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys, like many others I also only have the 5.2 version and I want to prepare for the upcoming episode 6. If I installed the 5.1 version, can I safely move my 5.2 save files into the 5.1? Will there be any errors? Thanks in advance.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys, like many others I also only have the 5.2 version and I want to prepare for the upcoming episode 6. If I installed the 5.1 version, can I safely move my 5.2 save files into the 5.1? Will there be any errors? Thanks in advance.
Probably. The v0.5.2 in the OP has been unren'ed so will be incompatible with the initial v0.6.0 release. I have no doubt someone will create a fix within a couple of days though.

Reactions: ndlogogskyy

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
In the first one, girls call out MC for choosing to stay as friends when he stills lingers and cares for the girls, while in third route, MC calls them out when they show doubt and still unsure about MC, he asks why did they reject him if they were still attached to him. Few lines repeat but they are different routes.

Yeah I agree. I did another playthrough to prepare for the update and checked out all 3 alternatives for Josy&Maya. The scenes which play out after Josy's dad feel pretty different.

The first and weakest imo is MC choosing to stay as friends. The scenes for each girl feels weird and girls flat out call MC as to why is he still showing affection when he chose to stay as friends. It's still decent but compared to the other 2 routes it feels the weakest. I remember not even helping Josy with her dad because of the revelation and giving up on M&J last year. Kind of a bandaid route if you want.

The second route in which they are in a three-way relationship, it is nice and I even would like to have both Josy's and Maya's versions and being forced to choose hurts. Maya's compliment of calling MC a "girl" and Josy's "taking it slow" conversation was very touching and especially Josy's lewd scene after is truly spectacular. I guess this is the best one for J&M fans but I just don't like polygamy or harem like relationships. I also still hate the EP3 bombshell ending and how DPC wrote EP4.

Third and the best route personally feels to me as when MC is rejected by the girls because of the DIK affinity. Already sad and feeling betrayed MC gets rejected by the two girls he cared for separately and it turns out they chose each other on top of that. The scenes after Josy's dad raises the most emotion for me. MC's anger and later on each girl's confession of having doubts and still having feelings for MC were very touching scenes. It gives me to most fulfillment and shows DPC's retconning to fix the weird library scene of EP4. My only and biggest problem with this route it requires DIK affinity and I don't like to play that way so I end up with the first route.. Which is a shame.

View attachment 875957
If only you said this in the library scene.. I hope DPC gives an option for seperate routes for each girl in EP6.
I played the more than friends rejected(DIK) route today and I have to say this is the best route writing wise. MC calling out Josy for hiding her feelings because of fear of losing both is sad.
Also has MC caring for Maya scene
I think this path is preferred if you want to go for individual girls whether Maya/Josy in the future updates.
But Maya is still kinda afraid of being in a relationship with a boy in this route,so maybe further development in future episodes if there is a solo Maya route?

My favourite girl is Maya. She is so adorable especially during the "Not the daughter I wanted....Maya....who wouldn't want someone as precious as you?"

I would much prefer a solo route with Maya if that's possible,I don't like Josy that much. But I know I will be sad if I take Maya away from Josy,they love each other and I don't want to see them breakup.
That doesn't mean I am okay with 3-way relationship due to involvement of Josy for now. I might like this in the future but for now,no.

I wonder how DPC will write Maya & Josy solo routes and their breakup in the future,if it's happening.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I played the more than friends rejected(DIK) route today and I have to say this is the best route writing wise. MC calling out Josy for hiding her feelings because of fear of losing both is sad.
Also has MC caring for Maya scene
I think this path is preferred if you want to go for individual girls whether Maya/Josy in the future updates.
But Maya is still kinda afraid of being in a relationship with a boy in this route,so maybe further development in future episodes if there is a solo Maya route?

My favourite girl is Maya. She is so adorable especially during the "Not the daughter I wanted....Maya....who wouldn't want someone as precious as you?"

I would much prefer a solo route with Maya if that's possible,I don't like Josy that much. But I know I will be sad if I take Maya away from Josy,they love each other and I don't want to see them breakup.
That doesn't mean I am okay with 3-way relationship due to involvement of Josy for now. I might like this in the future but for now,no.

I wonder how DPC will write Maya & Josy solo routes and their breakup in the future,if it's happening.
I don't think it is a definitive choice to accept friendship or make the proposal and have it rejected, this would give an excessive importance, for me, to affinity.
in both paths there are the same key steps: talking after Josy's father's visit with one of the two girls, confessing to Derek about which of the two still feels something.

from a narrative point of view, the refused pact always seems better to me. pretending to accept friendship, when in reality you feel something else, and waiting like a vulture that the relationship between the girls creaks does not seem to me a behavior worthy of the good Sammaritan MC.

instead with the refused pact at least with Josy MC she makes it clear what she feels, with Maya for me everything is always confused and the scene with her remains less significant, but I think it has the same value

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I don't think it is a definitive choice to accept friendship or make the proposal and have it rejected, this would give an excessive importance, for me, to affinity.
in both paths there are the same key steps: talking after Josy's father's visit with one of the two girls, confessing to Derek about which of the two still feels something.

from a narrative point of view, the refused pact always seems better to me. pretending to accept friendship, when in reality you feel something else, and waiting like a vulture that the relationship between the girls creaks does not seem to me a behavior worthy of the good Sammaritan MC.

instead with the aptto refused at least with Josy MC she makes it clear what she feels, with Maya for me everything is always confused and the scene with her remains less significant, but I think it has the same value
I agree with the Josy part,in both routes she says the same things to MC.
But when it comes to Maya,I don't see MC getting the same reaction in friendship only route. She flat-out asks MC "Why are you saying things like this,didn't we agree on being friends?"
But in the rejected route Maya's reaction is better

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with the Josy part,in both routes she says the same things to MC.
But when it comes to Maya,I don't see MC getting the same reaction in friendship only route. She flat-out asks MC "Why are you saying things like this,didn't we agree on being friends?"
But in the rejected route Maya's reaction is better
you're right, they are different in the two cases, but I find Josy's scene (agreement rejected) more definitive, a real starting point for the "solo route", Maya's in fact will be the same, but for me it is less evident
Josy says she knows she would be happy with MC too, Maya says MC's behavior keeps confusing her about how she feels, still gives him hope but is less direct

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I am hoping to see MC going back to his hometown in Ep 6 and reading the letter.
I think MC will take atleast Derek, maybe some other DIKs to his hometown for the "free" stuff they will be getting to repairs the Mansion.

My theory is that the letter contains the backstory of his mother and their family and also money which he will be getting when he turns a certain age,which is soon.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
you're right, they are different in the two cases, but I find Josy's scene (agreement rejected) more definitive, a real starting point for the "solo route", Maya's in fact will be the same, but for me it is less evident
Josy says she knows she would be happy with MC too, Maya says MC's behavior keeps confusing her about how she feels, still gives him hope but is less direct
I hope Maya and or Josy don't exhibit any sort of petty jealousy on the friendship route over seeing MC with another LI, last thing either of those two need is another reason to be shitted on in this thread :ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope Maya and or Josy don't exhibit any sort of petty jealousy on the friendship route over seeing MC with another LI, last thing either of those two need is another reason to be shitted on in this thread :ROFLMAO:.
we hope, indeed I hope that in that situation Maya and Josy help as they can MC in his relationships.

the only concern in this comes from the fact that if we had "activated" for MC the "solo route" for one of the two girls, their couple at some point has to break up, and that it does so for MC is the simpler and more banal motivation and in that case jealousy in seeing him with another girl would be the perfect spark (in reality it almost always works this way)

and once this situation is foreseen there is a risk that it will somehow manifest itself anyway. let's hope it goes differently

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes