Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
One thing I hate about the MC is that whenever someone mentions his mother he goes all like " she died when I was born,I only have my father..."
I mean,if you are trying to gain sympathy,then that isn't the way. People have worse problems than yours don't try to bullshit. Even though he didn't have his mother,his father was there for him. There is no reason to be sad
He doesn`t say it for sympathy, far from it. Hell, he even makes a joke about it to Sage.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
One thing I hate about the MC is that whenever someone mentions his mother he goes all like " she died when I was born,I only have my father..."
I mean,if you are trying to gain sympathy,then that isn't the way. People have worse problems than yours don't try to bullshit. Even though he didn't have his mother,his father was there for him. There is no reason to be sad
Never had the impression that MC was sad or tried to gain sympathy. If Derek wants to joke that he'll fuck MC's mom if MC fucks Maya he probably should know what he's getting into

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Looking forward to Ep 6, so I can officially change my Rooster name from DIK Maggot to Big DIK.
Same, though I'll be changing mine from D_Major (thanks Sage) to DIK_Major or Major_DIK depending on if I'm doing a light side or dark side playthrough.

Reactions: Mmkola

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone have a compressed version of 0.50? my poor lappy doesnt have enough space nor quick enough to download all 11gb of the non compressed version T_T

bonez384

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for your reply!
Unfortunately, the Problem persists. I still cannot get past the math exam scene.
Any other advice you could give me?

Here is the error:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sun Nov 01 14:00:26 2020
```

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder if episode 6 will try to cast Quinn in an empathetic light for players who don't care about her like me.
if Quinn remains evil without redemption there is little point in helping her, even if MC is forced by blackmail or because an LI is in danger.
she seems genuinely worried, so she may have realized that she has been in business with too dangerous people, that she has gone too far.

it is always essential to find out Quinn's motivations, what she would have wanted to do with this money that she can't earn

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Unfortunately, the Problem persists. I still cannot get past the math exam scene.

Here is the error:
```

$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
```
Your problem has been repeatedly addressed with Meushi. Take a look at their post, for example here:

There seems to be a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png in the compressed versions, as they've been broken in several previous versions.

I've re-extracted the math101 PNG files from the images.rpa and confirmed that these fix that error in the current compressed version.

Download this archive, extract the files and copy them to: game/images/classes/math101/ overwriting the existing files.

Reactions: Meushi

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Here is the error:
```

$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
```
You can use the mod and disable the minigame and them active again
Mod

tangoman69

Jun 13, 2018
So i just checked the dev's patreon,its says the episode 6 is gonna be released on november so can anyone tell me the exact date so i can clear my schedule for the day..

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon
May 26, 2020
So i just checked the dev's patreon,its says the episode 6 is gonna be released on november so can anyone tell me the exact date so i can clear my schedule for the day..
We don't have a set date because they are currently in testing. We should get it between now and the 13th. Just clear your schedule for two weeks!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes