bonez384

Oct 28, 2020
I just started playing this game and it always gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

What can I do about this error? It wont let me ignore, neither can I skip this part of the game.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I just started playing this game and it always gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

What can I do about this error? It wont let me ignore, neither can I skip this part of the game.
Here
Being A DIK [v0.4] [Dr PinkCake] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.13 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
1.12 gb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE: to fix errors in exams place this file (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks

CRUNCHING NOTE:
For all those WHO CANT/WONT COUNT THE FIX PROVIDED HERE is ONLY FOR THE 0.4 compressed version !!
It is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 0.42 compressed version, IT IS NOT FOR 0.42, and once more THE FIX IS NOT FOR 0.42!!!

Reactions: bonez384

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll have a M&J save just for the sake of completionism, but I much prefer those two as friends. Whatever that she-devil Quinn is planning, I'm sure I'm going to need solid friends on the inside (heh) that have my MC's back.

The more homies I can get the better. I think Nick and Jacob are with me all the way. John Boy, I'm iffy on him. He's too devoted to his meh girl. Jamie and Leon will be too easy to exploit by Quinn once she finds out they're both playing the skin flute. At least I know Derek's got me......until I nut in Ashley. Redhead completionism and all.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Looking forward to Ep 6, so I can officially change my Rooster name from DIK Maggot to Big DIK.

Reactions: Kellermann

shenberry

Sep 20, 2020
I dont know how to search just this game thread so sorry for reasking is there any way to keep paula on swyper? TY

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Probably not. The MC is a Freshman. Jill seems to be an upper classman (having been living at the A&O mansion before the creation of the the DIKs). Jill isn't in any of his classes up till this point though she does share a class with Josey.
Jill started the college the same year when DIKs are created. Jill is a 3rd year,the same as Rusty & Tommy.

I think Jill wasn't staying at the mansion when she met Rusty. (It wasn't mentioned in the game,but it's fair to assume that Jill was at the Mansion that time talk about moving there,no definitive proof so far)

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
Have a question. If I just downloaded v5.0 but my saves are from 5.2, do I need to start game again or my saves will work in v.60?

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Jill started the college the same year when DIKs are created. Jill is a 3rd year, the same as Rusty & Tommy.

I think Jill wasn't staying at the mansion when she met Rusty. (It wasn't mentioned in the game, but it's fair to assume that Jill was at the Mansion that time talk about moving there, no definitive proof so far)
Looked to me like she was staying there. She was never a member of the Frat, so she would have no other reason to be there since none was mentioned in the narrative. There is also nothing stated in the game that she was a Freshman in that scene. That's just speculation.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Have a question. If I just downloaded v5.0 but my saves are from 5.2, do I need to start game again or my saves will work in v.60?
For me my saves from 0.5.2 worked on 0.5.0 fine. I think with 0.6.0 is that your saves will likely work even with 0.5.2 saves, but you will have to download the entire 11GB game instead of just applying the smaller update patch to your 0.5.0 files.

Reactions: Naxer and openup212

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Looked to me like she was staying there. She was never a member of the Frat, so she would have no other reason to be there since none was mentioned in the narrative. There is also nothing stated in the game that she was a Freshman in that scene. That's just speculation.
While I agree that whether Jill was staying there or not at that point of time is pure speculation on my part,the latter isn't.

Jill is currently a 3rd year which was stated in the scene where she met Josy,which means she was a freshman two years ago I.e. when she met Rusty,who was also a freshman at that time.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Do you guys recon is it possible to have a stable android version when 0.6 comes out? Judging from the size of it Im thinking is going to be a challenge to compress and port it without issues. I hope its doable, I always found it relaxing to play this game on my phone @ nights in bed.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
One thing I hate about the MC is that whenever someone mentions his mother he goes all like " she died when I was born,I only have my father..."
I mean,if you are trying to gain sympathy,then that isn't the way. People have worse problems than yours don't try to bullshit. Even though he didn't have his mother,his father was there for him. There is no reason to be sad
So... he tells the truth and it pisses you off? Yeah, the problem isn't him.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
One thing I hate about the MC is that whenever someone mentions his mother he goes all like " she died when I was born,I only have my father..."
I mean,if you are trying to gain sympathy,then that isn't the way. People have worse problems than yours don't try to bullshit. Even though he didn't have his mother,his father was there for him. There is no reason to be sad
I would hate it if he just did it out of the blue, but its usually when someone directly addresses his mother so it makes sense at least to me. It would be weird and pretty much lying if he went along with what other people say and not addressed the fact he literally never knew his mother.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes