godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I cant see it coming out this friday (Tho i really hope it does) I think he would've gave a heads up in advance if that was the case. Unless it'll be a surprise :unsure:
You can't really predict bug testing, you don't know if there is a problem until you find it.

If DPC is confident in his game after the first round of testing I can see this week, if he has to iron out a few more bugs then the following week.

He'll know more as the week goes on and we should know by Wednesday if it's gonna be a Friday release.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd rather DPC take the extra time to find and fix the bugs than us find them and have to wait for patches or mods.

Reactions: DavDR

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can't really predict bug testing, you don't know if there is a problem until you find it.

If DPC is confident in his game after the first round of testing I can see this week, if he has to iron out a few more bugs then the following week.

He'll know more as the week goes on and we should know by Wednesday if it's gonna be a Friday release.
Let's also remember that DPC said this one episode could take 4-6 hours on first playthrough (something I have a bit of a hard time believing), and the testers will have to go through every possible variation of the game's choices to check for bugs, spelling errors, etc, and when you think about how many paths this game has and that this episode will likely advance them more than the previous one, then that's going to require some time.

So it's no wonder they said they might need 2 weeks for this phase when you consider that there's potentially a lot to be checked.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Even with all of that, there could be last minute changes needed. 2 weeks seems like a short time to go through every possibility and document bugs

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know if the beta testing actually takes two weeks tho? I could be wrong but i think that he usually gets it out before the two weeks.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Let's also remember that DPC said this one episode could take 4-6 hours on first playthrough (something I have a bit of a hard time believing), and the testers will have to go through every possible variation of the game's choices to check for bugs, spelling errors, etc, and when you think about how many paths this game has and that this episode will likely advance them more than the previous one, then that's going to require some time.

So it's no wonder they said they might need 2 weeks for this phase when you consider that there's potentially a lot to be checked.
Yeah the potential length of the episode makes me think the 13th is the more likely of the two dates.

I'd prefer this week, but then I'd also prefer to be playing Shadowlands right now but you take what you can when you're a fan of this gaming business.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I disagree that it is the best. It is One of the better ones though. Probably is the best college trope one. Writing could be better. Renders are great. It is popular.
as good or better ones:
Heavy Five, City of Broken Dreamers, Timestamps 1&2, Deliverance, Life Happened, Become a Rockstar, Leap of Faith, Sisterly Lust. Those are off the top of my head. Try them out. You can stop hyperventilating about this update a lot easier.
I definitely agree on the ones you listed that I have played, which are City of Broken Dreamers, Deliverance, and Leap of Faith. The last Leap of Faith update just about had me in tears on the Stephanie route. I'd recommend Intertwined and Melody as well. But AVNs are subjective. What is great to one maybe meh to others.

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
I definitely agree on the ones you listed that I have played, which are City of Broken Dreamers, Deliverance, and Leap of Faith. The last Leap of Faith update just about had me in tears on the Stephanie route. I'd recommend Intertwined and Melody as well. But AVNs are subjective. What is great to one maybe meh to others.
In my opinion, Leap of Faith is one of the most underrated games on this site. It's up there with BaDik and City of Broken Dreamers!!

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
During the library scene, Bella says " I forgive you,please come home". I just assumed that her husband cheated on her or something.
But during the pool scene she says " Hope you have forgiven me". Does that mean she was the one who cheated but then why did she those things in Library scene? Or was she referring to being intimate with MC?

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
During the library scene, Bella says " I forgive you,please come home". I just assumed that her husband cheated on her or something.
But during the pool scene she says " Hope you have forgiven me". Does that mean she was the one who cheated but then why did she those things in Library scene? Or was she referring to being intimate with MC?
Lots of questions that cannot be answered right now. Hope we get the answers soon!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes