Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
With Sage you get the (to date) hottest sex scene in the game. With the Derek you get another trip to the strip club. With Bella you get a scolding and an uncomfortable hand job. Pick your kink.

Or, you know, do all three on different saves and experience all there is to offer.
Of course my choice is Bella. Even though we only have hj. Jill> Bella> Sage. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jill Royce Lover

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I was thinking of asking this somewhere else but fuck it, there's more traffic here: Do you guys know of any game that have characters like Quinn?

I'm a sucker for bad girls, so i was wondering if there are similar games with this character archetype on here.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was thinking of asking this somewhere else but fuck it, there's more traffic here: Do you guys know of any game that have characters like Quinn?

I'm a sucker for bad girls, so i was wondering if there are similar games with this character archetype on here.
Quinn's model, but with long black hair, is used in the game "Second Chance" for the character of Jessica

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Hmm.. Maybe Fiona in the game "Photo Hunt"?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Gaz from Timestamps. Actually same model but curvier. Inked up. Pierced. Bad bad girl who is redeemed by the MC

Reactions: Qmil679

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Gaz from Timestamps. Actually same model but curvier. Inked up. Pierced. Bad bad girl who is redeemed by the MC
Wasn't there NTR in Timestamps though?

Edit: I have zero clue, i've never played it but i stumbled upon a thread where there was one guy super pissed about some blowjob one of the LI's gave to someone.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wasn't there NTR in Timestamps though?

Edit: I have zero clue, i've never played it but i stumbled upon a thread where there was one guy super pissed about some blowjob one of the LI's gave to someone.
Yeah it does have it, but most of it you can bypass.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
With Sage you get the (to date) hottest sex scene in the game. With the Derek you get another trip to the strip club. With Bella you get a scolding and an uncomfortable hand job. Pick your kink.

Or, you know, do all three on different saves and experience all there is to offer.
From a story standpoint... if you choose to stay with Sage in the sorority house, the MC is much more likely to keep running into Josy & Maya, which is what he's running away from at that moment. Bella cooks, has a pool, a sauna... that's where I'd go.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I went with Bella, though not for sexual reasons. I mean that was sort of there too, but my interpretation of her relationship with the MC tends to lean more to an almost surrogate mother sort of situation happening there. I'm actually not super interested in Bella as a love interest, but those personal moments between her and the MC are great.
Bella's path has the most poignant story and the emotional tone fits what just happened to the MC. Derek's is light comedy and does little to further the story. And the Sage path is the least story driven, and the most dry emotionally, but some interesting character building scenes with the Hots. Each of them have their own unique lewd scenes obtainable only by taking that path.

I like the Bella path for purely storytelling reasons.

In the movie: Being a DIK: The Motion Picture, the script will follow the Bella path because it's the most emotional and dramatic with several "Oscar moments" for good actors. Besides it sets up the action packed sequel: Being a DIK: The Wrath of Bella! The the last of the trilogy will be a turd (they usually are) when Being a DIK: The Emancipation of Quinn is released.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
And also that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love these moments. :love:
That's the Oscar Clip in blue. I LOVE that scene. I choke up every time. Fantastic storytelling. It's the one of the three options that actually remembers MC is heart broken. The Derek scene too but it's spun as comedic dialogue. The Sage scene completely forgets it. "Can I crash here?" "Sure." "Let's bang." "M'Kay."

In the Bella scene:
"Please...a little while longer."
Get me every time!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's the Oscar Clip in blue. I LOVE that scene. I choke up every time. Fantastic storytelling. It's the one of the three options that actually remembers MC is heart broken. The Derek scene too but it's spun as comedic dialogue. The Sage scene completely forgets it. "Can I crash here?" "Sure." "Let's bang." "M'Kay."

In the Bella scene:
"Please...a little while longer."
Get me every time!
True, Bella and MC work, especially in that moment, because they both need saving.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bella's path has the most poignant story and the emotional tone fits what just happened to the MC. Derek's is light comedy and does little to further the story. And the Sage path is the least story driven, and the most dry emotionally, but some interesting character building scenes with the Hots. Each of them have their own unique lewd scenes obtainable only by taking that path.

I like the Bella path for purely storytelling reasons.

In the movie: Being a DIK: The Motion Picture, the script will follow the Bella path because it's the most emotional and dramatic with several "Oscar moments" for good actors. Besides it sets up the action packed sequel: Being a DIK: The Wrath of Bella! The the last of the trilogy will be a turd (they usually are) when Being a DIK: The Emancipation of Quinn is released.
I found the Sage path to be very emotionally satisfying. The conversations with Sage the night you arrive, the next morning, at breakfast, and especially in the pool were very important to the furthering of the relationship. Personally I'm not looking for a Mommy, I'm looking for a Woman, and Sage is perfect for that role.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes