Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Check out DPC's page. Those tweets with the characters from the game will be Rooster Clucks in Ep 6.

These are all the images from them:
View attachment 894522 View attachment 894523 View attachment 894524 View attachment 894525 View attachment 894526 View attachment 894527 View attachment 894528 View attachment 894529
Is it just me, or does Tybalt look like he had a life changing moment? He almost looks like a bit more of a bad ass, and certainly more handsome than our MC. Highly troubling if you ask me......

Reactions: Rhinoceros

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Anything else you want to get off your chest apart from your questionable taste in men?
It all started when my super busty hot mom started perving on me when I was 19, returning home after my father and mom divorced, and my prick dad took me away... He left me his genetic gift to create desire in any woman, and a 17 inch rhino cock, but who knew that it would pull my hot MILF mom and all my sisters, cousins, aunts, and even my grandmother into a circle of sperm injecting into their wombs.....
Flip, thank you for asking. I feel a lot better now

Reactions: DavDR

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I highly doubt that Josy solo will allow a DIK route. Neutral perhaps. Yes certain things are 100% confirmed, however, as I pointed out, things are subject to future events. Currently you need Chik for the four LI mentioned. If that changes, then so be it. If someone is added or dropped so be it.
When is it confirmed that 4 LI require chick path presently? Or are you just basing it on your headcanon?
As far as I remember Jill is the only one who needs it(shower scene).
Other than that Maya/Josy/Bella routes are possible in neutral path.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I highly doubt that Josy solo will allow a DIK route. Neutral perhaps. Yes certain things are 100% confirmed, however, as I pointed out, things are subject to future events. Currently you need Chik for the four LI mentioned. If that changes, then so be it. If someone is added or dropped so be it.
I have a neutral path and I'm with every woman in this game. :LUL:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Guys, can someone post a save combo of all LI's paths so far. am new to the game and instantly finished with the chick choices xd.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Guys, can someone post a save combo of all LI's paths so far. am new to the game and instantly finished with the chick choices xd.
if you talk about affinity for now with LIs:

if you are not Chick you are missing a sensual scene with Jill
if you are DIK your proposal to be more than friends is rejected by Josy and Maya

for the rest only some differences in the dialogues

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
When is it confirmed that 4 LI require chick path presently? Or are you just basing it on your headcanon?
As far as I remember Jill is the only one who needs it(shower scene).
Other than that Maya/Josy/Bella routes are possible in neutral path.
All of those four require some level of Chik decisions which you would have had to have made to stay neutral. When DPC starts narrowing choices (this isn't a harem game and his past definitely indicates that every single girl you mess around with can have a consequence) you will have to decide what kind of man boy you will be. DIK or Chik. Neutral may have a love interest path, but frankly I doubt it. Of the 5 current LI, 4 require Chik decisions in some form or another, and 1 requires DIK choices in some form or another. As it goes on, this will undoubtedly narrow down the field as you make your choices.
It is also possible, likely even that new love interests will be introduced or inducted to that status -Quinn, Envy, Ivy, Zoey, maybe more of the HOTs or someone else. Cathy would be an excellent addition, and Cucking Stephen Burke and Tybalt by having something with Jade more than a session or two of mommy fucking would be awesome. Nothing says lovin' like Jade and Cathy sharing the Master of the DIKs.
Not really so much head cannon as analyzing what he has done in the past and seeing the signs in his present project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
AL's example continues to seem wrong to me

there you do not choose to betray Meghan, you are obliged to do it if you are interested in the other LI, and Leah up to the last chapters was an LI that at some point disappeared.

apparently in BADIK you can have this choice

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
AL's example continues to seem wrong to me

there you do not choose to betray Meghan, you are obliged to do it if you are interested in the other LI, and Leah up to the last chapters was an LI that at some point disappeared.

apparently in BADIK you can have this choice
Yes, and I am thinking that the choices don't have to mirror those in AL, but one thing DPC does do, (besides great renders and wingmen) is make decisions matter. Which I believe will be expressed in a pretty easy way based on DIK vs Chik and who you choose within those paths.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, and I am thinking that the choices don't have to mirror those in AL, but one thing DPC does do, (besides great renders and wingmen) is make decisions matter. Which I believe will be expressed in a pretty easy way based on DIK vs Chik and who you choose within those paths.
yes but for now:

Maya and Josy at the picnic basically give a (temporary) free pass to hang out with other girls

Sage directly says she doesn't care if he's dating other girls

Jill, even she, says that she doesn't like it but that she is aware of it

the only one who does not comment on the matter is Bella, who, however, as a married woman cannot say much

the time for choices will come, but for now it is likely that other decisions will matter (such as punching Tybalt or not, having been a customer of the restaurant, etc.) that not with whom Mc spends his time

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes