Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Can anyone recommend a game like this and WVM where MC is a popular high school/college student
intertwined is extremely good, college kings will definitely go that route too i think, as will A.O.A academy but those last two are very short for now, but worth checking out

Summer's Gone has the setting but you are definitely not the popular guy but it's such a damn good game i must recommend it

Reactions: uberbomb

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
intertwined is extremely good, college kings will definitely go that route too i think, as will A.O.A academy but those last two are very short for now, but worth checking out

Summer's Gone has the setting but you are definitely not the popular guy but it's such a damn good game i must recommend it
Summer's Gone is no sex at the moment, but it is very good.
Life Happened is about a 36 year old Mafia type guy, but most of the current game takes place in High School. It is really good.
Timestamps both 1 and 2 are really good. You are a basketball star in college, but most of the action is involving your family lol. There are plenty of other girls along the way though. Also Gaz is the same model as Quinn and very hot. Curvier than Quinn. Both bad girls to start.

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
All of those four require some level of Chik decisions which you would have had to have made to stay neutral. When DPC starts narrowing choices (this isn't a harem game and his past definitely indicates that every single girl you mess around with can have a consequence) you will have to decide what kind of man boy you will be. DIK or Chik. Neutral may have a love interest path, but frankly I doubt it. Of the 5 current LI, 4 require Chik decisions in some form or another, and 1 requires DIK choices in some form or another. As it goes on, this will undoubtedly narrow down the field as you make your choices.
It is also possible, likely even that new love interests will be introduced or inducted to that status -Quinn, Envy, Ivy, Zoey, maybe more of the HOTs or someone else. Cathy would be an excellent addition, and Cucking Stephen Burke and Tybalt by having something with Jade more than a session or two of mommy fucking would be awesome. Nothing says lovin' like Jade and Cathy sharing the Master of the DIKs.
Not really so much head cannon as analyzing what he has done in the past and seeing the signs in his present project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible that Josy could require a DIK leaning character, if you ever get a shot at her alone. In the beginning of the game DIK points and Josy RP's seem in alignment, except for the compliment on the first date.

If you are correct about another LI being introduced then I think Camilla would be a strong candidate. I may be mistaken but by my count you get four opportunities to have sex with Camilla (HOT shower, Gloryhole, Camilla and Mona, Prep mansion) more than with any other non-LI in the game and I also believe Camilla would require a DIKish character.

Reactions: Arigon

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It is also possible, likely even that new love interests will be introduced or inducted to that status -Quinn, Envy, Ivy, Zoey, maybe more of the HOTs or someone else. Cathy would be an excellent addition, and Cucking Stephen Burke and Tybalt by having something with Jade more than a session or two of mommy fucking would be awesome. Nothing says lovin' like Jade and Cathy sharing the Master of the DIKs.
Not really so much head cannon as analyzing what he has done in the past and seeing the signs in his present project.
A threesome with Jade and Cathy, nice. You can cuck Tybalt and double cuck Stephen in one shot (heh). Nice. And you know Jade is going to take out some of that sexual and marital rage on Cathy.

yes but for now:

Maya and Josy at the picnic basically give a (temporary) free pass to hang out with other girls

Sage directly says she doesn't care if he's dating other girls

Jill, even she, says that she doesn't like it but that she is aware of it

the only one who does not comment on the matter is Bella, who, however, as a married woman cannot say much

the time for choices will come, but for now it is likely that other decisions will matter (such as punching Tybalt or not, having been a customer of the restaurant, etc.) that not with whom Mc spends his time
Yes, all of the ladies have either directly or indirectly given MC carte blanche for now. Soon, maybe not in ep. 6, we will have to start thinning the herd and that's going to rough. I think Sage and Chad are finally going to break it off leaving Sage free to focus on her obsession with MC. I don't think she's going to have a Leah moment, but MC can expect her to be attached at the hip. I suspect she will go from fuck buddy to jealousy mode quite quickly.

I'm just going to try and enjoy the ride while it lasts. I'm sure by the end of season 2 those choices in love interests are going to start being a pain in the ass. Will enjoy it while I can.
That's what worries me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A threesome with Jade and Cathy, nice. You can cuck Tybalt and double cuck Stephen in one shot (heh). Nice. And you know Jade is going to take out some of that sexual and marital rage on Cathy.

Yes, all of the ladies have either directly or indirectly given MC carte blanche for now. Soon, maybe not in ep. 6, we will have to start thinning the herd and that's going to rough. I think Sage and Chad are finally going to break it off leaving Sage free to focus on her obsession with MC. I don't think she's going to have a Leah moment, but MC can expect her to be attached at the hip. I suspect she will go from fuck buddy to jealousy mode quite quickly.

That's what worries me.
surely at some point there will be a major tightening on relationships.
but it will not be an unannounced turning point, there will be obvious alarm bells

right now the only dead end that we could already face could be the one with Jill if she finds out MC's relationship with Bella

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
surely at some point there will be a major tightening on relationships.
but it will not be an unannounced turning point, there will be obvious alarm bells

right now the only dead end that we could already face could be the one with Jill if she finds out MC's relationship with Bella
Oh man that is going to be wild when Jill finds out. I think Jill is already worried about it considering the look she gives MC during the tennis date when he mentions he is staying with Bella and she is teaching him to cook. And in ep. 5 during pancakes and yoga, DPC is secretly tallying up a ton of Bella/Jill RP points. The two ladies are already either covertly or overtly vying for MC's affections.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh man that is going to be wild when Jill finds out. I think Jill is already worried about it considering the look she gives MC during the tennis date when he mentions he is staying with Bella and she is teaching him to cook. And in ep. 5 during pancakes and yoga, DPC is secretly tallying up a ton of Bella/Jill RP points. The two ladies are already either covertly or overtly vying for MC's affections.

it is possible, and in fact I consider it the only present danger.

but it doesn't necessarily break out immediately, it could also end with Jill, or Bella, asking MC to clarify. this is because Bella certainly doesn't want to hurt Jill, despite her nymphomaniac behavior, and Jill for her part would be happy to see Bella in a peaceful situation, not really with MC but you can't have everything.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
it is possible, and in fact I consider it the only present danger.

but it doesn't necessarily break out immediately, it could also end with Jill, or Bella, asking MC to clarify. this is because Bella certainly doesn't want to hurt Jill, despite her nymphomaniac behavior, and Jill for her part would be happy to see Bella in a peaceful situation, not really with MC but you can't have everything.
Yeah, they don't seem like the "at each other's throats" kind of gals, especially since they are best friends. A more subdued rivalry may be in their future. Bella vs. Sage, that one could be interesting to see. Sage has jealous anger issues and Bella doesn't take crap from anyone. DPC never lets MC sneak around either. He always seems to throw a third girl into a scene to stir things up.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone know how i can buy the game from "DrPinkCake" in one time donation ?
I tried to ask him but cant get to him without been donator, and i dont want to buy the game from steam becuase they take most of the profit for themself.

Reactions: Kamalbiswas

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone know how i can buy the game from "DrPinkCake" in one time donation ?
I tried to ask him but cant get to him without been donator, and i dont want to buy the game from steam becuase they take most of the profit for themself.
The best way would be to make a donation to Patreon and then cancel. You'll only be charged for the one month.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes