ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What choice did you Guys make in this scene? For me, of course Bella. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like Sage too. And she is second choice here for me.
It would be perfect, if we could pick Jill here.. But unfortunately. Tybalt.

So sweet. :love:
My main save chose Derek since that was the only option (the MC was only pursuing Maya and Josy). And there are some nice parts to it, but it's definitely the least interesting of the three.

I probably pick Sage most often on my other runs. It gets the most lewd scenes thanks to all the HOTs pitching in, but more importantly the talk with Sage in the pool is very good and really helps establish Sage as more than just the top sorority girl. Plus the look she gives while drinking coffee is the best!
Sage_coffee.jpg

The Bella path would be my favorite if it weren't tied to that awkward make-out scene in the library. That scene's always felt a bit off to me, and I vastly prefer a non-sexual relationship with Bella. She seems so much better as an older sister than an older... roommate (if you will). So while I agree her advice to the MC is the best and there's a lot to love about her route, it's sadly relegated to last place.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I found the Sage path to be very emotionally satisfying. The conversations with Sage the night you arrive, the next morning, at breakfast, and especially in the pool were very important to the furthering of the relationship. Personally I'm not looking for a Mommy, I'm looking for a Woman, and Sage is perfect for that role.
All I'm going to say about Sage is, it's a goddamn crime against humanity for a natural redhead not to keep some shrub. Seeing a ginger bush is like finding a unicorn relaxing beneath a waterfall in a forbidden forest.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020

As a naturaly born DIK I went to Sage but after visiting Bella in Episode 5 I realised that there won't be a guitar scene so I had to go back and do Bella scene all over again. Don't care if it fits DIK or nah. My DIK is hard on the outside
and soft on the inside

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
It'd be really awesome if DPC patches the Preferences menu in the next update so you can have the option to turn off the damned "moving menus" on the main menu screen.

They slow down my computer something awful until I can click on the "Load" or "New Game" buttons

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018

My main save(neutral affinity/chick status) I did Bella since I felt she didn't get much screen time. I did a separate save to see how Sage's route went and it was pretty satisfying especially the several moments you get with her and even getting to see a bit more of the HOT girls. Bella's route feels like a natural progression and almost therapeutic. I found Derek's route especially boring, and while I liked several of the Sage route moments, I felt even when doing Bella's path, it didn't feel like I lost much since there are still several great scenes with Sage.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Some people prefer talking, and some.. bang bang. :BootyTime:
Shepard - Creepy Smile.jpg
What? Like who?!

It'd be really awesome if DPC patches the Preferences menu in the next update so you can have the option to turn off the damned "moving menus" on the main menu screen.

They slow down my computer something awful until I can click on the "Load" or "New Game" buttons
It might be time for an upgrade.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Since you guys are in the topic of routes, maybe you can clarify something to me.
I've seen someone say Jill and Bella are on the chick route. I'm doing a mostly DIK playthrough, and I certainly blew things with Bella, no option to stay at her place, no sauna scene. However, things seem to be going really well with Jill. Even after I punched Tybalt, she still kissed the MC in the couch. Are things just bound to fall apart with Jill later, or it's not this black and white?

I'll probably do a chick run eventually, but I can't imagine it being more fun than a DIK run. But losing Jill would be a major blow man.

Jun 12, 2020

I first went with Bella. Then tried all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Since you guys are in the topic of routes, maybe you can clarify something to me.
I've seen someone say Jill and Bella are on the chick route. I'm doing a mostly DIK playthrough, and I certainly blew things with Bella, no option to stay at her place, no sauna scene. However, things seem to be going really well with Jill. Even after I punched Tybalt, she still kissed the MC in the couch. Are things just bound to fall apart with Jill later, or it's not this black and white?

I'll probably do a chick run eventually, but I can't imagine it being more fun than a DIK run. But losing Jill would be a major blow man.
I actually had a lot of fun on my CHICK run, but not quite as much as my DIK run (eww that sounded gross :sick:) because you get more ass as a DIK. Neutral can be interesting too depending on the choices you make. MC can get Bella while a DIK if you play your cards right, but eventually that house of cards is going to fall. You can even date Jill as a DIK, but you'll only get to first base. No matter because as a CHICK she won't let you past second base...yet.

Personally, I really enjoy playing all paths. The dialogue changes and you even get different scenes. Mine are as follows:
1st - Canon, I make all choices as if I were actually in game (no guide or walkthrough)
2nd - DIK, I act as horrible as I can and get with as many women as possible
3rd - CHICK, I try to make up for all of the horrible deeds I previously committed
4th - Neutral, I attempt to mop up any women I missed during the first three runs

Jun 12, 2020
I actually had a lot of fun on my CHICK run, but not quite as much as my DIK run (eww that sounded gross :sick:) because you get more ass as a DIK. Neutral can be interesting too depending on the choices you make. MC can get Bella while a DIK if you play your cards right, but eventually that house of cards is going to fall. You can even date Jill as a DIK, but you'll only get to first base. No matter because as a CHICK she won't let you past second base...yet.

Personally, I really enjoy playing all paths. The dialogue changes and you even get different scenes. Mine are as follows:
1st - Canon, I make all choices as if I were actually in game (no guide or walkthrough)
2nd - DIK, I act as horrible as I can and get with as many women as possible
3rd - CHICK, I try to make up for all of the horrible deeds I previously committed
4th - Neutral, I attempt to mop up any women I missed during the first three runs
Same buddy.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

We don't really know yet. Maya and Josy will specifically reject MCs with DIK affinity, so it seems likely Jill could do so as well. Jill is even more disinclined towards DIKery than they are. Still, it's possible Maya and Josy might reconsider eventually, or at least have solo routes a DIK can pursue.

So you may still be able to make a go of it with Jill, but the CHICK route does seem like a safer bet.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy are all Chik choices. This is 100% confirmed for Bella, Maya, and Josy. Jill loses some options unless you have a Chik affinity and hitting Tybalt is definitely not the smart choice for any of them, but it is likely to be particularly detrimental to the Jill path.
The MC is clearly more physically capable than Tybalt. Bullying is an absolute deal breaker for Jill. This will come back to haunt, where as taking the high path will almost certainly be rewarded.
Since Jill will likely be a slow burn until the final "season, chapter, whatever" you may have a chance to redeem yourself, but I would not bet on being able to end happily with Jill unless you have a Chik affinity.

While this may seem unfair that four of the current five love interests are Chik aligned, you definitely get more eye candy and action on the DIK path.
If Quinn is added as a true LI, she will almost definitely require a Neutral or DIK affinity. IF Envy/Nicole is added, she will be a DIK or Neutral affinity.
If Zoey come back into the MC life, she will definitely be a Neutral or DIK affinity LI.

We have no idea who may be added or dropped as LI so while it may seem the balance favors the "good guy", I think there will be opportunities for DIKs of course.

That is a long response for a short answer, but yes, I think you are hurting your chances with Jill with every DIK move you make that affects your affinity.

Reactions: _13_

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Nothing is 100% confirmed. You can't get the thruple with M&J as a DIK, but a DIK (ish) Josy solo route is probable and even likely.
I highly doubt that Josy solo will allow a DIK route. Neutral perhaps. Yes certain things are 100% confirmed, however, as I pointed out, things are subject to future events. Currently you need Chik for the four LI mentioned. If that changes, then so be it. If someone is added or dropped so be it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes