moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Anyone know how i can buy the game from "DrPinkCake" in one time donation ?
I tried to ask him but cant get to him without been donator, and i dont want to buy the game from steam becuase they take most of the profit for themself.
Make a pledge on Patreon then unsubscribe. You'll be charged once and that's all

Mokatal

Jun 14, 2019
Can anyone share save files for every possible path? I'm missing some scenes and i dont know how to obtain it.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Oh man that is going to be wild when Jill finds out. I think Jill is already worried about it considering the look she gives MC during the tennis date when he mentions he is staying with Bella and she is teaching him to cook. And in ep. 5 during pancakes and yoga, DPC is secretly tallying up a ton of Bella/Jill RP points. The two ladies are already either covertly or overtly vying for MC's affections.
One thing I noticed in Ep.5, there are several times that Jill gives MC or Bella a funny look as if she suspects something is going on. First, was when Bella says "That`s my favorite song" and MC says "I remember", Jill does this intense stare...the other time was when we are cooking the pancakes and Jill does this silent look again...I remember thinking "Oh Shit"...

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
surely at some point there will be a major tightening on relationships.
but it will not be an unannounced turning point, there will be obvious alarm bells

right now the only dead end that we could already face could be the one with Jill if she finds out MC's relationship with Bella
Yeah, that can go one of more than a couple of ways I am thinking. Most obvious is fireworks, Jill freaks and Bella offers to bail.
Next Jill freaks, offers to bail
Next Jill freaks, Bella freaks and MC freaks, with a cliff hanger
Next is Jill freaks, Bella tells her to chill and MC says how about both of you- they both dump him
Next as previous but they accept the thruple.
Next, Jill doesn't freak, but she and Bella force MC to choose.
Next is Jill doesn't freak, asks Bella to thruple with MC and they all accept.
Last is Jill doesn't freak, asks Bella and MC to thruple and Bella says no, makes MC choose.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, they don't seem like the "at each other's throats" kind of gals, especially since they are best friends. A more subdued rivalry may be in their future. Bella vs. Sage, that one could be interesting to see. Sage has jealous anger issues and Bella doesn't take crap from anyone. DPC never lets MC sneak around either. He always seems to throw a third girl into a scene to stir things up.
wanting to be a fan writer, I could say that if Jill found out about Bella she could simply walk away from MC without giving him an explanation, ending up with Tybalt for a bad ending.
while Bella, who actually knows about Jill and MC, if the relationship with Jill becomes serious she could disappear, giving up her husband, wherever he is

relationships with Jill and Bella are the only ones that can already end very badly ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
wanting to be a fan writer, I could say that if Jill found out about Bella she could simply walk away from MC without giving him an explanation, ending up with Tybalt for a bad ending.
while Bella, who actually knows about Jill and MC, if the relationship with Jill becomes serious she could disappear, giving up her husband, wherever he is

relationships with Jill and Bella are the only ones that can already end very badly ...
I agree.

I fear the most when it comes to the point where we have to choose. Or when one of them finds out that the MC is not faithful.
Of course, for me, Jill comes first. But I like Bella very much too.. I'm making a second save for her.
Even though Jill and Bella are my favorite women, I'm starting to like Sage more and more.

I must start playing as a faithful MC. Because so far I'm playing ''man-whore'' (romancing every woman) Which doesn't say well about me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, that can go one of more than a couple of ways I am thinking. Most obvious is fireworks, Jill freaks and Bella offers to bail.
Next Jill freaks, offers to bail
Next Jill freaks, Bella freaks and MC freaks, with a cliff hanger
Next is Jill freaks, Bella tells her to chill and MC says how about both of you- they both dump him
Next as previous but they accept the thruple.
Next, Jill doesn't freak, but she and Bella force MC to choose.
Next is Jill doesn't freak, asks Bella to thruple with MC and they all accept.
Last is Jill doesn't freak, asks Bella and MC to thruple and Bella says no, makes MC choose.
the problem with these twists, which is a bit of BADIK's problem, is that they wouldn't apply to all players.

With Jill you can't go beyond the first date, at which point Bella should worry about?
with Bella if you want you can just get kicked out of the library ...

and for a step that would affect only a part of the players, does it make sense that DPC put so much effort into development?

for this I doubt that they can be excessively complex scenes, and that they have to be resolved in a short time, relationships are discovered and the girls decide in or out and then it goes on

of course it would be a different case if we talked about the game ending, in that case it is right that there are different endings depending on the choices made

Reactions: Arigon

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is it just me, or does Tybalt look like he had a life changing moment? He almost looks like a bit more of a bad ass, and certainly more handsome than our MC. Highly troubling if you ask me......
Bad taste aside, I don't think he's looking better - he looks like he's succumbing to illness. I've had a few friends that started to thin out in the face a bit like that, before finding out they had terminal cancer. They seemed fine, right up until just before the end.
You're all worried about whom the MC ends up with in the end while I'm worried about my immersion breaking if he doesn't drift apart from everyone and never speak to them again once he's done with uni.
Of the people I still semi-regularly communicate with, at least three or four of them go back to my schooling days. I guess the amount of this might be dictated by how far away from your home/schooling region you wind up living.

balbowa

Nov 6, 2020
Of the people I still semi-regularly communicate with, at least three or four of them go back to my schooling days. I guess the amount of this might be dictated by how far away from your home/schooling region you wind up living.
That's good to hear, hope it lasts! I was only joking of course but if the dev wants another melancholic ending I'd like to see it happen tbh.

Reactions: Ilhares

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Bad taste aside, I don't think he's looking better - he looks like he's succumbing to illness. I've had a few friends that started to thin out in the face a bit like that, before finding out they had terminal cancer. They seemed fine, right up until just before the end.
I have a simple theory. Tybalt finished puberty and probably had a honest day's work, thats why he looks thinner, tired. Because he's finally turning into a man

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
One thing I noticed in Ep.5, there are several times that Jill gives MC or Bella a funny look as if she suspects something is going on. First, was when Bella says "That`s my favorite song" and MC says "I remember", Jill does this intense stare...the other time was when we are cooking the pancakes and Jill does this silent look again...I remember thinking "Oh Shit"...
that was intense
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aohsyyen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes