Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
wanting to be a fan writer, I could say that if Jill found out about Bella she could simply walk away from MC without giving him an explanation, ending up with Tybalt for a bad ending.
while Bella, who actually knows about Jill and MC, if the relationship with Jill becomes serious she could disappear, giving up her husband, wherever he is

relationships with Jill and Bella are the only ones that can already end very badly ...
I just don't envision any ending where Jill ends up with Tybalt, he's comedic material not serious competition. The worst ending I can imagine is Jill being dissapointed with MC and staying single.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just don't envision any ending where Jill ends up with Tybalt, he's comedic material not serious competition. The worst ending I can imagine is Jill being dissapointed with MC and staying single.
actually all of MC's rivals are quite caricatured: Chad is a stereotype with legs, Tommy ditto, so I don't know if that puts us safe from an ending with one of them triumphant

probably there will be no bad endings, in the end they are hard for DPC and do not please the players, easier to just make the LI disappear

Reactions: ename144

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
The patch won't work with a modded game nor will modded saves work with a clean version of the game. You will need a clean version of the game and your 2 options are:
  1. Download the full 11GB version of the game on Friday
  2. Download the clean 0.5.0 either from this torrent or one of these DDL links then you can just download the 3GB patch.
Since modded saves files don't work with a clean version, you have a few options on how to deal with this:
  1. Start the game again from the beginning (gallery unlocks should still be there and you should be able to skip through until Ep 6) and make all new clean saves
  2. Use the "mod error" fix linked in the OP and hope it still works for Ep 6, if not, then you can wait for it to be updated
  3. Wait until the mod is updated and then apply it and your modded saves from before should still work.
I'd recommend getting and keeping a clean version of the game, even if you just keep the zip file for the game, as it will be easier in the long run to have a clean version that you can apply each patch to and then to have a modded copy of the game.
Before you start again playing the clean version, make sure you test the Saves from your old folder by copying your save files to the Clean Version. Mine is working perfectly well even though I played some of the saves with Mods. If they don't work, proceed as Bacchus describes. If they do, your golden.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
wanting to be a fan writer, I could say that if Jill found out about Bella she could simply walk away from MC without giving him an explanation, ending up with Tybalt for a bad ending.
while Bella, who actually knows about Jill and MC, if the relationship with Jill becomes serious she could disappear, giving up her husband, wherever he is

relationships with Jill and Bella are the only ones that can already end very badly ...
That's not Jill's only option. She could wind up with Rusty, that is if he manages some personal growth during the rebuilding of the DIk mansion and the reorganization of the DIK's economy.

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone know where the save folder is or what it's called? I want to download a clean version of this thread, update to 6.0 on the 13th, install the latest version of the mod, and put my saves back.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know where the save folder is or what it's called? I want to download a clean version of this thread, update to 6.0 on the 13th, install the latest version of the mod, and put my saves back.
/Game/Saves

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's not Jill's only option. She could wind up with Rusty, that is if he manages some personal growth during the rebuilding of the DIk mansion and the reorganization of the DIK's economy.
This is the scenario I worry about. I like Rusty, but my Jill is too pure for any degenerate DIK (myself excluded of course). The vision of Rusty throat blasting Jill while taking a pic of the hideous act (à la the Arieth selfie) is nightmare fuel. :eek:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Playing with mod installed is not playing. Just my two cents
I know what you mean and I’ll play my first run without the mod when 6 launches. However sometimes choices can be a bit counter intuitive in this game. And given only 1 of the 3 rep systems is obvious, the 2nd is tracked but not necessarily clear at the time and the third is completely hidden it can be a bit rough to make sure you hit x, y and z when trying for a particular scene.

At the end of the day I look at more as an interactive story than a game.

Reactions: Gladheim

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This is the scenario I worry about. I like Rusty, but my Jill is too pure for any degenerate DIK (myself excluded of course). The vision of Rusty throat blasting Jill while taking a pic of the hideous act (à la the Arieth selfie) is nightmare fuel. :eek:
I fucking spewed my beer when I read this..
Bravo my man, Bravo!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes