Maya 4
Sage 7
Camila 7
Jossy 2

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I didn't know Camilla had so many fans, you all are putting her in first place.
Was wondering that too but the part for me was the way the pictures where in order not who was best.. if that was the case then sage would be nr 1 for me.

Mine was based on this post: Battle

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm thinking of changing the rules a little bit instead of 1 vs 1 I would like to see a 2 or 3 taking on Bella what do you guys think so to better understand me ,let's say if Camilla and any other girls end up having a draw they both are considered winners furthermore if you guys want to save a girl from the death you can add points to the third most scoring girl but behold you can only add 1 point

so what do you think guys ???

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So Bella will end up getting double teamed ;) I'd let a few more people give their results I've noticed a few that aren't here

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:oops: How the hell can you notice that toilet with that big juicy booty right there :LOL:
Thats the only place where a bunch of naked girls band together. You think its because thats a bathroom? Hah! Nonsense! The toilet. That toilet is behind the HOTs i'm telling you! It just sits there as the girls expose themselves, vying for its attention. Shares them with the mc as a form of gesture, what he can have if he'll be a good boy and know his place.

The main antagonist reveals itself i tell you! You don't suspect a thing as it stays in the background, looms over the edge of scenes with its smooth, slick surfaces, its sparkly whiteness, cool metallic lever. Quiet. Always quiet as no words are necessary. Its presence dominates the mind of the girls who all know their place around it, offering their booty up to him several times a day. Something the mc only can dream of! The toilet has it for granted.

He is a real smooth criminal! Unlike our backwater shanty bowl at home.. No wonder mc is so clueless. It didn't have the proper training a real high baller toilet could have given. So sad really.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
OK for those who are wondering how long this poll will be open well it will be open till Wednesday

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes