Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Besides, she's getting a threesome while the other girls are going to complain during the whole update how much they want to fuck MC but they aren't ready. So in a way, she's a winner.
Whichever girl is giving the blowjob this episode, is also a winner.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Since Jill already won, I'm betting that Maya will win this poll. They are both most popular after all (respectively).
I honestly think Bella's going to win the next poll, especially since so many have made her top tier, especially if we just look at these threads.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
ok just a reminder hers the result for the poll so Far
There's a small problem with your poll.
If you put A against B and C against D. I have to vote between A or B, but what if I like B more than C or D? B will have an overall lower score than C and D, even if I would rank B higher than any of those two.

It looks like my explanation doesn't make sense, but trust me, it does.

Reactions: kosell

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I honestly think Bella's going to win the next poll, especially since so many have made her top tier, especially if we just look at these threads.
Yeah that was about best ass and boobs, but if we are following body only then Bella should have won the first poll. The winner is gonna be decided on their popularity most likely, so it should be Maya next.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
There's a small problem with your poll.
If you put A against B and C against D. I have to vote between A or B, but what if I like B more than C or D? B will have an overall lower score than C and D, even if I would rank B higher than any of those two.

It looks like my explanation doesn't make sense, but trust me, it does.
that's why I said that all the girls with a draw are considered winners and they are going to compete all of them against Bella rather than a traditional 1vs1 it will be a 3 vs 1

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Sorrry yes I'm like a troll now but I'm bored so I'm happy with watching

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
jossy Vs Camila
Maya Vs Jill
Sage Vs Quinn

Apologies for the late voting, had to go cut my grass in the fucking heat and humidity after like 2 weeks of rain. On the plus side now I can really kick back and enjoy the rest of my Canada day beer.

Anyway :

Josy vs Camilla - Winner : Josy

Camilla's got a "big ol latina booty", and it's very nice and all, but it's just a bit too big. I know, I know, blasphemy, but there it is. Nice and tight > nice and big imo.

Maya vs Jill - Winner : Jill

Maya's ass isn't bad, but the few times we get to see Jill's I think it outperforms in both size and shape.

Sage vs Quinn - Winner : Quinn

Quinn seems to have the best ass in the game as per my tastes. I certainly wouldn't kick Sage out of bed, but I think this is another case of "big fat ass" instead of "bubble butt".

Of course these are all subject to change as the game progresses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes