Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Apologies for the late voting, had to go cut my grass in the fucking heat and humidity after like 2 weeks of rain. On the plus side now I can really kick back and enjoy the rest of my Canada day beer.

Anyway :

Josy vs Camilla - Winner : Josy

Camilla's got a "big ol latina booty", and it's very nice and all, but it's just a bit too big. I know, I know, blasphemy, but there it is. Nice and tight > nice and big imo.

Maya vs Jill - Winner : Jill

Maya's ass isn't bad, but the few times we get to see Jill's I think it outperforms in both size and shape.

Sage vs Quinn - Winner : Quinn

Quinn seems to have the best ass in the game as per my tastes. I certainly wouldn't kick Sage out of bed, but I think this is another case of "big fat ass" instead of "bubble butt".

Of course these are all subject to change as the game progresses.
no worries take your time and thx for participating hope you'll have a wonderful day my friend

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dev is human, he's bound to make mistakes. Don't lose faith, it would be a waste to not use her character as she should be used.
Stupid human.
He already decided her faith,it`s over.No future,no triplets,it`s pointless.
It`s gonna be a waste,I bet she`s going to prison for doing drugs,what a ORIGINAL idea boohoo,send the bad girl to prison better yet make her OD thats not gonna be a cliche at all,it`s so much more interesting than making her a romantic interest there are absolutly no interesting possibilities there at all...
This is so stupid.

Yeah there are special renders for side girls too, she'll get hers soon name88.
Sooner than Jill will get a personality?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Stupid human.
It`s gonna be a waste,I bet she`s going to prison for doing drugs,what a ORIGINAL idea boohoo,send the bad girl to prison better yet make her OD thats not gonna be a cliche at all,it`s so much more interesting than making her a romantic interest there are absolutly no interesting possibilities there at all...
This is so stupid.

Sooner than Jill will get a personality?
Holy shit, son. First Kuko leaves us, now you lose your faith... Everything is going to shit.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
And no Quinn...
Mhm
What a stupid game

Ok, I have to take issue with this lack of Quinn main girl thing (no I'm not switching teams, I'm just being fair).

If she isn't one, then why is she on the game's promotional banner and the Patreon reward tier levels? She's important to the plot and she has a ton of interactions with the MC (mostly negative imo but whatever).

This one doesn't make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Stupid human.
This is so stupid.
Especially if we want to try our luck with the bad girl for a change it seems we have to go down a less exciting route (n)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Did I missed something? Why all this sudden negativity? Did we get some info about her not being upgraded to LI ever?

Technically no, but it's not encouraging for her to have been completely snubbed when the words "main girl" were used but only Maya, Sage, Bella, and Josy were in the running for the poll. That in addition to her not being in those "end of episode" thingamabobs is a tad worrisome.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Technically no, but it's not encouraging for her to have been completely snubbed when the words "main girl" were used but only Maya, Sage, Bella, and Josy were in the running for the poll. That in addition to her being missing in those "end of episode" thingamabobs is a tad worrisome.
let's only hope that she is saved for a plot twist when going further in the story

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, I have to take issue with this lack of Quinn main girl thing (no I'm not switching teams, I'm just being fair).

If she isn't one, then why is she on the game's promotional banner and the Patreon reward tier levels? She's important to the plot and she has a ton of interactions with the MC (mostly negative imo but whatever).

This one doesn't make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn`t,nothing does
She`s on the banner because without her this game doesn`t exist.
PinkCake`s gonna use her to make this game interesting and than he`s gonna dump her or kill her,he`s worse than George Martin I`m telling you.
I can`t wait to have Bella ending ...lol.

Did I missed something? Why all this sudden negativity? Did we get some info about her not being upgraded to LI ever?
Since he does not include her in the "Main Girl" poll it means he has different plans for her and I seriously doubt he`s going to change the story he planned out.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
She`s on the banner because without her this game doesn`t exist.
PinkCake`s gonna use her to make this game interesting and than he`s gonna dump her or kill her,he`s worse than George Martin I`m telling you.
I can`t wait to have Bella ending ...lol.
lol, Son, you have a wild imagination why don't you see her as jill she didn't have so much content so far yet nobody is crying about it cause they know that they will eventually get something.
Have some Faith

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes