Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
After viewing all the pictures. Bella definitely won the booty contest. No doubt about it. Her's is unmatched.
Actually, the vote is for the others and the girls with the most point will fight against Bella rather than a traditional 1VS1 I aimed for 3vs1 to see if someone can beat Bella hope you join the poll as well

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Just got around to playing this Gem recently, the Dialogue is top notch as expected. Man that late night Maya scene after the competition was special. lord PinkCake at his finest, Don't think i can even go for another girl after that scene. looking forward to 0.3

Reactions: Canes and DrackDrap

Canes

May 27, 2018
Dr. PinkCake is truly a master storyteller, hit me right in the feels again. Almost cried like a lil bitch for Maya.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Did anyone notice that BaDIK dethroned Depraved Awakening in Weighted Rating in the Latest Games & Updates of this forum. Well done DPC. This forum now agrees (with me) that BaDIK is currently the best adult game ever!
I think that can be attributed to how trusted DrPinkCake is and how much people loved Acting Lessons (even though it gave us anxiety).

Reactions: kosell

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Did anyone notice that BaDIK dethroned Depraved Awakening in Weighted Rating in the Latest Games & Updates of this forum. Well done DPC. This forum now agrees (with me) that BaDIK is currently the best adult game ever!
I would reluctantly have to admit that all of the 'best girl, ass, tits' and other silliness posts on this thread had a major influence on the ranking.

I believe Number of Posts is a factor in the rankings, and this thread has erupted. There have been over 9000 replies for a game that only showed up 5 months ago. It may be mostly goofy nonsense, but that seems to have elevated the game's stature.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's good but the best? perhaps if it remains consistent with the next parts however Phillys new project could easily top that the way it's going. for me, it's highly debatable of what is actually the best game on here.

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
I would reluctantly have to admit that all of the 'best girl, ass, tits' and other silliness posts on this thread had a major influence on the ranking.

I believe Number of Posts is a factor in the rankings, and this thread has erupted. There have been over 9000 replies for a game that only showed up 5 months ago. It may be mostly goofy nonsense, but that seems to have elevated the game's stature.
I agree. But also consider that all this "silliness posts" has a lot to do with people being really anxious anticipating the next episode thus lurking on this thread and posting silliness. So all those posts not at all irrelevant to how good this game is so far.

Reactions: Mormont

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's good but the best? perhaps if it remains consistent with the next parts however Phillys new project could easily top that the way it's going. for me, it's highly debatable of what is actually the best game on here.
It isn't even in my top 10, it's too early for that. Yes, it is the most popular game in the site because it's been hyped by everyone, but as someone who values characters and their development way more than anything else, I don't think is that good. If i had to rate it, I would give it a 7/10. With how early we are in the game's life, it would be dishonest for me to give it more. And I'll leave it at that because I don't like to be negative in a game's thread (unless the name of the dev starts with S and rhymes with Slonique).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It is pretty much this. The game being good had little to do with that ranking.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes